Unable to gain weight

Please read the entire post before:

>just eat more
>read the sticky

I'm 5'8'' and hover around 125 lbs, and according to Cronometer my daily maintenance is about 2250 calories. For every day in December I hit, at minimum, 3000 calories a day; I tracked it through Cronometer, counted every calorie, and compensated for exercise.

At the end of the month I gained nothing. Literally no pounds were added to my scrawny ass. All I did was get so sick of food that I don't want to even look at it at this point.

What could possibly cause this inability to gain weight? I thought it was perhaps gluten sensitivity (it's one of the symptoms), but I got it checked and it came back negative. Any ideas?

gotta eat big to get big

overestimating

Try eating 6000 calories and see what happens.

Can you post what constitutes 3000 calories for you

was it 3000 calories of rabbit, salmon, and celery

Did you actually weigh your good like an autist? That's the only way to get it accurate.

Eat more calorie dense foods that aren't complete shit for you like nuts or peanutbutter

A 800 calorie daily surplus isn't "big"?
Nope, I counted and weighed everything. If there was a discrepancy is couldn't have been anymore than 100 calories give or take.
Does it matter? 3000 calories is 3000 calories. Are you suggesting I dirty bulk? I was also getting enough protein, about 1 gram per pount of body weight.
Yes, I weighted everything to the gram, oz, cup, etc.

>just eat more
>read the sticky
seriously OP. You are calculating a bunch of shit wrong. My maintenance is around 3400 but that can be +/- several hundred. They are guidelines and you didnt have enough of a surplus to make up for your shit calorie counting and exercise calculations.

I bulk at +2000+ and cut at -1000.
Do you think you burned EXACTLY 253 calories in your 77 minute gym session and then ate exactly 440 kcal worth of food and your TDEE remains exactly the same every day despite sometimes walking 30% more etc?

>just eat more

Did you go workout?

Eat more then. It probably wasn't actually a 800 calorie surplus. Cronometer isnt the best at getting how much you burn.

this. i found that when i really started pushing myself i started to see results and also didnt have to force feed myself when i wasnt hungry.

Believe me, eating a lot without working out didnt worked for me until I ate like 4000 + calories each day and trained with SL, I came in 4 week less like 15 lbs.

yeah sure, unless you have some rare disease, you can't put no weight on

this picture is bullshit. gaining muscle mass doesn't make you clavicles wider. it can't make your nipples further apart. you won't change the overall width of your rib cage. your jaw won't get rounder. if this was a photo it would be two different people, or photoshop. fuck this false marketing bs.

Multiply your weight in KG. Then multiply that by 24. That's your body's calories needs. Add to that 200-300 calories. Then eat exactly that amount of calories then check in 1 week afterwards, did you gain at least 0.25kg/0.5lb? If yes, keep going. If no, then add another small 200-300 calories. So on and so forth.
This method makes your body get used to the extra calories slowly without gaining extra fat.
Also very important is spread your meals into 5/6 small meals. After each meal you should have a little more space. Not full. If you want the macrosof your calories, here's a good split: 40% carbs/40% proteins/30% fats. Though these numbers aren't set in stone, don't worry about them too much.
Also try to drink more water and eat more veggies. This is what I have done to gain weight. Good luck.

Forgot to add, try to eat as much "clean food" as possible. It's okay to eat some junk to meet your calories needs tho. Also if a certain food doesn't make you feel good or doesn't digest well, don't fucking eat it. Find other alternatives/foods.

here's a few basic things you need to take if you want to gain something:

500 mg sustanon a week.
250 mg nandrolone a week.
40mg methandienone daily.

eat at least 6000-8000 cal a day.

lift and squat everyday at least 1.5-2 hours of workout.

BCAA before and after workout.
gainer.
vitamin complex.

don't fap
don't have sex.

sleep at least 8 hours a day.

after a month you'll gain 20-25 kg.

Post sample food diary. I'm about your height and can't break under 180 at half your calorie input. It sounds like you just need to give it more time and lift.

dude tell us what your diet is.

what do you eat on a day to day basis

that will help us help you

Keep increasing calories until you're gaining however much weight you want to gain

>inb4 read the sticky
>inb4 just eat more
every fatfag says "I don't eat anything and I can't lose weight"
every skinnyfag says "I eat so much and can't put on weight"
both are lying to themselves and so are you
eat more faggot

Maybe you have a Tapeworm OP

literally just eat more you faggot twink