How to increase testosterone and get rid of estrogen in me body?

How to increase testosterone and get rid of estrogen in me body?

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/368353608/TestShock-Program
peaktestosterone.com/Gum_Chewing_Health.aspx
youtu.be/MADCzUZClPA
suppwiththat.com/best-pct-supplements/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4445839/
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?zx=1998e8879819f700
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/researchers-say-frequent-ejaculation-could-save-mens-lives/news-story/dedd2ce2cb85c9cf6ff67f24c455dbe5
webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17520786
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/05/if-youre-not-regular-fucking-sleeping.html
chaosandpain.com/tips/lucid-dreaming-rules-cultivate-crazy-gainz-and-have-insane-dreams-with-olympus-hypnos-and-binaural-beats/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eat meat, drink water, excercise all your body, is not supernatural.

I uploaded an e-book for you user, good luck

scribd.com/document/368353608/TestShock-Program

Bump

ONIONS

>Meditation
>Habit
>10 minutes

lol ok Reddit

Eat onions
Lift weights

Don't eat soy

Onions are a meme

If it helps reduce cortisol, why not bratok

What does chewing gum do? It doesn't say anything other than chew gum

more please. one of my friend have become literal soyboy in the last 3 month. i need to show him the light.

Red meat, exercise. This is something that you can google.

peaktestosterone.com/Gum_Chewing_Health.aspx

plus the added bonus of a better jawline

Don't masturbate and don't eat soy and you should be fine.

Meditation isn't a "habit" it's a rigorous discipline, and 10 minutes doesn't even cover the basic prepwork. Meditation isn't there to "reduce cortisol".

>Cortisol Reduction
> Increased Alertness and Mental Performance
>Increased Brain Blood Flow

No aspartame tho

Thanks user bro

Basic prepwork? No one is saying you have to train to be a fucking monk. Just relaxing and taking 10 min to yourself is sufficient

Try puberty faggot

swim every day, at least 3 kilometers

It's -25c outside faggot

>onions are a meme
you are a meme you fucking retard.

Onions, beets, broccoli, and garlic will all help you regulate your hormones. Not just test and estro

>Mexico
>Canada
>Civilization

Hahahahahahaha...

>Onions, beets, broccoli, and garlic will all help you regulate your hormones.

This is true, no argument here. Now take that onion out of your ass and chill

I'm talking to OP you fucking leaf, also I assume your country isn't shit enough to not have closed pools(due to AIDS).

>get rid of estrogen in me body
Nicotine my beaner friend

You need more semen production inside of your body, so having sexual Intercourse with another man, and making sure their penis ejaculates on your prostate is the best way to drastically increase your testosterone levels.

Try this stack if you legit want to increase sperm production

You seem to have confused meditation with meditative trances

Nice try vlatko devil. Eat organic cruciferous vegetables, and organic meats if you can. Avoid plastics and shampoos. Pretty much have to go all natural like a hipster fag. Buy a coconut shell activated carbon filter and fluoride filter. And work out. Don't listen to the tv to much

eat onions

Cons of optimal testosterone:
>nigger behaviour
>balding
>heart attack

>shampoos
elaborate

Stop jerking off

youtu.be/MADCzUZClPA

Its true. Parabens are preservatives in shampoo, lotions and moisturizers are classified as xenoestrogens

I fucking hate that someone did this to mummy but damn that photoshop is impressive

suppwiththat.com/best-pct-supplements/

So use soap instead?

I love how all of /pol/ pretends to be perfect adonis'

Eat raw onion.
Hardcore mode: Give yourself raw onion suppositories.

Lift weights, chop down trees, have sex, don’t masturbait, eat lots of red meats, onions and garlic. Drink black coffee before workouts, look at pictures of attractive before going on dates or working out, smoke hand rolled cigarettes, take cold showers and brock lesnar took pills that blocked estrogen receptors can’t remeber what they were called tho

How to decrrease estrogen
Stay away from Soy products, stay away from flouride as prolonged consumption raises estrogen, dont over indulge on cane sugars and try to get sugar through fruits and other naturally occurring foods, don’t be fat, don’t take hot showers as it will reduce fertility, STOP MASTURBAITING

thanks

Eat onions, onions, onions until you become one

Fucken delet cunt

So you can be hurt with a photoshopped pic?

Tell your doc you want to transition.

Its not that hard to make your own shampoo. have your gf or wife do it you'll be healthier and save money in the long run

don't fuck with your endocrine system you ninny

Too bad our water supplies are already doing that

>women flushing "the pill" down toilets (through urine and or actually flushing the pills down)
>people flushing anti-depressants and other psychoactive substances down toilets
>pesticide runoff
>GMO crops with biome disrupting qualities, contaminating soils
>etc
>etc

>implying naturally enhancing them has any adverse effects

Are you retarded?

Maybe listen to a real doctor and not some fat guy trying to sell you brain pills.

In order of importance.
Quality Sleep>=Sleep Amount>Lowering Stress>Food>=Cardiovascular health.
Fix these in this order, anything else is a fucking meme. Almost all problems start at sleep quality.

Onion NoFap P90X GOMAD

Thanks anons! Doing God's work!

also citation
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4445839/
Nothing hurts testosterone more than FUCKING UP YOUR SLEEP.
One night of not sleeping right can effect you for days after, no amount of meme bullshit will help prevent the reduction of testosterone from one night of sleeping badly or sleeping too little.

>how can I get in better shape
>Try jogging 10 minutes a day
>"yeah right you can't run a marathon in 10 minutes a day"
be merciful, Ivan, we can't all be Russian

Higher testosterone and almost no estrogen in the body will give you more problems than benefits. For fuck sake being balanced hormonal is optimal for a body. Too high/low for anything is bad.

This.

Authors story is insane. Had a tumor on his pituitary gland, reduced his test production to nearly nothing. Docs recommended TRT, he declined and adjusted every aspect of his life to heal himself naturally. Runs the website anabolicmen.com

>aspartame

show me fucking one credible study proving aspartame has negative side effects

>Suggested: How to tell if a girl likes you - The Definitive Guide

>all this implying

you guys sound like huge faggots when you bring up psuedo-science or actually bullshit like GMO fear mongering

fucks sake GMOs have never been proven to have negative side effects and BOTTLED water has been proven to have more contaminants than taps water in most of the United States

true, but then again, 10min a day won't do jackshit

Help me out here. I can't tell if my sleep is fucked up. I KNOW it's fucked up in the societal sense, because I go to bed at 4AM and rise at 1PM or 2 PM, but I have 8-9 hours every night and I sleep like a log, never wake up in the middle of the night. Is this good sleep or bad sleep? Everybody around me tells me "fix your sleep bro" and I get what they mean in the SOCIETAL sense but is it OK in the natural sense?

>2
>1
>3
>4
>6
>5

who made this cluster fuck?

Supplementing with zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6 every night

Shit this site is cancerous. Have a pdf?

tribulus worth anything?

lol @ nazicucks

BTFOOOOOO

This

>tfw bald

Eat cabbage and not be a soyboy.

Eat more protein, sleep more workout more/harder than you already do and fap more when otherwise not having more sex.
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?zx=1998e8879819f700
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
>europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
>news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/researchers-say-frequent-ejaculation-could-save-mens-lives/news-story/dedd2ce2cb85c9cf6ff67f24c455dbe5
>webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
>urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
>frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
>m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
>answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
>healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17520786
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/05/if-youre-not-regular-fucking-sleeping.html
>chaosandpain.com/tips/lucid-dreaming-rules-cultivate-crazy-gainz-and-have-insane-dreams-with-olympus-hypnos-and-binaural-beats/

I..I guess your right

Why not increase both?

The ratio is more important than the amount.

is your entire worldview formed by Veeky Forums memes?

>all that jewish propaganda

inject test
take AI

having higher estrogen is good as long as its not in the range of giving you negative effects. good for gains, joints, libido, etc

If i recall you need a significant amount of testosterone for it to mean anything physically.
You'll likely only feel it mentally. Any increase that is not prolong over months and months doesn't mean anything.

Also , this is coming from me . I believe the most basic way to put it is, if you're not living the life of a high testosterone person, your body will opt to save its time and resources.