Mewing

has anyone seen any results from mewing?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/zTknC
youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10
the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/open-mouth-chewing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>has anyone seen any results from mewing?
Not a improved jawline or anything, but my respiration improved 100% simply bc of proper breathing. Ah, there was a instant improvement as well since you lose double chin once you stop resting the tongue on the floor of your mouth (and starting putting it up on the roof).

don't have the pics anymore, but Mewing/Chewing WORKS.
I had an image where the guy only mewed and got horizontal growth in his face and another one just chewed and got bigger masseters, so the combination of both is ideal.

Mew 24/7 including when you sleep. And chew hard gum (falim or mastic gum) for about an hour every day, 1/2 hour on each side of the mouth.

My jaw did not improve, but I did see signifigant cheek bone gains as well as better breathing. Plus it pulls skin under the jaw tight making it look more defined. For actually making your jaw better, I suggest mastic gum 2 hours 3 days a week.

How about you chew on my ass dick cum, bitch?

not sure but facepulling yes

though you need to be megadosing vitamin C to make your face bones changable to force

Are there fruit flavors or is it all natural

somewhat. I was born with jewish inbred chinlet genetics and after about a year of somewhat consitant mewing my jaw/ chin looks wider and more pronounced

Any guide on how to properly do this ?

This shit doesn't fucking work. See an oral/maxillofacial surgeon if you're having jaw problems. They only recommend surgery in worst case scenarios, and get a second opinion if the person is saying get surgery.

>And chew hard gum (falim or mastic gum) for about an hour every day, 1/2 hour on each side of the mouth.

Do NOT do this. Chewing normal soft gum for a long time can give you TMD. Don't take your chances with hard gum, good chance of fucking your jaw up forever.

I've seen results, but I don't think I actually look any better from it. Just different

I had gains from chewing gum constantly. I wasn't trying for jaw gains, I just enjoy chewing stuff in my mouth. If it's not gum I'll have a pen sitting in there, or toothpick. Sometimes I find that I have my keys in my mouth, it just something I do unconsciously.

put your teeth together, press your tounge against your mouth, profit

How long until you started seeing shit happen?

This but here's a tip to get mid tongue in proper position.
> put your teeth together
> "say cheese" smiling very hard
> press your tongue against the roof of your mouth
> swallow

The place your tongue hits when you swallow this way, this is where it should be. You will feel a bit like there's barely no room for breathing (this is where your nose breathing come into play).

did you see results doing this? Also how long a day should I be mewing?

Aim for always.

Not him but after 4 months my jaw looks noticeably stronger, my posture is better, and my nose is pretty much never clogged.

what do I do if my jaw is somewhat assymetrical and feel the effects of mewing mostly in my right side?

what about your chin, did it change at all or is it just purely genetics?

Pronounce the letter n, your tongue will hit the top of your mouth. Leave the back and middle part of your tongue up there while keeping the tip of it behind your front teeth by just a little. Apply suction between the roof of your mouth and your tongue and after that all you gotta do is add a little force.

Check this shit out if you have any doubts
imgur.com/a/zTknC

Another tip is to lay on your stomach with your head hanging off looking either to the right or left while mewing. You'll really feel your face doing this.

Not jaw gains but I'm in a pretty bad situation: huge cheeks, lowered facial features etc. However I've lost immediately the double chin I had. Maybe there have been some minor improvement, but I've done a cut and never took pics so who knows...

Breathing wise, though, it's night and day. For this reason only is already enough to be worth it. I aim for mewing all day (while trying to keep my facial muscles relaxed, as Dr. Mew has said that this might get them smaller).

I have to deal with the same problem. I make a concious effort to keep the teeth aligned as I can (learned the position by trying it in front of a mirror etc). I don't really know if it's the right way, but at least I'm feeling it in both sides.

>Falling for Mike Mew
Kek

Mewing is not a meme for mouthbreathers. I had tried multiple shit before, and it all felt weird be it swimming respiration, simply closing mouth etc. Mewing literally improved it in a minute.

Only took a couple weeks before I saw a marked difference in the way my lips looked. I used to have a weak jaw and my mouth would hang open. But after a couple weeks the natural position became closed mouth/lips.

Like a month before my jaw was noticeably bigger.

You had problems to close the mouth?
Wow... just wow, americans are really... special

every autistic fuckwit who did nothing but play videogames as a kid, and grew up eating a diet of soft foods (aka everyone on Veeky Forums) will have the problem of mouth hanging open and mouthbreathing.

stop shitposting please mr yuropoor

Tf is mewing, I missed this mene

my nose doesnt get stuffed up anymore when im trying to sleep

~3 months mewing

mewing makes miracles

Do you honestly think only Americans have this problem?
>pic related

nty I dont want TMJ

i dont know if mewing or having my wisdom teeth removed saved me jfl

Penis balls anusfuck

Am chewing hard gum 2hrs/day now.
Started proper tongue posture as well, but I'm still not sure if I'm doing it 100% right... I feel the back of my tongue on the roof of my mouth like when I do the 'smile and swallow' method, but when I go to swallow it still goes up a little more. Should that be the resting position? I can't really breathe if I leave it like that.
Mainly looking for chin gains desu, fucking shitting weak chin.

Don’t chew over 1 hour per day mate.
Also the second you hear sounds coming from your jaw stop immediately.

when my tongue is all the way up at the back I can't actually breath, wtf

Soy boy to chad

how2mew?

Been mewing for 8 months now, 19 years old. Great results and all that but i have problems with keeping my mouth shut at night even though i can maintain proper posture all the time during days. Any tips?

>Chewing normal soft gum for a long time can give you TMD
yep as i've experienced
my right side looks god-of-war levels of swollen

Which ones removed?

uhh are people actually too stupid to understand the only difference in these photos is

(1) maturity men make between being a teenager and early 20s

(2) lighting

(3) stubble

(4) angle.

holy fuck

Will braces affect mewing if I get them? I also need to get teeth pulled out. Would that affect anything?

How do I fix my jaw?

If you want cope naturally start chewing mastic gum, in a few months your jaw might be a bit sharper(also depends on insertions). If you have the money just go for jaw implants or fillers since your chin is fine.

lose fat and take the testosterone-pill

Are you down syndrome? Mewing was the meme like 2 months ago, we're on onions now. I cringed just from seeing this thread.

Lose fat and start lifting you fucking obese whale

Has anyone actually done face pulling?

your jaw is fine dude, definitely nothing to be anxious about

I had to look up what the fuck mewing is. Apparently I have been "mewing" since I was like 17 or 18.

I always had an overbite and at one point I just started to force my teeth into proper position just for the sake of aesthetics. It started to become a habit and at some point it became automatic: after waking up my jaw would fall in place, it didn't take any effort anymore. I don't know if it stays there while I sleep.

I'm 27 and finishing puberty now. I think it's plausible it has helped shape my jaw for the better. I actually have a nice jawline.

I think mewing unfucks your shit up, but don't get tricked, it doesn't change your genetics. It unfucks what have been caused from shitty habits.
I have been putting my tongue at the top of the mouth for about 4-5 months but I am not actively pushing, I do it periodically. Some small unbalances and asymmetries have definitely improved.
First day or two ware kind of painful in the sense that you have to force your tongue to stay up but after that it just come naturally.

Nope, actually every kid with iq above 89 dont have this problem.
You know there is a common phrase for those guys here: 1 iq-point less and he would drool(not sure if drool is the correct word in context, but you will understand anyway)

>I'm 27 and finishing puberty now

You already had a good chin/jaw genetics

I'm 23. can i make it?

looks like before and after haircut to me
the jaw is literally the same

>overbite
Everyone has an overbite that is how teeths are supposed to work dipshit.

I think he had a very large overbite. I have the same. It's where your teeth from the bottom goes against the the top behind your front teeth is. So it's against the flesh

the top behind your front teeth*

>cut from 35% bf to 15%
>look! mewing works!

>imgur.com/a/zTknC
those are all pictures of children going through puberty and one of a fat dude that lost some weight.

Will mewing make my chin fuller in any way?

>i’m an idiot that hasn’t been mewing so i’ll discard the obvious results of people that have
Top kek

Relaxing is key. I'm a few weeks in and my under chin skin is tightened up. Breathing is getting better as well.

Sorry I phrased that weirdly. What I meant was bones are done growing and I'm past puberty

I don't know, you probably should ask a doctor or dentist. I stopped using teeth retainers at age 12 because I hated them and used to have a rounder face into my 20's. Now I have much more square shape

And you can get your teeth straightened as an adult too if you have that issue, it's just not as easy compared to a growing youngster

you aren't supposed to walk around with your teeth together mongoloid

Your mentalis muscle pushing upward when you keep your lips together might have a tremendously small effect on your chin.

I’d say your chin is your chin, m8. Mewing and chewing (from what I can tell) only seem to effect the jaw with perhaps a little bit of forward facial growth.

Keep in mind, “forward facial growth” doesn’t mean the bones are growing. It means they’re sliding forward to a new position. The bones of the skull aren’t fused solid in the way we imagine them. I think a lot of people are misunderstanding what’s going on. Mewing only works with what you have naturally

You actually are. Very lightly touching.

A lot of tmj sufferers keep their teeth separated, and the tempo mandibular joint adapts to that resting position. Then when people chew, they force the joint into a closed position, ie., not the resting position, and it causes a lot of inflammation.

Part of why we know this is that people that suffer from tmj often use splints that test between the teeth to relieve pain. Then in a month or so, the splint size needs to be increased. The root of the problem is that the resting position is incorrect

I don't know if it was "very large" but basically I looked like a baby when I closed my mouth naturally: lower lip went further then upper lip, and face looked vertically shorter because of the bite

Are you sleeping on your back?

Is your issue more about breathing with an open mouth, or do you have a bite issue like me?

I'm this guy, I have always had an overbite. My jaw automatically stays in place after waking up. I don't think it stays there when sleeping, but I haven't had an issue with it.

If you're concerned about mouth breathing, you could try to sleep on your side more. If you're concerned about your bite, you can ask a dentist about fixing your bite even if you already are an adult

I actually know a way how to fix your chin/jaw

I was a demented mouthbreather, it's really not a hard thing to do, but you have to be persistent

How old were you in the first image?

Twelve or thirteen, I can't really remember. Not over fourteen for sure

Yeah I do face pulls every other workout. No facial gains yet but my rear delts thank me.

My man. I mew all my waking hours, but cant do it while sleeping. What do

going through puberty helps a lot too

>the only mewing video is recorded with the worst microphone in the world and I can't even understand what the fuck is he saying in those crucial 5 seconds when he explains it

when I press my tongue against the roof my mouth I only feel the muscle under my chin activating in effect giving me a double muscle chin for the time being, am I doing it right?

youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10

I had an undeveloped chin until I was about sixteen, I started to do my thing and my face changed completely in about two years

You will only have to believe me on that, I don't think I have any pictures from that time

underrated post

Should I try this, guys? I just turned 18 years old. I already have an angular face, but I'd like a slightly wider jaw. Does this help with the jaw or should I just chew gum? For those of you who do chew gum for jaw gains, do you have any tips/advice?

New Redpill boyos: Open mouth chewing with hard gum

the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/open-mouth-chewing/

Humans in the wild didn't keep their lips together sealed while chewing. You're supposed to bite the whole range of motion at least a few times per bite for maximum maxilla and gonial gains

>tfw just turned 18 six months ago
Ahhhhhh shit can't wait for those early-20's face gains

I had that exact childhood and I never mouthbreathed.

Stop being a brainlet.

And you stop being fucking obsessed.

Rude

That's what happens when you become an adult you retarded amerimutt

I'm neither retarded or American, I had an underdeveloped chin as an adult, after I went through my puberty, which we Slavs to sooner than most of the world besides maybe Africans, so I was stating that

Take your shit back to the place you crawled out of tough guy

So how do you do this shit

I had a divided septum from the age of 11-12. I didn't get my nose fixed before i was 15. when i got my last dentist check up before i turned 18, they said that my bite had changed a lot. I knew right away it was because i went from sleeping normal, to sleeping through the mouth. Because my septum was so fucked that it closed the airway totally. I can get it fixed. But it's a big operation where they split my jaw up and put them in place and braces for many years.

I'll bite, what did you do?

What is it?

I screencapped my own shit so I wouldn't have to type it out again

Here you go my fellow mouthbreather anons

Not only did it fix my breathing problems, but it made girls actually like me in my last year of high school. If you are a mouth breather expect huge results within a few months. If you are like me and had poor tongue positioning, expect noticeable results in a few months as well. If you have no problems, then it won't do to much, and you will only get noticeable results after years, but what it will do it help to make sure you don't develop these problems as you age, which is just as important.

Thanks user. That's exactly what I've been doin since I've started mewing lmao.

yeah but you look like shit

Chew on this Dick's