Good Feels Thread

>Today I hit a new bench 1RM (180 lbs) and got over my Oneitis who had been intentionally leading me on for months, feels so good.

What has made you feel good recently Veeky Forums?

poverty

>got over my oneitis who has been leading me on for months
Teach me your ways OP. I'm in this exact fucking boat right now.

me three, i even turned down sex from a girl who liked me for my oneitis, now neither of htem like me

Not OP, but I too can help.

Where you be at?

Have you asked her out? Told her you wanted to be more than friends? Does she know of your existence? Details bruh

After a week and half of my body being ravaged by the Keto flu, I think I'm finally over it

Going back to the gym tonight.

Asked her out, said yes. Every weekend she was "too busy" to see me. After like the 4th time she blew me off I told her I didn't want to see her anymore. She ignored me and still messages me like it never happened and I don't have the balls to finally block her.

I lifted with my dad recently. It was a lot of fun to bench with him. Congrats on your bench, getting close to 2pl8!

She is not interested, sorry bro.

If you have no other interactions with her, other than through texts (i.e. you met her in a class last semester or something), just stop texting her.

I know. I need to get over it, I'm asking how.

Nice OP, I actually just hit 180lb PR too (though it was 3x5). Gym has been good feels but I've been a sad cunt otherwise and I can't figure out why. I'll be fine I'm sure.

We're all gonna make it brah

Talk to other girls. Even if just for shits and giggles.

Are there people who think that image is funny?

OP here.

Go cold turkey, block her on all social media so that you don't see her posts and start thinking about her.
Do some basic yet productive task such as cleaning your room while thinking of how she was nothing special and clearly has severe communication issues that would have eventually caused you to break up even if you did get together.

Fill your mind with more productive things, it will be a great confidence booster which helps in the next step: finding a new girl.

Hope it helped, user.

Productive thoughts and small lifestyle changes are easy to accomplish and make a big impact on your overall happiness.

Time to make some mental-health gains user!

How did you get over her? I have a guy I know I can never be with because he's upper class and im a peasant.

>After like the 4th time she blew me off I told her I didn't want to see her anymore. She ignored me and still messages me like it never happened and I don't have the balls to finally block her.
never fails to astound me the weird shit women do for male attention when they can get infinite textbacks from anyone with a dick. why pointlessly torture some random neet when you can text any other male in the world? what's the payoff here?

Lost enough weight after being a fat fuck that I'm getting dick gains

>tfw its enough GF notices comments and proceeds to play with and stare at it for a few minutes before riding it hard.

Haven't nutted that hard in a while

Well, I just got my own weight set a couple months ago and I'm still DYEL mode but I've been making progress. A year ago I weighed 117 at 6ft tall and now I weigh 152 (not comfortable posting think body, sorry). Recently I got mired for the first time by some qt who came into my work and we're going on a date soon. I just wanted to share because I finally feel like stuff is going pretty well.

Killed legs and found some energy finally.

Help me get over oneitis please for the love of god i cant get her out of my head

stupid nigger, you are still infective, stop spreading your nigger germs

Calm down user

>keto flu
>germs

Honestly I was in the same position you were a while back. Went out and got dumped, I took the advice to go with other girls but I couldn’t get over this lingering resentment and sadness that poisoned everything. There is really no good answer on how to deal with the feelings of inadequacy that come from rejection. But we are men, just like we build physical strength from lifting, we build mental strength from our failings. All I can say is soldier on my friend, it gets better with time.

I went full vegan recently. I was worried about a drop in strength, but after watching some Clarence videos on the subject and reading other people saying they gained strength, I made the hop. I haven’t lost any strength and I lost fat so I’m happy.

I recently got my squat 5RM up to 275lbs and it's nice to see 3 plates on the distant horizon.

However, my deadlift is lagging at a depressing 275 x 4 (missed last rep). I think I've been pulling with my shoulders too far forward. In any case, my low back is trashed.

My bench has come a long way but it's still only 177.5lbs 3 x 3. Need more practice.

Finally hit 1 plate OHP 2 sessions ago. I managed 2 x 2 and one more single. I was aiming for 3 x 3 but I had never even pressed 1 plate before so I'll still take the PR.

My main goal this year is to get 4 plate deadlift.

>why troll someone?

When will they learn?