/FRAUD/

/FRAUD/

BLACK AND WHITE DEPRESSIVE ANIME THUMBNAIL EDITION

A thread for the discussion and debate of performance and image enhancing drugs, primarily anabolic-androgenic steroids (AAS).

Oral-only cycles are for goofballs

Don't reuse needles

If you are new to steroids, please read ALL of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before posting.

If you want advice on your first cycle, post your age, height, weight, %bf and years spent training along with what you plan on taking. CBT is highly recommended.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI

Go make friends with a steroid user at your gym if you need a source

PREVIOUSLY ON TALKING TO YOURSELF GENERAL

STOP
MAKING
OUR
OPS

you LITERALLY spend more time banned than you do unbanned

This is the ideal female body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Then you should have made the thread faster desu.

Then she takes off her shorts and her stomach flops out....

Good, I love feeling her body flap up and down while she bounces on my cock.

hey guys, i'm a gutless coward with a tiny penis who looks like an angry gargoyle shit me out of his ass and i struggle to see over the dashboard. i'm thinking about taking steroids like the rest of you GDEs. can anyone recommend me some good steroids so i can maybe get an upper middle class gay guy to make me his trophy fuck boy? i wanna be just like all of the cool roid junkies ITT who pump chemicals up their ass, please respond.

Dafuq is wrong with you chubby chasers? Then again I've been leaning more and more 2d lately and idk how I feel about that

I don't understand you fatty chasers whatsoever.

Get some halo.

You know exactly how you feel about it. Although jerry won't be happy with your azusa posting.

More cushion for the pushin.

If Jerry backs off Makoto I will gladly stop the Azusa posting.

My liver is a fag lads

But you can't pick her up and cradle her in your arms when she's tried. Or when she's being bratty you can't just throw her over your shoulder until she wears herself out from her futile punches into your back. You can't sit her on your knee and support her by the small of her back with your hand when you kiss her.

Now I'm sad.

Matches with the rest of the body then.

I'm calling you a faggot.

I've been embracing the 2D lifestyle

Definitely happier

Rude, do you look like you lift now? Did you fucked redhead? Are you gonna post some sweet cuckdiary? I have missed you bb

No. I have avoided talking to her because she pissed me off deeply, plus she's too tall for me to find her attractive, she's like 5'9. I don't know where the cuckdiary is anymore.

Maybe you can't weightlet

>you will never give masT bad advice so he will grow tits to suck

Sad, did you do your deca bulking cycle?

>like 5’9

Are you a manlet?

I feel the experience would be different when you can't distinguish her quad from her neck by feel alone.

masT is the biggest pussy when it comes to new compounds, I don't think he'll ever suffer any severe sides. Other than him yolo dosing letro and suffering permanent eye damage.

>sad
I want to tell the story.
>We want to meet up
>She says that we can do whatever I want and she'll follow
>Anime movie I want to go see
>She's dirt poor considering she's still a student
>I put up the cost of tickets and food and she drives us there
>Watch the movie
>I'm having an absolute blast
>Midway through the movie she says "This is so boring."
>I just brush it off that maybe she doesn't get the tropes or the necessary backstory
>Finish the movie
>I ask her what she thought of it
>She says "Shit. That was a waste of two hours. Next time, pick something we'll both like."

That just fucking pissed me off. Completely fucking ungrateful. If you don't like the movie that's fine, but be fucking gracious about criticising something I enjoy and that I fucking paid for and organised. There are an infinite number of ways she could have better approached that situation, even with autism I know that. It's just sheer social retardation.

I know everyone has gotten that feeling before, when you really like something and then someone shits on it and it ruins that thing for you.

>deca bulking cycle
I put that on hold and went on a real 125mg cruise. Got some life stuff sorted. I'm feeling good and so I started officially the cycle about a week ago.

I'm 6'1"

Perfect female height is within 2 inches of 5'

But why? Having a girlfriend that is nearly the same height as you is great. I don't have a choice because I'm a turbomanlet but theres so much more ass and tits etc to play with.

Oh and earlier you were asking if I got sick at the sight of blood. Nah it's all about losing more than a pint of blood and I'm stupid enough to go on a empty stomach because >muh diet

>Having a girlfriend that is nearly the same height as you is great.
Can't do these things I don't care a whole lot about ass and tit size. I've identified the factors which matter to me, those being: shape, symmetry and proportion.

Doesn't bother me whether a girl is a K or AA. As long as they are a good shape, symmetrical and proportionate.

Half of that sounds like the lolita express but whatever floats your boat. I could be dyel and still manhandle my girl who is in reality like 1 inch shorter than me or the same height. I guess I can't prop her up on my knee comfortably but she does act like a little girl.

>Having a girlfriend that is nearly the same height as you is great.
this but for guys. nothing beats sword fighting in the shower.

this is true autism

crusader is cute and that's that

>Half of that sounds like the lolita express
Correct. I would say it's caused by my rejection of society where every girl acts like a "strong independent sexy woman who's confident in her sexuality and who knows what she wants and don't need no man". I just want a cute, small, shy, bashful and naive girl who will be dependent on me. But they seem to only exist in anime.

My first gf was 5'10". It didn't bother me so much back then. I was just grateful that a girl showed interest in me. But now, I wouldn't even consider it. Women are such a meme.

I can understand that. It's taken a fucking looooong time to get my girlfriend to be more subservient but she knows by now who's in control. It'd be nice to skip over all the games and bullshit.

Every girl wants to be a Kardashian clone even if they don't like the Kardashians. It's annoying. Doing all the legwork to reverse that just seems too much for little pay off. Props to you though.

I’m 6’3” and my girl is 5’11”

It’s ideal to walk through a crowd and have people make way for you and your superior genetics Amazon gf

I'm an athlete and I'm planning to do 25mg of stanozolol with 500mg of test e as a base to avoid test crash. I wanna run this for 6 weeks. Also going to throw some cardarine in there.

Is this an okay cycle?

Winny will dry your joints out; if you’re an athlete I’d stay away. What are you goals? And if you’re using the winny as a kickstarter it’s a pretty shitty oral for that.

Sorry bruh
Im producin makoto now
Stella stage is p good too

You have a daki though

I'm only 21 currently, been looking into roiding for a few months now. Trained for about 5 years, been serious for the last 2. Im planning on doing 16 wks of 500mg Test E with aromasin for AI.
My question is about Tren. I see that it's a very strong compound with some shitty sides but probably worth it. What is the main reason I should save it for a second cycle instead of adding it in around week 6? Wouldn't I know how I handle the test by then?

I'd be using win depot and pinning eod for liver reasons. Most athletes who use roids use Winn since it doesn't make you big, how much win before they dry out and how to prevent?

People are dumb faggots incapable of forming their own opinions.

250mg Test E + 200mg Tren E is an infinitely better first blast than 500mg Test.

Still waiting on shipping, the new year is gonna be COMFY

>winny half life 5-7 days
>dosage 500-1500mg/week
what the fuck am I reading

Tren is the ultimate starter blast

Thats literally what I did 1st cycle, swapped dbol for tren
Grew bigger than my fascia would allow, was crippling, was great

You get a makoto one?
Ive gone through several books for the right image for my tat, its a tough call

First off
>inb4 too young for roids reeeee
Tren is extremely rough on the body but is an awesome AAS. by week 6 the test e will just about be starting to show. 16weeks of test is a long time your gonna be shut down for a while. If your stuck on that at least have a strong pct setup for after (clomid,nolva,hcg)

Ughhhghg incoming blog post.

About a month ago I superliked this trainer girl at my gym on tinder hoping to avoid me awkwardly asking her out in person if she wasn’t interested.

Given the superliked she would’ve seen my profile unless she deleted her tinder shortly after but we never matched so I figured she wasn’t interested.

But since Christmas she’s been coming over to wherever I’m lifting and working on something close by or straight up sitting behind me so I have to stare at her in the mirror when I’m lifting. And we have a big gym so I doubt it’s by mistake.

God I need to stop being such a faggot and start talking to her maybe she is interested now.

What do you mean faster than your fascia allowed? I know about possibility to outgrow tendons but haven't heard of this before - quick google search didn't turn up much.

I got the impression 15-18 weeks was recommended for a first cycle and in the normal range for a blast. I plan on using just nolva but still trying to figure out whether both are needed.

Tren E vs Tren A? Why not Tren A for 10 wks?

I'm 19 on roids and ran a 12 week Test C cycle and I was Shut down extremely hard. Clomid and Nolva go great together and can greatly enhance the effectiveness of your pct. I highly recommend hcg as well for pct and throughout your cycle because of your age. Are you cruising rn?

There is a 99.9999% chance she didn't make the connection between the tinder account and you.

No that would be my first cycle. I know I'm going to be shutdown and will need PCT. Should I drop hCG in the week between end of cycle and PCT?

I'd start the hcg on your last week of cycle. And for first cycle I'd keep the cycle down to 12-14 weeks the less time your suppressed the better you'll recover. Just hit the test for 6 weeks and drop that tren in to finish off. 6 weeks would be plenty for tren because for a first cycle your gonna see amazing results in a short period of time.

I was talking about Stella stage. Currently thinking about getting a custom makoto daki I'm just scared its not gonna turn out well

Im still alive. This weird feeling is still there but it's bit better. Took my tbol, pinned my quad and i will train delts today.

I have that super-recognizer syndrome where I can recognize almost anyone’s face if I’ve seen it once and I see them again.

Hadn’t really thought of that it was possible.

Everytime I watch the 36th chamber I always want to try training like that

Exercise enduced compartment syndrome
Its from my shitty genetics im sure but its fun outgrowing yourself

Yeh customs scare me

Its good. Box edition came with good stuff, too. I think the changes over platinum stars are all improvements so far

Got used makoto and hibiki prize figs with the game to since Im aleady paying for sal shipping. They were cast offs, very fine hips. Jerked it real good

If I could get an android instead of a real women I would.

Fucking idoltards.

>But you can't pick her up etc
Lmao she doesn't have to be 200+ kg buddy, and what are you? Weak?
My chubby 70kg gf is easy to lift if you're not a total dyel.

>18 year old senior in HS
>still live with parents
>look feminine
>sound feminine
>scrawny with no focus or motivation, constantly fatigued even after sleeping 12 hours
>have gyno and lactated out my left nipple once
>order test e, asin, and nolva
>was supposed to come yesterday but USPS said the drop off location wasnt secure, also said they left a notice at my house which they didnt
>reschedule the delivery for today
>for some reason they drop it off in my mailbox and not my house
>ask mom to borrow keys to the mailbox
>asks what mail im getting and i tell her supplements
>she asks what kind and i tell her testosterone boosting supps
>she gets all angry and says im not taking them and that i dont have testosterone problems but pregnenolone problems like my psychiatrist said
>she goes up to the mailbox and takes my pack and hides it
>says shes gonna call my psychiatrist and ask if its ok to take them
I've waited since last March to get this shit, this angers me to no end, just typing this out is making me mad
>inb4 you're a retard for juicing before 23
>inb4 get your own place fag

>18 years old
>180cm
>75kg
>9%bf (guess)
>about 18 months training but only the past 9 very seriously
>used to be Auschwitz mode: about 55kg

How does a 10 week, 500mg of test per week cycle sound? 1g a week? Am I gonna fuck up my endocrine system forever at my age?
I've seen conflicting statement about this: some things say that yes my balls wont work again and my brain wont develop properly, and others say I'll just have the regular side effects, but maybe just more pronounced

Make it 15. Don't be a poocy and get joocy

And also no, not from test. Despite what everyone will tell you all it will mean is that your best years, or year will be while you're blasting and nothing will ever top it and you'll probably off yourself because your chad will wear off

That's 5'10" 165 for us americunts. With 9 mo training I'd be more worried about whether you know how to diet. And tendons.

Yeah mate and I could also pick up my 52kg ex when I was only 55kg with ease. There's a difference experience when you pick someone up and they feel completely weightless and can't fight back. It's like picking up a kitten, they're so fragile and need to be protected. A cow doesn't need protecting.

Why didn't you get your doctor to prescribe you shit for pregnenolone problem?

Just find where your mum hid it and take it. If she has a problem, stand your ground and don't cower. She sounds like she cares about you and so won't kick you out.

I'd rather lift up a meaty ass then some weightless stick but to each their own.

You might stop growing. If you're happy with your height go for it.

You're disgusting.

Says the child molestor.

You lads are helpful and nice. Good to see for once

15 week first cycle?

Wanna top myself already, which is one reason why I wanna do this; to see if it helps

My diet is good, clean bulking, eating as much as I physically can per day. I can do more research into diet if you recommend.
I'm also worried about tendons, any tips on that? Current lifts are 75 OHP, 100 bench, 120 atg squat, 170 dead (all kg)

I don't see my height as an issue. I don't care about THOTS in the slightest so I'm not insecure in that sense

You might as well start slamming little boys if thats what you're in to.

What am I? Fucking gay?

>15 week first cycle?
nah go 16

>Why didn't you get your doctor to prescribe you shit for pregnenolone problem?
He wants me to get a blood test first to check my pregnenolone levels

Seems quite long for my first time

So you haven't done a hormone panel yet?

>16 weeks
>long
wew buddy

Obligatory check in with Crusader.

How are you going. Are you eating yet.

I've gotten my t levels tested and they were at 483 ng/dl, don't know about the estrogen levels although I do know I have a high estrogen conversion rate which I learned from a genetic test.

Took some dbol and creatine PWO yesterday. Did some squats. Got dizzy. Laid on the bathroom floor of the gym trying to not die for about 10 minutes. Threw up a few times. Went home.

Got DOMS though, I missed them.

Sucks to be you. I'd advise for you to get a full hormone panel before dumping Chinese bathtub chemicals into yourself. But I'm being hypocritical since I didn't do bloods before starting lol.

I mean, what's your goal? Is it BBing or is it just to fix your femininity? Because if you can get it fixed just by taking some prescription stuff that's much more preferable. If you're estrogen conversion is high, maybe steer away from high test cycle and take some DHTs and 19-nors instead.

Btw if tren-only cycle user is in here, I'm interested in an update. Is your dick still working?

Rip. Better eat it all again.
Doms is best.
Are you going again tomorrow?

>> 16 weeks
>>long
>wew buddy

I'm sure 5 weeks into it I wont wanna hop off cycle

I don't think I vomited much food. I have a problem where I drink way too much water way too quickly when working out. Just for 4 sets of squats I went through 2 litres. I just get so damn thirsty. So it was mostly just water and stomach acid.

I'm going again tonight. Autism hours are the best hours to visit the gym.

>also fuck this captcha system

What're you training?
Slow down on the water son. Sip. No gulp.

Shoulders, calves and abs. I would have done them altogether yesterday, but y'know desu.

Bullshit, everyone says this.
Have you actually run Winny at all?

>Tfw new gf is 5'2" with turbo loli bod. Tiny tits, little round butt
I'm not a pedo for finding her sexy AF, right guys???

Shut up you fucking kiddy fiddler.

>isolating abs
top KEK

>He doesn't do ab work

Well maybe your core isn't total trash, but mine is.

guys im about to wake up with a hematoma most likely, i pinned my delt with a 29g slin pin and when i pulled it out a big burst of blood shot out, i ztrack after i pin my delts especially in which i move the skin after i pin and i could tell that a lot of blood has collected there now that theres a bump

what can i do to prevent further pain since its so early?

It's just pip. Deal with it.

where are the dnp threads? i need a source

I wasn't yoling it. I was exactly following a protocol and did it for couple of weeks only

i have read that you could get the same from clomid
'
I have learned from my rec drug past to not yolo anymore with stuff

Tell me about your gf mast. How is she? Any new pictures? Why do you keep trying to make her thicc?

Thicc is best.

What do you want to know creep

i like thick because i don't have small penis and i like something to grab on. I have fucked skinny woman that was like fucking a hard rock. You're better of fucking a twink

nice digits

I think you're wrong on all accounts.

I don't think you're getting the appeal of loli. It's less about fucking/sexual desire and more about that feeling you get that you want to protect something because it's cute. Stop being such a savage masT, the Muslims haven't taken over your country yet.

Tell me about that round thing the in background. What is it? Where did it come from? Why is it there?

Does your gf wear makeup? You don't seem like the guy who would like her to wear makeup. I could be wrong.

Y-you too

Just get yourself a nice thicc woman thats made for breeding and protect the girl that she births.

You can't have the cute innocent girl you'll plow in the evening when you feel like it. The way you describe it would be like dating your daughter.

>does she wear makeup
Have you even looked at the photo?

I'd take the cat over her tho, cat is adorable.

What cat breed is that?

>You can't have the cute innocent girl you'll plow in the evening when you feel like it
It's that or nothing.

>The way you describe it would be like dating your daughter.
You said it, not me.

British shorthair I think?

I am not yet in the paranoid state no need for that

it's a huge dildo we use for pleasure

are you blind

tfw you will never look down and see these eyes sucking your dick

British shorthair. You're too poor to afford it