Am i 30% body fat?

Use to weigh 250, now i'm 160. Should I continue to cut? I have some extra skin, but I think it's still mostly fat.

Ayy lmao

Height. Also, have you been lifting at all during your cut?

5'10 is my height.

I've been lifting a little bit. But nothing to show for it.

go lift more untill the skin gets slapped onto your body

Keep cutting, start lifting immediately, and change your diet.

yeah it's mostly fat OP, those love handles are a bitch to get rid of, keep cutting

This. Good job. But you need to keep cutting and lift more. Good luck op.

It's terrifying how deeply being overweight can damage someone's skeletal structure this much.

hmm, should i be at 150 to get rid of all this skin and fat? or like 140?

I'd say another 20-30lbs to get rid of the love handles

Does a majority of the population look like this with their shirts off or is this another level of JUST?

Years of being overweight from a young age have probably caused his bones to warp like this. Sad.

That's loose skin, OP. And it's enough to make me think that you might've been more than 250 at one point.

That shit doesn't go away. You need to either learn to live with it, or get it cut off. Surgery prices and insurance coverage varies depending on where you live.
Even if you get fucking swole, that extra skin isn't going to drape over your muscles properly. It's always going to look weird and loose. So pick.

Have you been wearing a fucking corset?

no :(

>I've been lifting a little bit. But nothing to show for it
That is because you're only lifting a little bit. Lift every day if you've got balls of steel.
>B-but I'm sore!
KEEP LIFTING UNTIL YOU'RE NOT SORE ANYMORE AND YOUR BODY GETS USED TO IT

Or lift 4-6 times a week. Either works.

one day I will make it

feelsbadman

It feels bad that you lost 90 pounds? The fuck is wrong with you? Enjoy your progress. The wheels have been in motion for a while, AND YOU fucking put them in motion. Where do you want to be? Keep fucking going and you'll make it there.

Use the guys in here talking shit as motivation. I also recommend talking to girls, that shit will piss you off and make you crusade the gym like Pope Urban II ordered it himself.

You might also need skin reductionj surgery

You look like shit op, but you don’t look like a fat shit, so good on you. I would suggest you start going hard at the gym.

Start bulking, you have little muscle mass and most of what you see there is loose skin, I suggest going heavy on the lats and core in order to fill those love handles, you have a huge ribcage which will give you an aesthetic as fuck physique if you learn to do vacuums

>250-160
>turbo sak of flesh
yo can fasting fix this?

FUUUUUUCK.
I was 260 at my worst and now I'm down to 235.
I hope I don't look like this when I am 180.
I'm 6'1 so I don't know how much extra weight your 250 is compared to my weight.
I could also bench 225 at my 260 weight because I got that high after being in an accident.

>start bulking when looking like that
He has to continue cutting even more. That guy looks like absolute shit. I've seen fat people who look way better.