Does anyone else get extremely horny after they work out? After a heavy compound workout...

Does anyone else get extremely horny after they work out? After a heavy compound workout, I can't help but fantasize about fucking the women I see. And I don't mean normal fucking. I think about grabbing their faces with my hands, forcing them into a wall and fucking them hard. I want to ask them who they belong to, as I ram my cock deeper into them. I want to cum deep inside of them, as I force their face into the floor. I want to make them stay there, as my cum impregnates them

My girlfriend is out of town and this is becoming a little bit of a problem

Its called being guy

it's called the rape and pillage innate instinct. after a workout(battle) our first instinct is to fuck.

Just fap

fapping will just ruin the high after lifting, this is bad advise.

I just really crave a lot of carbs

Dude this is me whenever I get mad, I legit want to murder people in a perverted sexual way. I'm glad someone else is going through the same shit as me.

Who is this?

Reverse image search not helpful

Bitch if you can get blood to your dick after a heavy compound you didn't lift heavy enough

Thinking of fucking your boi pussy has my dick rock hard, faggot.

Yes, that's healthy. Take a luke warm shower and eat.

清水美里 Misato Shimizu

Try harder next time
you're welcome

Learn to guess what Japanese names look like
usually 4 Chinese characters together.

>tfw ex was called misato and was nowhere near as hot

shit sucks.

completely normal

you should probably jack off if its getting to you though

You're a manlet

nou

>learn to guess blahblah to better google some average asian woman
No

if that's avg
i'll take it

Pfff

>not doing a coldshower followed by two massive bong rips and a Veeky Forums/youtube binge

Fucking is bluepilled imo

If only your wants equaled what you were capable of attaining

This, but without the disgusting weed bs.

kill me

>tfw no avg qt 3.14 jgf

Yeah, it’s normal.

this

This. Keep on lifting and your days of being a soy boy will soon come to a middle.

my powers..

First two weeks are hard af breh. I'm glad I'm not going that much atm and only to the gym late at night. There's only one thot there, idk if I could handle several of those tight pants, crop top wearing whores