I’m 6’0”, 75kg and skinnyfat. How do I get to otter mode? I got told to just lift...

I’m 6’0”, 75kg and skinnyfat. How do I get to otter mode? I got told to just lift, which I’ve been doing for months now. Definitely gotten stronger, can bench 1pl8 now.. but I look exactly the same. I just wanna be able to take my shirt off in front of girls at the beach. Never had abs and want them at least once

It takes YEARS.
The only way to start "looking good" within months, is to start messing with your hormones or DMT, which will both lead to organ failure and early death.
Simply put: Lifting just for "aestetics" isn't worth it. It's just dumb. If you don't have better reasons to lift, then don't bother. Some people lift to function, to live, and to matter. Those are good enough reasons, when it has become the meaning of your life, sane or not. You are not going to get to that level, if you're just motivated by looking good - not unless you start sacrificing your organs and life for it, which is a really bad idea.

actually get lean, youll gonna need to be a lot lighter than you think youll be when you are

60kg at your height could be around ottermode

>60kg
That's spooky skeleton mode. He can easily be 70-75kg lean and be ottermode. Even 70kg is about pushing it, because it's still more skelly than otter.

60kg is SKELETOR for his height, I'm 5'11 and looked like this at 60kg

rofl

isnt that ottermode if you had a little muscle to go with it?

Well, the weight part is the easy part. Losing weight sounds easier than it is. What you actually need to do, is to "convert your fat into muscle", i.e. you have this metabolism, and so the only way that the fat will go away long term, is if you continually burn that accumulated energy, through having muscle. You need to lift. You can't diet yourself to "ottermode" - you'll just end up anorectic and die.

With that bf%, yes, I'm still making my way up to ottermode, this was in october

needs about 10-15kgs of muscle, i think you got otter and skelly mixed up

I cba looking for a great example, but I'd say this is about ottermode

I agree, it's me in those pictures and even at 141, I still have quite a way to go, for OP probably 165-170lb and lean would be otter

My dude i was the same as you just taller with 2 inches.
Get l - carnitine train and avoid trash food and sugars you'll see progress in a few months and train for fun and not for improvement, thats when you'll start seeing your gains.

I'm 6'0" and around 68kg, got some "definition" but I just lucked out on genetics more than anything, slim waist and broad shoulders so naturally "v-shaped". Definitely need to bulk too though

yep im 5'10 and 161 and need a good 10lb more lean muscle for otter

Op here,
Maybe I should just do lots of cardio and body weight?
Or alternatively just bulk and get huge and stop caring about looking fit

Just keep lifting, you already have a base, there's no point in cutting already, you don't even look that skinnyfat.

Just keep lifting dude. Cut slightly until you get somewhat visible abs. The guy going on about 'huurrr dont leift for looks' is retarded.

How can that be?
I'm 5'4 and 75kg and not fat at all

Think you mean DNP and not DMT m80.

Post body fatty.

For some reason I have absolute poverty chicken legs. That plays a pretty decent role in my lack of weight compared to the fat I hold. If you’re 5’4” and 75kg then you’d have to be pretty muscly or solidly built not to be fat

Not a bad starting point, you have the frame to look beastly if you got big

It's 16% fat at most

P O S T
B O D Y
F A T T Y

>Muscly or solidly built
Don't make me blush

I'M PIGGL RIK!!! OH SHID
LOOK AT ME I'M MR PIKKEL
HAHA MORDY LOOK AD ME
LOOK AD ME I'M RICKL PIK HAHA
HAHA LOOK BURP RIC