6'
190 Lbs
32x32 or 32x30 depending on Veeky Forums

always tight. got to show off dem glutes and cock

30 width and I still need a belt with extra holes or it falls off my waist

6'
235lb 21% bf bloatprince
Size 35

I just get any jean that is snug around the calves but fit around the thigh.

I used to be size 48 310lb fat af tho. Can got both legs in 1 leg of old jeans LOL. Was forced to get boot cut due to size of calves.

the three on the right for me.
rest are soyboy galore.

5'5

167lbs

30x28

Roughly 6 foot and 190lbs. It more for both.
34 to 36 depending on fit but I usually go 36 because child bearing hips. Usually buy slim fit jeans too.

>tfw 34" waist and 28" quads

I can't find jeans that fit comfortably to save my life.

Serious question, how much of a dickless fag are you? I not only hate the look of skinny jeans (and in my experience, only terrible hipster fags wear them), but even on some new bootcut jeans i got, there’s not enough room for my balls. It’s too tight in the groin. The weird thing is, i have other jeans by the same brand which fit perfectly and i got the same size. The only thing i can think is maybe these came pre-dried (i wash but hang dry my jeans so they don’t shrink), but these jeans are noticeably shorter by a couple of inches.

It’s not even like i have a massive dick, but i really hate the feeling of tightness around my groin like that, and it seems like all jeans are going for this tight-i-have-no-genitals style now, and i hate it. If i wanted tight jeans, i would buy skinny jeans.

Also, bootcut masterrace. Straight look kinda weird to me, i don’t like the way they just stop.

Oh, and i forgot my stats so 5’9” 157 pounds.

5"9
~85kg
32-34 inch waist. idk usually cant find jeans short enouogh so I turn them up

I wear shorts 99% of the time, but when I wear jeans I wear tapered with super stretchy material. very tight around my quads, but lose around my waist and calves. my legs for reference

Can't you buy jeans with a short inseam? How short are your legs?

tappered and loose. i like sagging but i hate when the bottoms get messed up ao my solution is perfect

as most people on Veeky Forums know, companies dont have heavy squatter in mind when the make clothes. even fewer have heavy squatter with weird dwarf proportions. my legs are the same length as my 5"1 sister lmao

6'3"
187lbs
30x34 or 32/34. I have a pair of 28/36 somewhere.

6'0"
190lbs
34/32

I'm 6' but have quite long legs and i can never find 30/34

tapered because they're the closest to being fit for quads

6'5
36x36

Would recommend Levi 541 "Athletic Fit" jeans.

> 6'7"
> ~230
> Wear 36x34 but need 36x35

>6'
>215ish
>34x32 or 33x32 if I can find them

I used to always go with slim or slim-straight because I like my pants kind of snug on the quads and those were they only styles that would give me that with my waist size, but I bought some "athletic fit" Levi's from Target and holy shit are they perfect. I still have decent ROM, they're perfect on the quads and glutes, and they make my ass look joocy.

Straight fit is pretty good

anyone here know where to get pants that are fitted for big quads? I will gladly order some online if someone wanna drop a link. got 30 inch quads at 5'7, already stopped training them since they dont seem to have a genetic limit.

5'10
172lbs
30x32

5'7
120lbs
29x30 or 30x30
still cant wear skinny

Levis 541 athletic fit jeans 2 way stretch. Best jean I have ever bought. My legs are so big i usually have to buy regular jeans with a much bigger waist and longer. looks and feels awful.

>6'4"
>197 lbs
>32x35
>buy jeans that fit my thighs and then take them to a tailor for an ankle taper.

130 lbs
28/32

6'4"
250 lbs
36x36

Seconding this. Switching to 541s was like realized I had been wearing Jeans wrong my whole life.

See above.

that just means you have long ass hips