I’m about to Start day 5 on no ciggie 2k18

I’m about to Start day 5 on no ciggie 2k18
Do the urges to smoke go away? Or am I just going to have to deal with them forever

Other urls found in this thread:

anabolicmen.com/smoking-testosterone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It'll get better but most likely it's something you'll have to deal with for a long time

My tip is to stay moving, if you get complacant or bored the urge to smoke will be all you can think about, distract yourself. They go away after a while. But don't worry user you're stronger than the urges.

You need to find something to take the place of your hand to mouth habit. The nicotine addiction is gone within a few days, but your habits (i.e. when you smoke, what are you doing before you smoke, hand-to-mouth habit) need to be replaced.

tfw same boat
tfw urges alteady stopped
>making it

In 4 days it'll be 3 months of not smoking for me.
All I can say is that I was surprised how easy it actually is. Maybe im weird but all my friends were thinking I'm the guy that'll never stop, but I just did.
Realize that it's absolutely in your control, the urges don't last long and the benefits are worth it 100%.

this is bullshit OP I stopped smoking in 2009 and the urges never go away.

Be a man. Smoking is bad for you but it's also pretty manly, raises your test, intelligence, and makes you calmer.

Addiction is what makes you a woman, OP. I myself have total control over my smoking habits, no addiction. For example, I have not smoked for the past two weeks, and with no effort, simply because I choose not to smoke around my family. There's no effort, I literally just forget that cigarettes exist until I am away again. Stop being a faggot and just only smoke when it's an excellent time to smoke, not because you want some substitute tiny cock in your mouth.

i wonder what made that dog so horny

The first week is a bit hard, then it gets better. Eventually you don't think about it at all. I suggest reading Alan Carr's easy way to stop smoking, it does changes the paradigm a bit and makes it easier.

Don't forget, the urges are just the little nicotine addiction demon throwing a tantrum in your head. The more you deny him, the weaker he'll get, until he's just a soft whisper in your head, that you'll only hear when you're down. And when you do, just say "fuck off" and move on.

Godspeed user, you're gonna make it.

t. stopped smoking 3.5 years ago

I don`t know, after five years of smoking, I decided to quit and in 3 days urges were gone, like I never smoked

if you are too weak to stop smoking you will never be able to make it in bodybuidling, a sport where you test the toughness of your willpower and body

Get with the Vapenation bruh it boosts T levels.

I don't know about cigs, but I used to be an alcoholic and the first times I quit it was nightmarish.
At night time I literally couldn't think about anything except drinking.
Slowly got better.
I hear there's a rule of thumb, the biggest milestones come in 7's.
7 days, 7 weeks, 7 months...
Can confirm that it gets easier after the first two sevens.

Interestingly, I quit again recently, after drinking 2 bottles every day for over a year.
Basically no cravings and zero withdrawal effects.
Was fucking weird.
I can even drink casually now and don't get the urge to go back to getting blackout drunk daily

that kid's form is horrible

Yet he still manages to deadlift more than you.

This.

I'm replacing my smoking habit with a cocaine habit

Stopped smoking just simply from a financial pov.

Shit is expensive as fuck with all the tax and looking back on it was pretty gross.
Improving my diet and lifting really helps too, since it purges all that accumulated shit in your body and your mind is taken off tobacco.

what the fuck god no

I'm really tempted to go back to smoking because of test levels.
On the other hand smoking fucks up your erections

>Smoking
>Test Levels

Smoking reduces your test levels moron.

anabolicmen.com/smoking-testosterone/

I'm at 6 months and it's only now at the part where I can no longer think about smoking for multiple days in a row. It gets better and holy shit I feel so much more energetic. Stay strong, user. Even if you slip just get back to it. Took me four attempts to quit.

like just dont smoke nigga, it aint hard

I never had a regular habit, but I used to smoke socially.

8 years later I occasionally get an urge to buy some cigarettes or a cigar. Nicotine is crazy stuff.

day 5 here too!

I've quit before for 3 years, eventually you'll get may one craving a month. it might never go away completely but it wont fuck up your life. You made a great choice dude.

yeah but they are nowheres near as bad as the first week

>I’m about to Start day 5 on no ciggie 2k18
Nice job mate, right there with you although I only smoked when drinking anyway. Also doing nofap and drinking a lot less.