30 years old

>30 years old
>Pretty girls you knew from high school suddenly have wrinkles, the beginnings of jowls, a small tire, cankles.
>mfw I'm starting to look like shit too and no longer have the energy to train hard 5x a week.

Does it all go downhill from 30 Veeky Forums?

I don't like this feel.

>33 years old
>best shape of my life
>have the most money, independence, and confidence of my life
>people consistently assume I'm in my mid-20s
>no kids, no drama, no social media
>(for now) family is mostly happy and healthy, but I do worry about my parents
It's a pretty good time if you're kept yourself in good physical and mental shape. Are you getting enough sleep? Quality food? Enough protein? Are you wanking too much? Because there's no reason a person your age, who is in decent condition already, shouldn't be able to train hard.

Le mongoloid humblebragging redditor is here

i'm 29 , about 16% body fat still the best shape of my life, aiming to get to 12-10 before I hit 30. It's your own fault op if you're not going to make it.

not really, and as soon as you notice your T levels dropping just hop on TRT senpai
30s is where effort starts gaining importance compared to genetics

>mfw I'm starting to look like shit too and no longer have the energy to train hard 5x a week.

What is proper diet/sleep?
Remember, just because you're older doesn't mean the girls you date have to be.

If real and heterosexual, keep doing you man. I hope to be you in a few years.

>be 24
>live in the third world
>pretty girls from high school are ALL married and with 2+ year old children
>all look like shit

I hear that if you make love to a 13 year old, you'll be able to steal her youth if you cum at the same time. That's the only way to reverse it.

that's not a humblebrag it's just a straight up brag

TRT

You're welcome

It doesn't need to be that way. Physiologically men don't physically peak until their late 30's, all this bullshit social conditioning leads you to believe that you peak much sooner, but there's nothing biological that says this has to be true. I'm 31. I take 1 gram of test per week and 4iu of gh per day and most people think I'm mid 20's. I only train 3 days a week, eat clean. I'm 5'11, 230lbs around 10% and improving every year.

>23
>shit pay so can't escape shithole
>few girls and even fewer pretty girls because shithole
>none of them are single
>NONE OF THEM

23 is the fucking absolute worst desu. every girl is either in a relationship, married w/ children or just absolutely fucking crazy. Longest dry streak of my life as well after graduating college in May. i-i-it gets better right guys?

pics?

The biggest change for me is that I can no longer skirt by on 5-6 hours of sleep per night, then play catch-up on weekends. Not if I'm training, especially. I get 7.5-8 hours of sleep as often as possible. If that means cutting back a bit on vidya or Netflix time, so be it. It's better than being wiped the next day at work and too tired/unmotivated to train at night. I have also completely abandoned the practice of my youth of hitting the snooze button. If I'm up, I'm up. I put an alarm on my phone, leave that on my desk, and keep a clock in my bathroom as well. This is enough to get me moving around and my head clear so I can get started with my day instead of crawling back to bed.

>5'11"
>230lbs
>10% bf

Yeah we're going to need pics!

Sucks, am 26 and keep getting better with age. With effort this should be doable for a man. Men age like wine, woman like milk after all.

Every girl I know is dreading age 28. they know the end is nigh

Fag, take care of yourself.

30+ is when you start seeing what a meme IIFYM really is, and when all the vegans start becoming decrepit androgynous skeletons. It's when the chickens come home to roost on peoples' dumb ideas.

im just turning 24 and it's actually looking up but it's so far from even being good still it's depressing

Nigga says he is on, why wouldn't you believe him?

depends what you mean by "downhill". if you spent your 20s wisely then it should just go uphill in most ways. you'll be wealthier, wiser, more confident, have a better job, more stability in your life and also your friends will be wiser and more stable and cause way less drama. if your only goal in life is to fuck young women then maybe it goes "downhill" (though not necessarily, some still do), but most likely you'll find other life goals that are more fulfilling.

in terms of physical performance you can made great progress in your 30s and 40s. it goes downhill for most elite athletes because they're already close to their potential, but most people are nowhere near that.

>can no longer skirt by on 5-6 hours of sleep per night

This is slowly creeping up on me. I cut out vidya because I would always sacrifice sleep for it. Lord knows I should cut out surfing Veeky Forums, but I'll get there.

Not if you cruise year round

Cope. The 25-35 desperation phase only hits women who definitely want to have children. Women tend to take less care of themselves and have less discipline, and I don't feel sexist for saying that - it's a result of the kind of pressures society puts on men vs. women, not something inherently lacking in women. So if you take some women at 21 and some men at 21, and then look at them at 31, the women probably look worse as a group. But that doesn't mean there aren't plenty of smoking hot women in their 30s. Think of it this way: if you're a hot chick at 21, you're a dime a dozen. If you're a hot chick at 31, you're a big fish in a small pond. Not so for hot guys at 31. SMV fluctuates and a lot of women who don't take care of themselves are in for a rude awakening, but please don't fall for the /r9k/ cope bullshit.

At 30 hangovers put me out of action for the entire day now, when at 18 I'd shrug them off by 11am.

Bump

>turn 30 tomorrow
>best shape of my life, get mired all the time
>still making gains on Texas method

Life is pretty good desu

>24 years old
>look like a 16 year old

idk why everyone on Veeky Forums says that men peak at 30, or is this cope? By thirty many have receding hairline and wrinkles, that's hardly peak physical attractiveness.

Cope

Men are only perceived as "aging like wine" if they are rich

I'm 35 and in the best shape of my life. Everybody puts me at 27 or 28. In the past year I've dated 22 year olds and 49 year olds. A guy with his shit together and good looks in his mid 30s has such a broad window for dating and relationships - it's great. I'm glad I didn't get married yet.

>turn 44 this month
>daughter has moved out for university
>wife has taken a job at a bank so she has something to do now that the kids are gone
>hitting the gym five days a week
>time for travel now; this years trips are Cancun, Cuba, and Czech Republic

There is no magical age where things are suddenly 'better' or 'worse', and no two peoples experiences are exactly the same, but i'll tell you this; the last few years have been the best, most rewarding of my life.

Good luck user.

> tfw I might be fugging some user daughter

>having only one child
are you infertile? my condolences

Go younger.

I'm 28 and /madeit/ and I think I'm within a few years of figuring how how to get girls to fuck me. Don't drag me down with this negativity brah. It's party time from 30 to 65, then I'll be old

As the other user said
>one child
and to top it off
>daughter

Listen OP, those women you speak of? They are making NO ATTEMPT to take care of themselves whatsoever. So of course they look like shit. Furthermore you must be in the U.S. like I am, and the obesity epidemic is an actual Thing, driven by shit mass-produced food that is too tasty for most to turn down and a culture of not giving a shit about what you eat and exercise not being 'cool'.

Let me tell you who I am: I was born in early 1965 (do the math). About 18 years ago I was topping 320 pounds, at 6'4" tall. Now I'm 195 pounds, bodyfat below 10%, and I'm a cyclist on an amateur-league road racing team. I'd rather DIE than go back to what I was, but it takes WORK and I'm willing to do it so I can keep wanting to live. Things are no different for you. Also you are ONLY THIRTY YEARS OLD. 30 today is like 20 several decades ago. All you have to do is make a committment to maintaining your health, and not eating garbage food, so you don't get fat, weak, slow, and diseased, and you'll be FINE. So stop whining and get busy.