How do I men

I still don't understand how to mew, how should I position my tongue?

I made this picture to illustrate.\

Pls help

if you think that the way you place your tongue inside your mouth will solve your existential dread, no motivation and heaps of other probelms you need to solve in your life, ive got bad news for you bud

I don't, I'm just trying to learn, I just want to mew.

I think the idea is to get as much of the tongue on the roof of the mouth as possible. I dont know how hard to press though.

Never thought about this before bro. Just where ever it feels natural? Do you look specifically retarded when its normal or what?

Wait this is a thing? Whats the goal here?

as much as possible
the point is to do it as often until it becomes a natural thing to do, atleast that's what I understood. Hoping that besides some minor jaw gains along my cut I will get rid of eventual snoring/drooling while sleeping because of open mouth

mouthbreathing as a child fucks your shit up

i don't know how legit it is in reality, its a tongue exercise that "restructures your bones"

look at the picture i provided. Fixing peoples retarded faces is the goal. The means is facial posture. Look up orthotropics if you wan to find out more (mew has a youtube channel and a website.) Mew only works with young kids iirc since he needs growth to fix their faces but he shares all his ideas for free.

He got shoahed by the royal orthodontics society for 'dangerous practice' which is ironic because his methods are completely non-invasive meanwhile they are doing surgery and sometimes fucking up people forever.

Ah never had this issue, my tounge naturally touches the roof of my mouth.

No I already have a good jaw thanks to genetics, but I don't want to lose it.

Things is I don't know where to put the tip of my tongue,

Lucky, i have a weak chin and hoping my braces will fix it. I would kill for a chad level jaw line.

im still ugly as fuck

Puberty fucked me up.

polly a qt

this is exactly what mew deals with although youre probably too old now is worth checking him out.

Who or what is mew?

Dont worry bro, you will mature into your body soon enough.

Ok Mike Mew, I'll check him out thx

I'm underweight as fuck, dark eyes, I'm sure I'm going norwood 2 as well.

This year I plan on getting as fit as I can, eat a shit load of vegetables and citrus fruits, supplementing with collagen, vitamin C, D, zinc Etc.. and getting more sun.

Getting my eyebrows done, they're a little bit thick black, I always look angry.

And something that's fucking weird that I have to share, everytime I take a photo in photobooth my right eye is always smaller than my left one, it's a litlle bit closed, however when I take the photo I'm normal, even after I take it and watch the preview I look normal, as soon as the preview is gone and I see the photo my right eye is fucking smaller and looks closed even If I open both of them as much as I can, wtf is this shit, it's freaking me out.

A good lifting and diet plan will help you out a lot with getting fit. Track your calories and use a site like Cronometer to check your nutrient levels once you've refined your diet plan.
With your eyebrows, don't over-pluck them or you might look gay, it can be obvious that you've plucked them if you don't leave a few stray hairs.
Everyone thinks they look weird as fuck when they look at pictures of themselves. It's because you're used to a "mirrored" version of yourself, you think the real you looks weird as fuck. I get the eye thing too and think most people do

Yea I'm using cronometer, lunch today was a nice cut of red meat with onions/garlic with some healthy fat like extra virgin olive oil and butter and steamed spinach.

Aiming at 3k per day.

I'm gonna get them done in a salon or something, just got to find a good one.
Thanks for the advice.