nigga is that sausage patties or french toast

Looks like eggs on some kind of brown or rye bread

Is that scrapple?

American detected

>tran

HAHAHA amerifats at it again

>bread
Never gonna make it.

Wait what the fuck? Have you guys never seen bread in your entire life?

>implying all breads are created equal

Dont worry bro, it's just americans their bread is so trash it's like eating plastic.

and where the fuck are you from

>100%
Jesus Christ...............

It actually taste better than the low test bread

R8 my macros

rookie numbers

Forgot to update my calorie intake, how about now?

Eggs look too white. Needs more pepper. Also salsa.

Why the fuck would I put pepper on eggs? Is that normal?

I put pepper on everything that isn’t fruit or raw vegetables, but I think it’s extremely abnormal to not put pepper on eggs.

I’m guessing you’re the kind of guy who thinks mayonnaise is too spicy...

>knowing what bread looks like
Never gonna make it

>3 toasts
I wouldn't eat it.

>american thinks he's a chef because he uses pepper
Lmao, mutts

This is actually worse

Yes. Yes it is.

Stupid amerifats

Same here, put pepper on every single food, but yeah, thought at least salt and pepper on eggs were the absolute standard

>Bread
Too much carbs.
Replace with more eggs and bacon

I never said I was a chef, but I think it’s amusing you think you can cook when you don’t even use one of the two most basic and common seasonings...

Probably just better to ignore him, he’s obviously a soyboy who can’t handle the spicy black pepper. Maybe it irritates his boyfriends urethra or something...

Here's the thing, fucktard.
I like pepper on my egg, but plenty of people don't use it and don't want to.
Look up videos of gordon Ramsay or other famous chefs making egg, guess what the fuck they put on it?
Salt. Only salt.
Stop acting superior because you put pepper on an egg, in my decade of Veeky Forums that is LITERALLY the most pathetic thing I ever read.

I think they had an entire hell's kitchen episode where they just made tons of eggs, why don't you look how many americans only got salt on their eggs there?

Fucking manlets looking for more and more ridiculous ego crutches every fucking day I swear to god.

He's a European.
Everybody knows their tongues find anything spicier than water to be like fire, and any seasoning fancier than salt to be gourmet experiences

Get back into the pit, Frodo. Let samwise handle the cooking, just like he had to handle everything else for your useless ass.

>eating eggs in 2018
look at this flaming faggot trying to get date raped

Lmao
Kang that only knows white food from prison and school cafeterias detected

Spicelet detected

Nigger do you even season? You know we have that shit for a reason right? White people conquored the world because we like spices. Stop being a faggot and live up to your legacy!

Nugatti? Get fucked
It still just tastes like normal bread you insufferable americunt. Go choke on your loaf of air somewhere else.

Currently eating some Soy, r8 plz

leave this board at once

>danskt grovbröd
Dör hellre

This is meant to be a dig at bongs but all I see is a truth about Amerifats

>literally OBSESSED with fat american dick

Watch gordon ramsay make scrabled eggs you inbred.