After 6 years of lifting I have come to the conclusion that there's no point in lifting anymore than 3 days per week at...

After 6 years of lifting I have come to the conclusion that there's no point in lifting anymore than 3 days per week at the very most.

Don't care to debate with you if you disagree, have fun lifting 4-6 days a week for literally zero (0) extra benefits.

the benefit is getting away from the house to somewhere that you can meditate in your own way

>not working out in the comfort of your own house.

Dont worry I do have fun lifting 6 days a week

Your body is not my body ya cunt, I'm a well-oiled machine, and I would work out 11 days a week if i could

I've approached lifting as a trial and error experiment, and I've found the same.

I experimented with everything from once every other week to once a day training for a given muscle group, I found that I didn't get any real strength OR endurance OR size gains from any more than once a week.

If I don't need to do it more than weekly, why would I? To spin my wheels because I'm a loser with nothing better to do with my time?

This

post your body

Post body

here,

it's fags like
who push the meme that you MUST work out the maximum possible amount, because they've accepted some weird moral creed that says it's holy to beat the shit out of yourself for no reason.

I always expect that types like this will hurt themselves and get taken out of the game while I'll be healthy and fit all the way into old age. Darwin is alive and well.

After 23 years of jacking off i have come to the conclusion that there's no point in even touching a weight, I just lay in bed and dream I'm lifting and wake up with doms

post body and lifts

6 or 7 years of lifting here
I only lift 2 or 3 times per week, anything more is pointless and a waste of time for me
unless you compete in strength sports and benefit from increased frequency to get that last 20lb on your squat you should really think about whether lifting iron plates up and putting them down for few hours per week improves your life in any way or not

The hardest part of accepting this for me is the fact I pay a gym membership and I want to squeeze out every session I can to make my membership feel like its worth having. I just feel like I'm wasting my money only going 3 times a week, even though I know (from not just the experts, but from personal experience) that I don't see any extra gains going more than 3 times a week.

I have actually been doing Manlet Destinys 2/day week full body, and I even then I don't see any reduction in gains from 3 days.

In reality you could probably maintain on 1 full body session per week, and make gains on 2 full body sessions per week.

How low is your T that your muscles need a fucking week to recover after one workout?

3 workouts a week might be reasonable if you literally hit every single muscle group in every workout.

same here
3 days lift arms-upper-lower
2-3 days HIIT+ core
1 day bw/movement or just paddle/bike/walk/kick a ball around w/ the lads

Do you genuinely believe this, or do you just tell yourself this so you feel less bad about being a lazy dyel?

Push the meme I couldn't care if you go 3 times a week. I enjoy going most days if I can, I'm still seeing gains and strength increases and I'd rather be in the gym then not. Each to there own.

Maybe one day I'll cut back but not anytime soon

My first year of training was 3/days a week.

Moved onto 4/days, then eventually worked upto 6/days.

Then I decided to try a full body again on 3/days and noticed that I was still getting the same results on 3 days as I was training 6 days.

That is what made me realize I had been wasting all that extra time in the gym for 0 additional benefit.

Its not laziness, its just not being retarded when you see the extra work is not producing extra gains. Why would you keep on putting in MORE effort when you've come to the conclusion that you're not even gaining anything from it? Would you go to work 6 days a week if your boss only paid you for 3 days per week? Makes no sense to me why'd you would insist on going the extra days when its clear you're not gaining anything from doing so.

>hurr lazy

Fuck off, try it yourself, Im betting youve never even experimented with it because youre stuck in the mind set of more days in gym = more gains. You'll get out of the mindset the moment you actually experiment with less days when you notice your gains havent fallen off, and that youre still making gains at the same rate as you were with all those extra days at the gym. But you dont even want to risk testing it because you're afraid its going to make all that time youve spent so far seem pointless/wasted and youd rather dig your head in the sand screeching blahalaha lazy lazy, meanwhile other people train smart spending half the time lifting and get the same results/if not better results than you.

Congratulations on being retarded

Yeah righteo ill drop my routine and cut back to 3 days a week to try it out because some dyel on the internet says so

I can see where your coming from if you are lifting for your upper body 3 days a week and lower body the other 3 days since you need those rest days to get those gains.

Do you guys actually work upper body more then 3 days a week? If so I gotta laugh

I've been lifting on and off for 3 years, I've found that training 4-5 days a week gives you peak strength gains.

Yeah I do.

AxBxA
BxAxA

A = Squat,Bench,ChinUps + (CloseGrip BP, Shrugs, Curls, Lat Raises)
B = Squat,Press,Deadlift,ChinUps - (Closegrip BP, Curls, Lat Raises)

Main-lifts are 5x5 when bulking, 3x5 when cutting.
Secondary lifts are 3x10 when bulking, 2x10 when cutting.

My arms/delts are bigger than the bro-splitters, assuming its the frequency I have with them. Theyre smaller muscles and dont need much stimulation to grow, and since theyre small muscles they repair faster and can therefore be trained more often.

I laugh at the bro's I see doing 37 different arm isolations in 2 hours training them once a week having arms 30% less than mine.

>BxAxA

BxAxB*

If this is true then I guarantee you have a fucked up diet, fucked up sleep habits, a shitty routine, or just low test. Of course, you probably know that and just tell yourself lifting is pointless so you can be lazy for 3-6 extra hours per week.

None of these apply to me, so I'll keep getting my extra gains.

I go 4 times a week because it rounds off my routine nicely. If being fit is not your profession, there really is no need on going more than 3 or 4 times a week.

You watch anime. There’s no way your T levels are higher than 200.

since swapping from full body 3x a week to a 5 day brosplit ive never looked better

>smug13.jpg

I agree, I make a lot more progress lifting less.

Do you have any pictures of your physique? Also what is your routine?

This.

>in the gym then not
>Each to there own
You should replace one gym session per week with English lessons, or something that makes you look less dumb. It helps you do better in your career and make more money when people think you're smart.

I earn plenty, but thanks for your concern

This argument is useless without body pics.