Stretchmarks

why even lift?

pic related, me.

>why even lift?
To not look as shitty as you would if you were a fat fuck with stretch marks or a faggot twink with stretchmarks

its not too noticeable, you just have body dysmorphia

they fade over time, buy a derma roller

I have stretch marks down my back on my hips like you and all around my shoulders, im quite proud of them as im quite a broad boy with naturaly big chest and arms, if i didnt have stretchmarks i would be a skinny little runt
Vitamin E oil helps get rid of them not that i have tried getting rid of them

They're a testament to the effort it took to go from the fat fuck you were to what you are today. Wear them with pride and keep bettering yourself.

Obviously you think you should lift despite having stretch marks or you wouldn't be lifting, brainlet.

Idk where the problem is desu. You still look better than 99% of males.
> would still date

I wonder if "permament makeup" aka inking with ink close to skin colour, would help.

You should be more worried. About your gyno dude

same here bro but mine started to fade 3-4 year passed since i was 210 lbs now im 175 lbs and 6.1

Fuck off stupid faggot.

Looking at the picture I didn't even notice the stretchmarks.
Once I read your text then I noticed them.
Are girls calling you out for stretchmarks or are you do you just have such low self esteem that anything negative about you puts you into depression?
You don't have a bad body so fuck it.

Really not even that bad. Keep at it.

no joke OP, you look good fuck everyone that says anything bad tell them to fuck off and that you dont give a shit

it gives you a rustic image, not bad at all, looks like veins
people ruin their bodies on purpose by making tattoos

Mental illness.

OP pls help how do you look like this.

are those from lifting or from being a fatty?

I had to look a while to find them but my eyesight is bad so maybe that's why kek

You look good man, wtf?

If it really annoys you tho, use bio oil

my sister uses it after her first child to deal w the stretch marks

They're not all that bad, OP. In fact, I had to zoom in and adjust my monitor to see them.

>why even lift?
idk maybe to get the attention of faggots like me

Would you rather look like that with stretch marks or look like a fat fuck with stretch marks?

Stop complaining like a fucking woman and get lifting.

It would but you're screwed if you get a tan in the summertime.

> (You)
>It would but you're screwed if you get a tan in the summertime.
Right. All is left is fuck yourself up with numerous tats like "4 scoop".Stretch marks will dissapear in them.

literally noone cares about some lines if you look like fucking ironman
just keep lifting.

in the words of kendrick, i like seein ass with some stretch marks ;)

I tried bio oil and didn't see any difference.

OP they're not that visible and will fade with time.
I was never a fatty, desu I was underweight during my puberty but got stretchmarks on my knees, thighs and ass from growing up. I guess it's genetic mostly and depends on skins elasticity as some of my family members have them too.