Girlfriend wants to post this on her instagram

What do?

Obviously it's me, I snapped her yesterday after the gym. Now she wants to show me off.

What? Why are you even asking this question?

Oh I get it, it’s a subtle humble brag.

>roiding for this

Lmao this and its not even subtle. Also op it looks like ur balding yikes. Hop on fin asap...

Awesome job dude

Go you!!!

Why are your hands so small?

You look like you went to the barber and said "Give me the retard look, I dont want any adults to take me seriously."

lmfao, roiding for that.. kys faggot

Photoshop that acne first

>no traps
>babby forearms
>dat face
kek

Your face looks retarded but nice body tho, you are obviously on the juice so why not show off?

>mad dyel manlets

Wow fit is FULL of insecure closet homos. Anyone that looks better then they do " ROIDS!" haha

man that face...im sorry m8

tell her to caption it" here is my potato face mofo bf"

Is this you OP?

The only one insecure here is OP who came to brag on an anime board filled with losers

OP here I'm on gear so yeah they are actually right

OP here I actually am roiding

OH NO NO NO

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

OP here I like my roids up the butt

>HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHA

He's got a perfectly normal skull, your drawing is off completely. OP post a selfie from another angle.

That's what you get for being a faggot that takes a picture of yourself at the gym. Now everybody is gonna know you're a tool

You look like an openly gay neanderthal from the neck up

niggers tongue my anus

Thanks for the honesty
Looking juicy man

Your head looks bad here, get another pic from the front maybe

mirrin tricep hard as fuck

your forearms are lagging b adly.

its not even that they are little, your tri is just so big

look into wrist roller

> ROIDING FOR THIS

Ohh herro prease

>Obviously it's me
It's never you.

Fix the hair, take the selfie again, then post

he isnt on roids, and that isnt op

look at how big this guys arms are, and how small all his androgenic muscles are in comparsion (delts actually ok, traps are not there)

this is what dedicated natties look like.

which really pisses off lazy idiots, because if a guy roids, they can say ' lamo roiding for this'

they cant say shit

dedicated to a trash routine for sure

oh come on

this is like 2 years of work natty with great genetics and high test levels

he just needs bigger forearms and he is comeptition ready

your standards are higher than mine and I have BDD

Nigga, you ugly

>competition ready
laughing my fucking ass off if you're not using your gains for combat sports then what's the fucking point? to be a pageant fairyboy? pathetic

to not look like you

LOL

OP remember, if they need to flame, they are mirrin

im off to gym faggot, enjoy being small

>to not look like you
>enjoy being small
you don't even know what i look like you sound completely ridiculous

Sorry for your loss

Shes proud of you and wants to show you by posting it on insta what the fuck els do you want bro baka

Why are your hands so fucking small?

Nice gyno

Samefag harder OP

Get a different haircut dude. That one does not work on you.

this. nice guns but you should tell your gf not to, if you want to be taken seriously

You look like a skyrim npc

kys

>that shitty hair and face

god damn, feels good knowing I could steal your girl just by looking at her. Is there a fate worse than being ugly?

No, people will think you're a tool. Also, get a new haircut and stop roiding. You look like a tard.

STOP BULLYING OP. HE'S WORKED VERY HARD TO GET THIS BODY.

Veeky Forums I THOUGHT BETTER OF YOU.

shave your head with a buzzer with a 1 guard
stop taking selfies and dont upload it
????
profit

go to the beach with your gf and have someone take a picture of you two if you really want to upload something

fucking nyr
this is clearly a pic of some dude that banged ops crush, now he wants Veeky Forums to "roast him xdd"
dont reply to this kind of posts

Why is his hair like that? Is it upside down and he is hanging down from something?
A subtile chuckle joke for joke connoisseurs?