Be me

>be me
>skinnyfat af
>try to lose fat by eating less(i know, i know but my dumb parents wont let me buy protein cuz ITS NIOT NATURAL or some shit)
>been eating like shit but eating less
>lost fat around arms and chest, but also lost muscle. so my arms, chest look smaller(lel)
>now i look even more fuckin skinnyfat
>should more protein intake have solved the problem or am i just doomed to be skinnyfat forever?
help me out anons, how fucked am i?

Are you also lifting or are you just retarded?

>parents wont let me
Stopped there, move out you double nigger

no lifting desu

Do you even lift?

Most important thing right now is that you cut fat mass. Losing some muscle now is ok because you're skinnyfat so you don't have hard-earned gains to really lose.
Are you lifting while on your cut? You should be. Also order protein powder using some discreet method and use it without your parents noticing.

you didn't have any muscle to lose in the first place OP that was all fat you lost

yes that may be true, cuz i noticed my arms and legs got smaller and i think it was the fat, as little as it might have been, was lost

Lift and eat all the meat in the freezer. 1g protein per lb you weigh.

The most important thing to do is to lift and do cardio.

Just avoid chocolate and obvious junk food. High calorie shit is ok

since new years i had access lots of chocolate so i pretty much binged on that shit for the last few days. how badly will it affect me?

>be me
>5'9 skinnyfat
>55kg
>started bulking for 4 months reach 66kg
>actually look like a human being now
>started recomp today
>gotta reach that ottermode

4 months?
what was your diet like? calories?

I know your feel op, I've been skinny fat too. Not the "aww I feel fat ):" skinny fat but the "nigga my body fat percentage is higher than my age" skinny fat.
First of all get that word skinny out of your head, you're fat.(or weak and fat if you want to pull a scooby).
Go lift, do some basic ass strength training, eat enough protein (0.9g per lbs), do some cardio, and have a calorie deficit of 500 - 800 kcal.
Try to reach a body fat % of 8-12 %, then lean bulk fatty!

Kek
Kill yourself.

Extremely badly

why would you think protein would help anything if you're not even lifting?
Read the fuckin sticky and fuck off

>+11 kg in 4 months
fucking WHAT
enjoy diabetes
when will this dirtybulking shit stop being a thing

I had the same reaction, at first, but then I remembered years ago that my parents use to buy my food. USE THAT PRIVILEGE. Abuse it. Spaghetti and meatballs every night. Then when you turn 18 and have to leave you can replace expensive protein with cheap because you won't have enough money to feed yourself the same way your parents did.

thanks for advice but
>turn 18
what you mean

What do you mean can't get protein?
5 eggs a day is about 70 grams of brotein. Add a couple cans of sardines or some chicken breasts and you've already got all the brotein you need in.o

Whatever age you decide to get out from under your parents thumb op, it doesn't matter the age, 18 is just the standard. You might not start deciding for yourself until you're 33.

2500 calories
with ss and acessories

You don't need protein supplements, just eat protein-rich food. Chicken, eggs, beans, ... Also drink milk.
Obviously, LIFT.
And fucking move out you manchild. Unless you're underageb& in which case, fuck off kiddo

not op
I keep forgetting about fish.
Good call user, I know what's for dinner today.