Jspine: the next pill

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2015/06/08/412314701/lost-posture-why-indigenous-cultures-dont-have-back-pain

youtube.com/watch?v=mtQ1VqGGU74

Didn't read the article but let me guess
>run around in the jungle all day barefoot

doesn't have to sit at a desk or drive a car.

>dies at 30 of old age.

stretch your back and squeeze your glutes while walking

lives 100 years
>spends it all on Veeky Forums

Act like Im pinching one off while walking?

Interesting thread OP, thanks.

Lmao this is such bs. Read up on some biomechanics bud

I listen to way too much NPR to trust anything they say.

interesting, will read

why?

>Pic and diagram from 8 Steps to a Pain Free Back by Esther Gohkle
That book is the shit. I used it to rehab after a disc injury (next level failire after L-5/S-1 microdiscectomy) it saved me from another surgery and improved my posture greatly. Everyone should read. Good on you for sharing OP

are these 2 men or female?

looks like males

never sit
die before 50
problem solved

what do you mean

?

Disregard this shill he knows nothing of posture.
Pic related is (You)

it's so funny seeing westerners acting like they live long healthy lives, when in fact they all die around 50 from being fat as fuck. A J spine is normal. Almost all active teenagers and adults have one. If you look at Leonardo Da Vinci 's anatomy drawings, they all have J shaped spines. The S shape is mainly a modern phenomena. Ancient statues, paintings etc. have J shaped spines. Pic related is a J shaped spine.

Because no one in our society dies before 50, right? And those that reach pension, all lived through fulfilling, happy lives with many worthy stories and adventures to tell? Modern man may keep himself alive somewhat longer on average but if you count that he spends more than half of his life working and slaving, it turns out he does much less living in the end

everyone here should already do that. slightly flex your core and pull your pelvis forward from the bottom and straighten out your lower back while walking while keeping your upper back straight as well. it's just regular good posture

A lot of people have completely lost their ability to get a good posture. That's completely foreign to them. IMO people should start with bodyweight exercises before weights because how shit most of their postures are. They might not even know how to activate certain muscles.

>"Sitting less is better for your back"
>"If I sit less I'll die"
>"So destroy the fucking bourgeoisie retard"

What the fuck is going on

It's just Veeky Forums

clarence has a J spine

>mfw im the guy the artist used for the cartoon

you very long neck friend, but no face

Jpill

If you look at the disc alignment it makes perfect sense.

Perfectly even load distribution across the disks, if you look at those of most western people you'll find the disks are being pinched in some way or another.

>stretch your back and squeeze your glutes while walking
>Act like Im pinching one off while walking?

That all that this is?
Or how exactly is this done?
I watched half the video, at around 11 minutes she begins telling about how to properly walk. But I still not really get it.