What's the worst you've ever gotten mogged?

What's the worst you've ever gotten mogged?

Been mugged a few times, never mogged

A girl stole my heart

Sounds like your balls too.

Face mogged daily by people around me

God I hate my face

Yup

The one time when me and a friend went to a party and a girl we both didn't know opened the door and didn't want to let me in but then she saw my more attractive friend and basically threw herself at him.

I'm 6'0" getting out of dyel and my gym buddy is 6'5" and has been lifting for years. Wierd feels bro, but he's cool and just wants to help all his friends make it.

I get conversation mogged pretty often. How to become a better talker?

>tfw hairline, height, and social skills mogged every single day of my life

did you at least snatch her punani to get even?

more mogging

am i your gym buddy?

I hair mogg my friends as they're all balding but jesus christ they nose mogg me so hard. Italian problems

>italian
>not balding

how the fuck do you do it m8

Never really gotten mogged
>tfw decent face, physique, hair and social ability
Entp+genetics+lifting= chad

>Entp
>posts entj

I lied I'm not really italian but it is true that my big nose is from my italian father. My mother is Irish and everybody in her family has fantastic hair. Except for my cous Tommy who's been bald since 16.

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopsies

chads don't have to call themselves chads

You can be my gym buddy, buddy. I'm 5'9" so I'll make you look super tall.

Can you be my jim buddy, gym buddy, buddy?

How du you guys deal with the humiliation?

self aware ones do

I was hitting on a 4.5/10 waitress at a diner, who decided to introduce me to her boyfriend when it was more annoying than endearing. I am a manlet, but his jaw was above my hairline. I literally had to crane my neck to actually have a conversation and meet his ChAdonis like gaze.

We talked for a bit, turns out he was at the time a companyman with a major oil company, which is to the tune of $250k a year, he was years younger than me at 22, and, despite being incredibly muscular, he worked out "whenever [his] friends did, maybe once a month." At the end, he told me that I "looked like a guy who likes to think he is smart" and showed me his MENSA card.

He got in his F350 and left with her, and I just sat there and contemplated suicide.

bottle it up inside desu

>What's the worst you've ever gotten mogged?
In the first months in my then new, now old gym, a fat 5'9" manlet took off his shirt to reveal the bigget amount of bloatmax I've seen in real life, weighed himself at 307lbs and proceeded to to a bench press warm up going 50xbar, 30x1pl8, 20x2pl8, 12x3pl8, 8x4pl8, 5x5pl8 and then did singles going up to 6.5pl8.
After he finished he asked my wife if she though about competing in bench only meets, but completly ignored my shitty 2.5pl8 bench.

if you don't have anything important to say, just say nothing. while you're being quiet, listen to the others and think about what kind of talk people respond most positively to. then decide if you want to fit in or just leave asap

mog onna swag nigga dat shit onna fly ass boi sheit

>self aware
>chad
pick one

>4.5/10 waitress
There's better looking women out there, user. How tall and weight are you?

Thanks bro, I will try that

>nuevo riche at 22
>top career
>nice car
>fit
>Chad height+face+frame
>worked out at the library
>only pulled a 4.5/10 gf
Don't feel so bad, user.

I was in North Dakota when this happened, near the height of the oil boom. There were like 2.5 men : 1 woman, and North Dakotan women average out to maybe 3.5/10 on any normal scale.

I don't do poorly with women in any normal place, but I will always remember that as the time I got absolutely BTFO so hard my grandkids will feel it.

I never want to know how you guys would rate me..

>be me
>at the club with some normie friends doing normie shit
>don't drink this night because have to bring everyone back home safely
>another group of people join us,have some friends in common
>chat up this cute chick,seems to be designated driver as well so both sober
>feelsgoodsofar.jpg
>phone rings,excuse myself and go answer it somewhere quieter
>i come back 10mn later to her making out with a tall,random drunk chad

And it's THAT very night that i decided to start lifting and disregard females

You only ever reach as high as your target user. Stop aiming so low.

Chad vs. Virgin wasn't a meme at that point, but it was about that kind of disparity.

Mortals, how can we even compete?

Can someone give me a quick RUNDOWN on what being "mogged " is ?

Shown up/outclassed etc.

If I was ‘heightmogged’ by someone it would mean they were taller than me, hence showing up my inferior height

Do you have woman now?

Being in the same place as someone who makes you feel insecure basically.

It's one of those shitty lookism memes.

Yeah, though she isn't in North Dakota and I unfortunately am. I don't see it working out unless one of us buckles and moves out to the other. North Dakota is pretty miserable, so it might be me who folds.

Thanks makes sense

The point is that god-tier dude only attracted a poverty-tier gf. All the traits we fetishize as CHAD aren't all they're cracked up to be.

>using one of the two oly platforms in the gym
>deadlifting 375 in the 4-6 rep range feeling pretty good because it's a shitty commercial gym and most people can't lift close to that
>3 dudes show up next to me and start squatting close to 4 plates easily
that one hurt a lot because my squat is v shitty

I've heard it's a barren wasteland there, you should leave

I didnt experienced this

You are absolutely right, though he was simply looking for a consistent source of sex in a frozen tundra devoid of pussy. Which works, but in his position leaves him at huge risk of getting baby-trapped or similar.

I have a couple work comitments I need to square away. It is really weird to think how wildly demographics can vary and just how much that can affect your relationships and quality of life.

story of my life