>Boogie will never be able to fit in a decent sized shirt agai-

>decent sized shirt
>5XL

Hey Boogie, can I have that shirt when you're through with it? I outdoor park, it makes washing the car borderline pointless, so I could use a tarp. Cheers.

Dude doesn't even need a backpack to carry a chute

kek

Boogie I always hoped you would die, but now I hope you do lose the weight. I will never respect you, because you could have done it with diet and exercise, but however you accomplish it, I will be happy if the sight of you doesn’t want to make me puke one day.

A normal non American family could live in that shirt

DAILY REMINDER

STAY MAD VIRGINS

this is like using aimbot, nothing to be proud of

>decent sized shirt

don't ask me why i did this

Stop posting this fat, disgusting piece of shit. Boogieposters should be strung up by their pinkies and left to rot.

>The smell...

You should be shot you pathetic piece of shit. Get the fuck out of here.

The music started playing in my head immediately

He moved away from the camera slightly?

holy hell there's enough fabric there to clothe a family of four

And moved some posters around. That must have burned at least a couple pounds of fat

Did boogie fuck at least one of them?

>it thinks its a man

Will booger become the next Piano man?

>Did boogie fuck

?????????????????????

>decent sized shirt
>posts pic of a seacow in a bedsheet
What did he mean by this?

Right is disgusting. Left would probably a comfy fuck.

He's probably Veeky Forums enough to use his sick now

Dick*

He's still eating too much when you consider the weight he's at and the time since his surgery. The only reason he's losing weight is because of how big he is and how he can't even eat as much as before because it hurts his stomach. He's either going to plateau at 300 pounds or his stomach will heal and he'll gain it all back. In the end he's still going to be a fat fuck with no will power to stop himself from eating.