Layne norton addresses cheating on his pregnant wife

youtube.com/watch?v=CfbPPRAJ3hQ

Veeky Forums - Youtube Celebrity Drama

Marriage is a dated concept and mens biological urge is to sleep with as many women as possible

Dr Disrespect looks horrible without the wig and glasses.

Kill yourself, postmodernist scum.

Jason blubla takenig full advantage

do we know who he cheated with yet?

Based eceleb drama so frigging awesome

why is it that always AFTER people have cheated they say they did something horrible and there is no excuse

they always tell you how bad they fucked up, but sure they knew it also before

>if i could go back and change it i would
how can you have such a weak mind to not stop it before it ever happens. Only after you burned your fingers you regret it

brainlets

well, the christians figured out centuries ago that any human on the planet could commit the most heinous of crimes should god's grace be removed from them. once you've got some life experience it's quite easy to see how you could end up doing even horrible things.

>magically end up doing horrible things unconsciously
its like people justify their retard behavior with being a victim

fuck off no one is ever forcing your hand

because people is sad to get caught

>tfw never cheated on my wife and loved her unconditionally
>She gained weight and lost a lot of her looks after having our son, but I still loved her
>We got into a massive fight because she was super insecure about herself and got upset at me for taking pictures with a couple of attractive women at a party
>Literally spent years not getting with super hot women who were interested in me because I loved her
>After our fight, she starts chatting with some skinnyfat dweeb
>We eventually get a divorce
>She's not dating that guy
>I only see my son on the weekends

The amount of times I could have cheated is fucking ridiculous, but I never did.

34 now, best shape of my life, making a ton of money etc etc. But I just don't feel like it anymore. I don't even know where to meet attractive women. Divorce wasn't a horror story and I see my son enough desu, but the fact that I wasted arguably my best years completely devoted to her really fucking kills me. Especially because she threw it all away for some rich guy. I'm 99% convinced that she's only interested in him because his parents are millionaires and he's a dweeb that she can push around and feel secure with.

>Have amazing girlfriend - great personality, hot, was a virgin when we started dating etc.
>Cheated on my amazing girlfriend with some club slut that wasn't even that attractive, I was just drunk
>All of our friends immediately told her the next morning and she dumped me
>Three years later, haven't met anyone that can even compare to her in terms of looks or personality and I don't even want to date anymore because of it
>28 now, losing all my chances of finding a good wife/girlfriend because women are horrible as they age and all of them have massive body counts and have been through a 100 relationships.

Don't do it guys. It's not worth it.

You are literally retarded if you get drunk enough to cheat and have friends that snitch on you. You’re dumb.

you went all the way from the club to the bed, you had plenty of time to realise your decision even drunk

sounds like you got memed user. Women are a fucking meme, man.

>less famous Youtuber discusses Jason Blubla's video Lanye Norton Publicly Adresses His Affair -Living With the Consequences Of

>even less famous Youtuber reacts to less famous Youtuber discusses Jason Blubla's video Lanye Norton Publicly Adresses His Affair -Living With the Consequences Of

Says the virgin neet. Kys now you fucking autistic faggot

I’m in the same feels, post relationship and reading this as a 23 year old makes me feel a lot better about my chances, thanks.

>as they age
So go find one who's younger.
Turns out you're an idiot still.

First of it's your own fault

Second get better friends.

user your not dead yet stop beating yourself