WITNESS ME

youtu.be/TBDITJwDoHY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FcQtQ53RtjQ
google.ca/amp/www.barcroft.tv/powerlifting-dwarf-dwarfism-dad-daughter-team-british-championships-tokyo-championships-amp
youtu.be/QQt03WEDPyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Off to Elgintensity your vid goes. Enjoy the roast, idiot.

Fake plates.

How does your spine feel retard

>805
>no muscle
Can't wait until this geek snaps his shit up

kek his spine if fine. learn bio mechanics.

Lol can't wait to see the same scared cat pic for the 1000th time. What a hilarious guy.
Try me it's the gyms brand
Fantastic. I think I'll hit 900 in a few months.

>learn bio mechanics
wew

Good shit man, mirin hard.
LOL @ nerds ITT who don't know shit about hack deadlifts, call fake plates (they are not, a tripfag from /plg/ has the same plates in his gym)
Surpass Eric bro.

>learn bio mechanics.

Brad Castleberry is impressed m8

Well done brother

>learn bio mechanics
I already like this new meme

Good job lad. Go for 900 and surpass eric.

>meme lift
>belt
>spine like a noodle

hehe ZEEEERO

look at this fucking retarded faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=FcQtQ53RtjQ

Not really surpassing when his range of motion is a quarter of Eric's due to being 5'6

>muh ROM
>muh height
Stop posting any minute. Taller lifters have potential for more muscle mass. We are not talking about relative strength here, taller lifters have the advantage. Get strong or shut up.

uhhh yes that is very impressive

???

Lolz only a Manlet would brag about thit, how much can you deadlift ?

this is some oddlifting bullshit, look at his other videos

Wtf...too much lead paint?

Partial deadlift throwdowns are really strong movements

>dropping non bumper plates

Taller lifters require more muscle mass to move the same weight so that's bullshit.

honestly truly impressive desu. how come your deadlift is so much lower than your behind the back pulls? is that something that's common?

Eric has over 26 ffmi, you mean he has capacity for more muscle mass? The lad is strong as fuck. Admit you are mogged and go shitpost elsewhere.

How much can you deadlift op? Sorry to bring you down but most gyms have uncalibrated plates so they’ll be off by 2-5 pounds.

they don't. why the fuck would they

google.ca/amp/www.barcroft.tv/powerlifting-dwarf-dwarfism-dad-daughter-team-british-championships-tokyo-championships-amp

Just saw your sumovideo, my dude be happy youre 18 becusse the way you lift your spinal integrity is going to do down hill, all these “non conventional movements” have just left you with weak spinal extension, and shit scapular strength. I suggest you mix conventional movement with this meme bullshit.

>OP casually MOGGING 99.9% of Veeky Forums posters and creating a shitstorm
Cheers mate.

SNAP CITY

>that torso angle
Mirin

Its not a meme. When you lift behind your back the load on the spine decreases dramatically.

natty as fuark

fucking genetic freaks

Real genetic freaks deadlift 700 pounds hookgrip and in oly shoes

except this kid is 17 or something and lighter than autism king clarence

What the fuck are you talking about? Taller lifters have an objectice advantage and this is common knowledge. Short lifters have an advantage only relative to their bodyweight so they lift more pound for pound typically. But the determining factors are of a muscle fiber's strength is the length and the diameter. A longer muscle fiber is stronger. The slightly increased ROM is diminished by this factor. Furthermore the increased ROM does not mean you actually lift more. It just slows the increased distribution of weight.
There is no mechanical advantage for someone with 1 inch arms vs 100 foot arms at the unracked position of a bench press. For longer arms, the tension on the muscle is just added more gradually.

A shorter lifter would emulate the exact same lift of a taller lifter by slowing down the rep. Longer moment arms just creates time under tension.

Regardless longer arms decrease ROM on deadlifts. Longer arms allow a more upright starting position which creates a more partial rep. It's why taller people typically excel at deadlifts than any other lift.

THIS

You fucking idiots don't understand basic shit like leverage? Fucking retards kys

And natty

good lad

C O P E

Too bad you're an autist with no personality and your achievement has no value to anyone else but you

Sounds like op is replying to me. Also who cares how old you are when you hit big lifts ? Why does that even matter ?

Who gives a shit? That guy's a fucking pussy who will report people to their employers when they talk shit.

you dyels expose yourselves so easily

holy shit, ridiculous cope
he pulled 805 while being barely legal and sub 200 lbs, that's insane. Dude has huge potential

I fund the du yu ebenn
Lifs

All these retards the guy is strong as fuck, most of you probably couldn't even budge 500lb.

He has a 2plate strict press on his channel he is ridiculous for 18.

>op

I love how most of the people in this thread are bitter and trying to put him down because "muh meme lifts" or "muh height" (even though he is 5'9-5'10) yet this board constantly makes larping threads about how jealous dyels get and how the whole board culture is supposed to be about bettering yourself and breaking new heights.

He’s strong, but would be stronger if he didint do these stupid non conventional lifts. Plus I don’t trust conventional gym plates.

What I don't get about this is how he manage to not get any injure. If I try to deadlift above 150 kg and my back gets slightly round I will feel pain for a fucking week.

Someone can explain me how he can survive?

But op is boasting about a stupid meme lift, so it’s deserved

He is still 18, that is insane im 25 and cant OHP 100kg.

He’s going to hit snap city, then brag about his lifts in his 40s.

That lift is cool, but he can’t even control the eccentric on the way down....

a rounded back is more sustainable in a behind the back deadlift since it is mostly on your upper back. in conventional you actually have to pay more attention to your form since the weight is directly in front of you.

no one in the gym even cared that he did this

how strict? post it

youtu.be/QQt03WEDPyw

This. People who don't understand/have no experience with the lift giving criticism is laughable. The problem with lower back rounding for other lifts is because it causes shearing of the tendons/discs due to the perpendicular force AHEAD of the tendon itself. That's how the disc degenerates and herniates. Since the load is directly beneath the tendon it isn't nearly as bad. It's the difference between squatting and machine leg extensions. The reason why leg extensions can destroy your knees is bc the load is shearing the tendon while the squat doesn't do that. The position of the load is what determines the relative safety of extension and flexion.

That is impressive OP but watch the low back.

this board is garbage, what was the statistic, only 24% lift 1/2/3/4+? That's pathetic, that is the entry to even COMMENT on anything lifting related

bunch of shit genetic dyel memesters

Thank you guys. That was really insightful! Now it has more sense.

imagine having to lift for a year to comment, Veeky Forums is already dead enough

mirin'

9/10 for the use of a belt

>imagine needing experience on a certain topic in order to criticise someone
Really got the noggin joggin' right there mate.

not comment in that sense, but in this thread I guarantee you the people who posted blatantly wrong shit like

>fake plates
>meme lift
>shit form
>height

look and lift absolute garbage. The sad thing is that people lurking base their opinion on this blatant misinformation and it just deteriorates the entire quality of this board. If you lift shit just stick to the meme/fph/tinder/etc threads. Don't pollute threads that are actually about lifting heavy

witnessed, now check em

That fag still exists?

You're going to make it

>Muh HEAVY LIFTING
>who cares about snapcity, did you see these fucking pl8s?

This fucking guy does that shit, and probably has been doing for quite some time, and is fine and I feel like my back is breaking apart if I do half the weight with slightly iffy form.

>snapcity

dyel filter. I've literally never seen or heard anybody that lifts heavy (or even looks good) use that term

verry nice
how long have you been lifting?

mfw all the jelly DYIL's in here talking shit
>You have to go back
>>

put me in the screencap