With possible China unban in sight, which Chinese coins would you recommend for investing?

With possible China unban in sight, which Chinese coins would you recommend for investing?

Henry David Thoreau's masterpiece.

XAS
ETP

buy ETP up to $3
buy NEO on dip under $30
QTUM I haven't studied yet but maybe

thank you

NEO was pretty stable around $25-30 during the btc skyrocket.

Doubt it'll drop past $30

WAN is going to take 25% of XRPs market cap once it hits the market.

that girl's not Asian.

NEO ffs

Fake hair, fake skin, fake face, fake eyelashes, fake lips, most flattering pose possible with airbrushed features and warped photoshopped ass.

Strip all the above away and you are left with a shell of a human devoid of a soul and with the appearance of a prepubescent boy.

Roasties gonna roast

Seriously though, where my NULS-Bros at?

make app pls

here

Comfy af senpai. Price predictions? Personally I see it outdoing NEO, so long as these NEO rumors are just that.

Multiverse ETP

I think it will go back to $1+ soon, but Im not sure when. BTC and BCASH have been stunting the growth of other alts.

from looking into it, qtum is a weird hack of a bitcoin clone, with a ethereum's vm pasted on top. when i saw the clusterfuck they created i didn't bother looking much deeper.

I got out when they did the chainswap, since I use exodus and didn't want to have to use changelly to convert it. Probably should pick some more up though if it dips again.

This times 10000

chainswaps are going to be an issue for most of these coins. everyone loves being able to trade on ethereum's exchanges instantly, and the ease exchange add erc-20 tokens, but nobody wants to mess around with a bunch of different wallets for their own shitty chains, and most of the liquidity is going to stay with the erc-20 token unless they build in a way to disable it, which normally means you have to go through a centralized service to exchange them.

>investing in chinese tech

kek