Should gyms enforce a built-only rule?

As someone who has been visiting a gym for years now, gym experiences would be a lot better if they only allowed muscular people to sign up, the same way nightclubs let anyone who looks loaded before any other regular dude.

So here’s my ideal standard - greater than or equal to 6’1, 180 lbs and less than or equal to 15% body fat.

This way it ensures people like us who are genetically inclined to build muscle are the ones building muscle and therefore will deliver the human race in a new era of physicality.

Gyms aim to make money.
Limiting your userbase limits your income, and only works if your fees are absurdly higher.

If you aren’t capable of making enough money to join gyms (this standard should be mandatory for any facility that just so even contains a single free weight) then you won’t be able to find a spouse to impregnate anyway.

>genetics

> Monk on roids and taking selfies
Buddha is rolling in his grave

I think this is a picture of Buakaw when he signed up to be a monk for about a month. Dudes a legendary Muay Thai fighter, would tear anyone apart.

Would 5"10 be okay? If not I'll just go inside your girlfriend she has a nice ass anyway.

>when one of the monks decides to start putting chicken in his rice

How the fuck am I supposed to make it and get big if I can't hit the gym until I am big ? Wtf is wrong with you?
Calisthenics can only get you so far, you're gonna need years of calistensics gains to achieve what you can get in a gym in six months.

>only rich people ever breed
kek how retarded are you?

>This way it ensures people like us who are genetically inclined to build muscle are the ones building muscle and therefore will deliver the human race in a new era of physicality.

homosex doesn't produce children sweety

How would people end up that muscular to go to a gym if they've never been to a gym in their life. No one is naturally that muscular.

Pic related, it's you

horrible bait. i give you a 2/10 OP.

apply yourself.

no they shouldnt, now go back to your economics class and se me after retard

Gyms are a business you fucking retard.
They make money of DYELs like you.

>only jacked people should be allowed in gyms
>only healthy people should be allowed in hospitals
>only alumni should be allowed in colleges
Makes sense. Infallible logic.

holy shit that guy is my new goal

This is the stupidest post I've seen on here in a while. Good job OP

shit tier bait

it's success only shows the brainlet status of this fucking board

I like and support this idea. That way I can then sue the gym into the ground since I'm fat and they are illegally discriminating against me for my disability.