Daily reminder girls want tall men

Daily reminder girls want tall men.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/technology/human-natural-selection-1.4421592
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>into short tiny weak girls
If you don’t like 6 foot buff women you are low test and not eating enough onions.

post body op

Post the whole convo. I'm so absurdly bad at making conversation through phone or messaging. In person I'm fine but this is just a no no for me

I'm 6'7 and the girl i am seeing now is 1 foot and 3 inches smaller than me. mad times my friend

>not wanting to rape your 5'3 qt

I prefer taller girls not, dated a girl who was 4ft11 for a while its just to short look like i am walking with my child.

>not wanting your 6’4 gf to rape you
??????

>like i am walking with my child.
Thats the whole point bruh

>being a beta
??????

>tfw just want 5'8-6' cutie to sit on my face and wrestle with
>almost all girls who are every into me are sub 5'5

It's not fair.

Her height doesnt change my desire for her to rape me

>Her height doesnt change my desire for her to rape me
stay pleb

>not wanting to dominate a 6'+ amazon and make submit to your penor

Never gonna make it

>no.. secretly pretty into it
>haha s-secretly im into it haha

oh my fucking god why do people talk like absolute fucking autists on this board?

>TFW you're 6"9 and NOT a lanklet

God damn it feels good guys. Deez nuts stay bustin. How does it make you guys feel that when you're out and about with your girlfriend.. She's probably looking at guys like me and getting moist? Does it bother you, being betas? She's probably wondering what it's like to feel so small.

post body

This is how manlets cope guys. All the gains in the world won't make your bones longer. I am literally a greek god user. You were born to serve men like me.

fucking freakshow

Why is it I see taller men struggling to gain muscle? Why can't they as well as smaller "men"

Larping on Veeky Forums and not even posting your body Lmao. Pathetic

Worthless bait

whatever dude im gonna go fuck my gf and drink with my mates later but keep posting about your height im sure eventually you gonna find people who are impressed with it

Making it is just realizing you don’t really control anything outside of the gym

Yeah she'll be wishing you were taller when you're balls deep. Think about that.

do people really name their kids hunter in america?

patrician taste

Well obviously, just like they want strong, rich, handsome, funny, charismatic men.
You just gotta make the best of what you have and fill out as many of those boxes as you can.

cry more manlet cuck

Honestly, how important is it for off spring that the woman be big? My favorite type are petite hotties but I dont my son to end up short like his mom.

Should I be looking at what her brothers and dad look like?

jesus fuck how are people okay with these gay ass stupid emojis?
especially women

>Daily reminder girls want tall men.
Girls. Little teenage GIRLS. Not WOMEN.

You know NOTHING about women. Go do your middleschool homework and stop posting on Veeky Forums

literally not true but even if it was, why should he care? like yeah, and i would prefer if the girl im fucking was a victoria secret model. i dont expect her to care about this and she doesnt expect me to care about her version.

>not wanting to rape your 6'4 gf

Yeah dude, I can imagine Hugh Hefner balls deep into a model while 5 other girls are fucking each other next to him just stops and thinks "Man, wish I was 2 inch taller".
Stop this cope, no one is ever going to be jealous of some incel faggot that announces his height on an igloo building website

Women don't know what they fucking want. Sure they know what they like and have preferences, but you find me a woman who is faithful to these preferences when her horniness has peaked and I'll eat my words.

Cause it's reached the point where they're basically words of their own and are probably the most effective way to convey tone digitally.

>6’7
What the fuck nigger. You better be in the NBA.

this guy knows whats up,5'9" guy, first time with 6 ft. ex and after the initial kissing she let me suck on her tits and then kissed her way down my torso and gave me the good succ, she ruined short girls forever for me

Just because I want a 10/10 babe doesn't mean I only go for 10/10 babes. Height doesn't mean shit if you're a beta

Ah yes, because you can only suck on tits, kiss the torso, and have your dick sucked by a 6ft woman. Below that and none of this happens.

Being over 6'5 is rare. You're probaly just a self-hating manlet who is projecting.

5'11 here
Im dating a girl that is 5'9 she's doesn't care at all but it's annoying when she wears heels

>5'7
>dated a 5'11 blonde who would wear heels

>I have never been with a real tall guy
>this means she only dates manlets
>manlets btfo?

kekked

>Daily reminder girls want tall men.
What are you compensating for, friend?

Faggot

C O P E
O
P
E

at least he made it you little shit.

>female named Hunter

>chillin with ur bros
>tell them a story about fucking hunter
>"thats gay bro"

>this comic

I want a tall swedish wife and a short Asian wife

>that comic
What are YOU compensating for, friend?

6'4 here. GF told me she was initially attracted to me only because I was tall. I'm not very big (184 lbs) because I started lifting like 3 months ago, but you can definitely tell that there are some advantages to being tall.

I will say that for the most part though, as long as you aren't a manlet you're probably fine. Like plenty of girls I know are okay with guys under 6' as long as you aren't shorter than them.

To add to this, height doesn't matter in long term relationships nearly as much as people in this thread want to believe. Height probably helps mostly with Tinder/Dating as it's a superficial thing, but don't stress if you're short because there's guaranteed hot girls out there that won't care once they get to know you, unless you're a bitter little manlet who has an awful personality.

>6'2
>tall
lol using a manlet height in ur comic budd

that fucking dog. makes me laugh every time

dat dog tho

True.

holy fuck the actually state of Veeky Forums. 6'7 aint even that tall. Where the fuck do you midgets live? I'm 6'3 (barefoot btw) and I see people taller than me ever damn day.

I love this comic

Kek

As a 6'2 barefoot, I felt like a giant when I travelled to Taiwan, Mexico and india.

Manlets have shorter arms, so their muscle mass is less spread over their limbs.
>Ex:user 1 has 50% the length of user 2's arms
>So user 1 would only need 50% of the muscle mass of user 2 for their arms to be the same
>If they had the same arm muscle mass, user 1's arm would look twice as big (if you ignore fat)
Plus there's the issue with many lanklets struggling to reach the calories needed to make gains, because of the increased calorie expenditure of their bodies

>Already apologizing to her in the first sentence WHYYYYY
If she was borderline about you that could have been the decider against you. Apologizing to women doesn't change their view on something, it only makes you look more timid.

>posting a fake

>tfw I am 6'3 and GF is 6'0

She is pretty open about how big a deal height is to her, lol. Couldn't date anyone under 5'11.

i've said it once and i'll say it again, as long as you're 5'8" and above you shouldn't have any problems with girls thinking you're too short for them unless they're legmonsters or ultrabitches

>>TFW you're 6"9 and NOT a lanklet
>
>God damn it feels good guys. Deez nuts stay bustin. How does it make you guys feel that when you're out and about with your girlfriend.. She's probably looking at guys like me and getting moist? Does it bother you, being betas? She's probably wondering what it's like to feel so small.
Post bod lol.

Bruh I'm the same height as you and actually Indian. Feelsgoodman.

7'8" checking in. Feels good

Jesus fuck whoever wrote this needs to be lined up against a wall. Knows sweet blue fuckall about psychology or sociology.

Only the real niggas that dated taller girls than them know this feel.

I'm 5'8 and have dated girls taller than me and girls that were my height but used heels. Its a pretty good feeling when you dominate the bitch, and it often feels like they like to be dominated by you being shorter. These 3 were the ones that let me put my hand in all places. Mad shit. After that, i go for girls 5'6-5'9. Still like the shorter ones tho.

bros help me
>5'7"
>cursed with petite frame
>actually helps make my muscles stand out
>pin after tall shapely amazons with looooong legs
>want her to half to bend down when she kisses me
>want to be the little spoon
>want to feel like when she tries to take control in bed and lead, she actually can
>want someone to get rough and ressle around with
>want someone who is fit and actually fights back enough to appear to pose a challenge
>want someone who enjoys physical activity in the same way I do
>want someone that when I dominate them I actually have to dominate because they can actually resist
>but all the girls like this are more confident than I am and I am not confident enough to approach
help, life is suffering, I see some bombshells from my d 3 college basketball and track teams around because I spend so much time in the gym and it hurts so bad

lmao, based teachers

>mfw

man i have the same desires as you user.
You gotta remember its all in being confident
you gotta stand out to these girls and be unique and interesting, while also charismatic and handsome
Focus on achieving peak facial aesthetics, because face is much more important then height, see Tom Cruise
then you gotta get fit and get those biceps pumped
You'd be surprised at how alot of tall girls will date shorter guys because lots of tall guys avoid them
eventually you will get an amazon gf

Can I get taller thinking tall thoughts?

>be dating 6' amazonian gf. huge tiddies and long ass legs and thicc.
>am large framed 5'10" stronk
>she fights back and actually fucking fights, no fun cause she hits like a small truck and have to restrain her with full strength and causes her le pain
>no fun dominating sex
>legs too long compared to mine have hard time with many positions.
>goddamn tho, dem tiddies, ass, and that succ

Perfect taste sir

>especially women
bitches love them emojis, send them an emoji and theyll suck your cock

>be 5'7

I discovered a couple of years ago that tall girls have the worst self esteem and get the least attention from guys.

They are legitimately easier to get with (as a manlet) than girls my height or shorter.

SRS.

t.a man of culture

Yeah that's the opposite of the truth. If you use emoji shit at all, using less than 50% the she's using is passable without looking like a soy boy. Any more than that is wrong.

Can confirm I'm like 175cm tall and get more dates with girls around 6 feet then girls shorter then me. Might just be because I like tall blondes though.

You're definitely a soy boy if you use a lot of emojis. You probably end your sentences with an upwards tone and ask the girl for permission to kiss her as well.

so after the initial kissing, she stood up.

XD

Nah dude its a fucking strange as fuck effect i experience it aswell. It must be a positive feedback loop caused by enjoying taller women and then them picking up on that and mistaking it for absolutely unrelenting dominance.

Tomorrow when you wake up, remember that you're gonna die soon.

Fucking kek the dog.
I'm 6'4 and this is fucking hilarious

You are worse fuck faggot. Post an actual counter to it or stick a dildo up your ass.

My gf prefers a man who looks like he lifts and isn't a skinny fat stretched out genetic wreck. You know women like to see your body? They don't just look at a tape measure and start salivating.

cbc.ca/news/technology/human-natural-selection-1.4421592

>"The new study found many traits such as height under 'stabilizing' selection. That is, being a slightly taller than average man may increase your chance of having lots of children, but being very short or very tall will drastically decrease it."

just b urself :^)

>chink
>just under 5'9
Feels good man?

The main thing from your body is your dick. Giving good dick is the main thing girls want. You have to be at a decent height though.

Man of culture meme is appropriate for this thread. Taller girls really are the best.
t. 5'8 manlet

>Posting last years chart
Its 2018, anyone get the updated numbers yet? I want to see if my shin isolations were enough to avoid the manlet pit another year