While you guys were out lifting I was working on my career and now I have a lambo and more pussy than any of you ever...

While you guys were out lifting I was working on my career and now I have a lambo and more pussy than any of you ever will. U niggas mad?

Oh shiiiit look at this duuude

must be fun having every relationship you'll ever make be soulless because everybody just uses you for your money.

>bragging about a nice car even it's parked in front of a 90s construction McMansion
Lmao, your clay feet are showing.

>Spend early 20s getting pussy and partying
>24
>Realize how much money I could have made by now if I focused my effort there instead

Yeah I'm mad

But how much you bench?

Thought so

I bench 135x5, as well as 24x7 pussy

You look like you have a foot fetish.

>You look like you have a foot fetish.

yeah but at least girls let me suck on their toes lmao

Made 800k last month while starting lifting.
Your move, nigger.

Doesn't change the fact you're a faggot nerd that gets used for his money

>Everyone posts at least 1.5x their bench and rep range on the internet
>135x5 is an exaggeration

WEW

nigga everyone gets used for something. You think your friendships and relationships are more genuine because they enjoy your personality instead of their money? either way they get something out of being with you lmao, I just did it the better way

skinny ass cockroach lmao how does it feel knowing your tax money funds my uncle's bank bailouts lmao

While you were "focusing on your career" I was closing deals, slaying pussy and hitting the weights. Now I have a business, can bench 300 have slept with 75 women and am settling down with a girl that has; DD tits, a perfect bubble butt and is more fit than 99% of the board, and she makes more money. See kid I'm a real player, you're a goof ball that's going to spend his days in strip clubs talking about how much money he has, while the strippers go home and laugh about you to their BF.

Money is nothing you faggot, I don't care about how much money you have, I judge people on how they would survive if the world came crashing down. And if the world came crashing down, you look like lunch.

>niggas
I hope you crash that over priced toy into a god damn bridge embankment
>not even mad

no matter hoe much money you get youll always be a pajeet
sad

>implying anyone this successful would be on fit

you.jpg

did you discover the cure to cancer?

What can I say, I like the banter

What line of work are you in bud?

still a pajeet tho. kek.

paycheck or bank account with name cropped out.
otherwise stop LARPing.

clearly you aren't in the medical field because there will never be a singular cure to cancer and if there was, it's very unlikely one person would discover it... scientists work in teams nigga, you'll never find a research lab with just one person. You'll have one PI, but not one researcher

>20160808_154032.jpg

Even if it is LARPing, I'm happy for your success user. Congrats and keep up the good work.

>being this autistic

All your wealth doesn't matter if you're going to fucking die early fatass. Working out gives you actualy health benefits.

nigger detected

>implying you work out for health and actually do your cardio instead of just lifting for looks

Good one user!

>people are actually autistic enough to reply to a shitty bait thread seriously

welcome to Veeky Forums

>spending six figures on pussy

i am still white and tall, so keep your toys

why feel like a man only when you drive your compensator car when you could feel like a man literally all the time

No, I have a Huracan Performante and I'm jacked cause of test and tren. Love being a trust fund baby.