Has he perfected the male form?

Has he perfected the male form?

Honestly yeah.

This guy is peak aesthetics and is pretty strong.

Perfected his dosage. Plenty of guys look like this, but all of them hopped on gear at 16. Not uncommon anymore. More 14 year olds are hopping on gear than ever. There will be dozens more Seids and Laids in the next 10 years.

No this is

He's not loose boxer guy, so no.

b-but there will never be another zyzz...

He's very handsome. Why do I see men like this and assume they're gay?

Projecting

I do too, am woman

Yes, Dave is the goat, he's Natty btw

Who the fuck is loose boxer guy? U keep bringing it up

No because small benin

I'm so glad you noticed.

I'm a woman lol

>immature face
>pretending lats are bigger than they actually are
>spending all day in a public gym

Literally instathot tier

Well hard to when you pop it up in every CBT
Who is he

Actually I just recently rediscovered my femininity. It's been crazy.

I don't know. I deleted his pictures because I don't normally save pictures of half naked men, and I felt idiotic. Now I regret it and take it more serious than I should.

What kind of pictures he has, does he post here often?

Beats me. I'm a baby face like him but never been called a fag - am not one either.

And OP, yeah, Laid is rocking it.

I think so. I have to go to bed now, but you'll see me in the next cbt :) Sweet dreams.

inferiority complex
>doesn't matter I can't get him, he's gay anyway

His head is waaaaay too small for his body
Looks retarded desu

/thread

why does it look like he wet his undies

I think he's natty because his numbers aren't that high, he's just really aesthetic. I think his bench is like 375 or something and he's struggling with it

He actually is gay. He's done a lot of weird faggotry photoshoots recently. Just google and you'll find the gayest shit ever

not gay btw

That fucking valley in his abs.

>perfect

kek

Yes yes ha ha once again good post

how u get delterinos like that ?

He’s close to a 700 pound deadlift what are you on about lad

It's Bruce Weber and their jews. They've got a lot of power in the modeling business. Say what you want of them but most legendary fashion photographers are gay men. Bruce Weber especially succeeds in pushing incredibly homoerotic images through editorals. He's a talented photographer obviously.

There have been rumours for a long time that they force their models to do sexual acts, etc. Coke, nude erect photos, handjobs etc. etc. It's an open secret.
Now there are a few lawsuits against Weber especially for this reason. Some male models have accused him during the whole #metoo thing.

Doesn't mean the models are gay whatsoever. They're threatened with "You're never going to work in this bizz if you can't do this, can't do that" and stuff.
Sure, some models are gay, that's the case for anything. The level of homoeroticism in Weber's work however, is due to Weber directing it so.

Laid could be gay or straight for all I know. Thought it was known he's pretty popular with the ladies though, no?

Ofc girls want him. I've noticed in his videos his interactions seem awkward with them tho, its like he doesnt care about them at all or feel any kind of attraction whatsoever.

Nose, eyes and brow isn't high test and alpha, and his core could be thicker to indicate strength (look at greek statues of athletes and gods) apart from that he's 9/10 no homo

am also womon
anime womon

Maybe, but I mean come on, those little shorts, that hairless body, that vulnerable pose. Can't just be me.

>that chest
>those abs
>those delts
>those lats
>perfect
Seriously?

having a good body is more important to a gay bf than to a gf

>TWINKS BTFO

That's not gigachad

Cope

Because usually the only people who get away with living instawhore lifestyles are women and men who think like women.

Meant it as he gets laid (heheh) alot with girls. Don't quote me on it though, it's just what I've heard

legs way too big...