God Tier Cum or Chemical Castration?

Who the FUCK made this list? Were they trying to kill the gains and sex drives of anons?

>Pygeum is super important!

"Pygeum has demonstrated anti-androgenic potential"
- examine.com/supplements/pygeum/

"common side effects of antiandrogens in men include breast tenderness, breast enlargement, feminization, hot flashes, sexual dysfunction, infertility, and osteoporosis."
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiandrogen

>Shit loads of soy product!
Soy, need I say more?

Why would you try to fuck up the lives of internet strangers?

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/schadenfreude
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why would you try to fuck up the lives of internet strangers?
You must be new here.
>Veeky Forums is the Original Internet Hate Machine
Also: dictionary.com/browse/schadenfreude

There be TROLLS here, m8.
Some of them are harmless and just want to laugh at dumb anons being tricked into doing harmless, but embarassing, things.
Some of them are SICK FUCKS who get off on dumbshits getting convinced to do things that harm or even kill them.

Shut the fuck up you disgusting neet.
I'm going to.kill you

Wheres the soy product on that list bro?

WAit....men can do kegels????

It's about bigger cum by increasing the volume of seminal liquid, not spermatozoas

Veeky Forums is so full of wankers that I'm gonna be sick.
Your biggest struggle is literally to stop wanking for long enough to lift.
...but somehow you still hate fat people, because out of self-loathing.

is prostate stimulation not super gay
why would u do that

Lecithin, bro

being sexually attracted to the masculine is gay. everything else is fair game stop being insecure

>Dude delete your system 32
>Veeky Forums blocks out credit card information
>snap your thumb down

He is talking about the lecithin. It is derived from soy but that’s as far as the correlation goes. This guy is an utter space cadet and has skimmed over a lot of literature to cherry pick a couple that f arguments.

I use the supps mentioned though not the pygeum due to it being overpriced in my country.

I would recommend it to anybody who is willing to try it as the benefits are quite real particularly if you’re not blowing a load every day.

As for old mate and his position, I’ve been using these supps for a while and I’m roughly 265lbs and 15% bf. I’ve not grown tits or any other feminine features from using these supps.

The main part is hydration.

>Puts 1000mg instead of 1g

why

>complains when anybody with a brain knows they mean the same thing

why

You're retarded

Do you remember when an user posted a recipe and claimed it was for some sort of food item and it ended up being mustard gas? and some other user actually made it and was pissed off he got bamboozled?

>its another "fit invades your personal life with a mix of brosciene and nutrition advice that is allegedly going to do X for you in terms of being able to impress Y" episode
>tfw going grocery shopping now

>Hey man I turn 7300 days old today!

I used sunflower lecithin, no soy involved. But yeah don’t know what the shit with pyguem is about, it gives blatant results. And as you say no tits grown and I’ve taken it on an off for a while as awell. Ops just mad cause he shoots low test loads

Pygeum is for you to leak pre-cum like a hose. Takes about 2-3 weeks of daily dosing to make it.
Never take more than 50mg a day. 100mg at once risks needing your dick sliced to reduce the swelling.

You ever been mid-piss and tried to stop the flow? Those are you pelvic floor muscles, or kegels. They stretch accross the opening of your pelvis, and your dick and balls basically hang from them. Strengthening them can improve erections, bladder issues, and make your cum shoot farther.

50mg of zinc?
I've been taking 300mg a day for the last week.

I'm a girl, this is all completely new and surprising to me.

i hope your not serious user...

Mate you don’t need any more than 50mg per day maximum. Most 1 a day tabs are half this dose. Be particularly careful if your supp also has vitamin A included.

dont do that user that is bad for you dummy

>mentally adjusting the decimal point over a few places is equally as tedious as dividing an arbitrary large number by 365

mental manlet

So youre saying i shouldnt have taken 300mg of pygeum just now?

No, because you're the only one affected by what you choose to ingest.

yohimebine gives me the hardest erection ever. its really hard to fap tho, super hard to get off. not sure if it effects cum

Tested it out myself. Pygeum actually did make my libido drop and my dick didn't get as hard as it should have. Dropped it from my stack.

I read a meta-analysis that stated soy lecithin is lacking the protein which is responsible for the high amount of phyto-estrogens. The amount in soy lecithin is therefore really low. I still wouldn't take the chance and considering it may have leftover chemicals from its processing and it gives me a stomach ache, I replaced it with sunflower lecithin.

Just do your research and stop taking things that don't agree with you.