Grow my butt

Sup Veeky Forums

A few months ago I had a operation on my leg. Because of the op recovery I have a lot of muscle atrophy in my legs mostly my butt. all of the exercises I have been doing are mainly quad based as my physio said that is what I needed to strengthen. When I wear jeans they never fit in the butt area and they do they are extremely tight on the calves. I just wanna look good in a pair of jeans again. I’m currently doing PPL.

This is my workout

4x5 squats
3x12 leg press
3x12 leg extension
3x12 straight leg deadlift
5x12 calf raise

Is this a good routine? What exercises can I do to bring up my butt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKMwUrSxxGM
youtube.com/watch?v=mtfGILxbprQ&t=175s
youtube.com/watch?v=YIpw8ogCVKs
bretcontreras.com/wp-content/uploads/Strong-Curves-Workout-Templates.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hip thrusts!

they're the best :)

Donkey kicks and hip thrusts

Hip thrusts sound like a good exercise should I add on to the end of my routine 3x12? or replace stiff legged dead lift for hip thrusts?

Thanks for the help so far

i've built my butt up from flat nothing into something by doing hip thrusts first in my routine, after some basic glute activation movements. doing hip thrusts first seems to make it easier to activate the glutes when squatting and deadlifting.

Post butt for evidence

Hello old friend

yeah. this is may of last year, after like a month of doing hip thrusts. it *feels* like it's gotten bigger since then like when i feel myself in the shower, but this is not reflected in pictures.

keep in mind i have blah tiny white boy genetics. started with serious hank hill ass. so like i said... went from nothing to something.

>genetics

bleh that's a bad pic anyway. here. this is more recent. ignore the granny panties look lol

hi! who's this? :)

>Who's this?
An old friend, old friend

>have big butt
>randomly knock things over by accident when walking around tables and shit
there is no reason for a man to have a bubble butt if they are straight why the fuck did this happen to me why didn't anyone warn me

it's nice to have friends :)

but back to the topic. op the best thing you can do probably is start taking glute activation seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKMwUrSxxGM
youtube.com/watch?v=mtfGILxbprQ&t=175s

>it's nice to have friends :)

couldn't have said it better myself, old friend

>tfw thiccer, nicer ass than my gf, and both men and women have groped me, spanked me in public, etc. If I wasn't in a relationship I don't even know what I'd do with it...

lol what are these gifs

>lol what are these gifs

CLASSIC my old friend, classic

Interesting, so some body weight exercises to activate, but then it needs gym work to see results? Not Op here, but can decent gains be done from home with mostly bodyweight?

Thanks for the links and advice really helpful :)

Hiney is looking good babe.

How many days a week should I train glutes to really see growth?

I'm watching a guy butt aren't I

Did the "trap" in "vegan trap" give it away?

Being a trap is fine, being a vegan is unacceptable

lol okay.

i can't really say for sure as i've always done barbell work. i will say though that single-leg hip thrusts are not to ever be underestimated. get some blood flowing in your glutes with activation exercises, then try to do 20 of these with each leg:

youtube.com/watch?v=YIpw8ogCVKs

you will feel a serious burn. i actually do 1x20 of these (single-leg shoulder-elevated... i keep feet on the ground) before doing my barbell hip thrusts. they fucking burn like crazy when i get to around rep 17 on each leg. glute burn is a good sign you're hitting them hard lol. if i had to do a glute routine at home i'd base it around these hip thrusts. do like 3x20 after the activation, probably followed by 8 million bodyweight squats and finish things up with banded glute accessories.

np! good luck!

wow that's a nice gif...

i do basic bitch 3x a week routine. hip thrust is up to 250lbs now, and my gains are slower. i had to buy 1.25lb micro plates to do increments of 2.5lbs lol.

i'm mtf trans. estrogen is fantastic.

no bully!

I thought you weren't vegan anymore you lying faggot

i'm not, but people know the name. sometimes i want to put name back on and chat with people and give updates and stuff.

100% support the vegan lifestyle though! i've always said the best diet is the one you can stick to. vegan can be hardcore healthy or the worst possible thing ever. same with any diet, really. vegans stuffing their faces with oreos are not doing themselves or the world any favors... but an environmentally conscious meat eater getting their organic grass-fed beef from a local rancher really might be. you wanna talk about diet and the environment?? i fucking love this stuff, but my opinion has always been that vegan, vegetarian, omnivore... all of these can be good or bad.

one thing i noticed when i was vegan was that meat eaters would get SUPER defensive about their habits around me. they'd talk some mad shit for no apparent reason, assuming i hated them or something because they were eating meat. like i've had people rant to me about how butter is healthy when i wasn't eating it and i was just like, "...yeah, for sure! saturated fats get a bad rap so eat your butter!" and they'd be like wtf why are you not eating butter and it was a whole thing.

food is my favorite :)

Thank you very much, bookmarking that video and putting everything down in a text document. I'm mtf too and I really need to get some meat on my lower body to balance the hueg shoulder problem, I'll do my best!

Holy fuck I'm not going to read that. You are a liar and a failure. Why would you want people to recognize you for that

>lol okay.

You haven't changed a bit, my very old, friend

fuck yeah! you got this :)

here's another thing that might be helpful maybe:

bretcontreras.com/wp-content/uploads/Strong-Curves-Workout-Templates.pdf

these are all the various strong curves programs. it's an aesthetics routine based around building up a nice butt. most of this involves barbells and machines and things, but if you scroll down to the grey/blue "Best Butt Bodyweight" section it's a full 3 month long full-body bodyweight routine. buy or torrent the strong curves book and you can just bret's template and exercise index to build your routine yourself.

read what? what do i want people to recognize me for?

i used the name for a long time so sometimes i put it back on so people will recognize me again. idk why that makes me a liar or a failure lol

how old is our friendship? like years old?

anyway i have changed! i can lift more weight now :)

>estrogen is fantastic
dem titties growing? post chest pic

Only gets estrogen by marinating everything in soy sauce and eating 12 prunes a day while listening to boob getting hypnosis made by neet furfags

People don't need to recognize you at all. This is an anonymous image board. The fact that you're a >girl doesn't make you special

i'm special because i work super hard and try to maintain a friendly and positive attitude!

we should all work at being more and more special :)

I mean I guess that does make you unique here. Tripping just for that is dumb though in my opinion. If you want a username go to reddit

Our friendship is one that has yet to flourish, and probably never will

You helped me when I was down and out

Just wanted to say thank you, my old friend. I hope to live up to your expectations

Deadlifts and squats.