Face > Frame > Height

Face > Frame > Height

Height gets you in the door to

Face > Frame.

>large head
>narrow shoulders
>shitty ab insertions
>short

There's a lot more to this guy being unattractive than his mouth breathing and his fivehead

what is frame? Like body proportions?

No one cares about your wide hips unless they're like twice your shoulders

Good thread OP
Let's say you get some ugly anime to give up on lifting, I bet the though gets your tiny dick to twitch a little, and then what? Same shit tomorrow ad infinitum?

Personality > Face+ Frame+Height

Mere physicality will only get you through the first few minutes. Beyond that you'd better be worth anyones time to bother with.

Anyone who unironically believes that going to the gym will fix all their social problems is a fool.

Youre still admititng that you need to oool good physocally to even get your foot in the door. That in itself makes personality second to looks.

>That in itself makes personality second to looks.
Nope. You can be average with a fantastic personality and you'll get traction.

You'll have to get a chance to demonstrate it first. Meaning you can't count on meeting girls outside if your friend circles or work. (Ie no bars, clubs or concerts)

Nobody goes to bars, clubs, or concerts to have conversations with anyone, they go there to SEE things. The only women you'll meet at places like that are more likely to be shallow and therefore not worth the time.

Yes, but you can't be ugly (like a 3/10) with a fantastic personality and still get it with average looking girls.

You can be boring af, or have an unpleasant personality, but if you still are very good looking (8/10+), you still get some pussy from some weirdo or slutty hotty.

Every single girl I know at least occasionally goes to bars. That includes good looking and smart girls. Yes there's alot of trash, but there's alot of decent women there too from my experience.

Enjoy your empty, emotionless, animalistic one-night-stands/one-weekend-flings, then. Been there, done that, does nothing for me. I'd rather be involved with someone worthwhile, or be alone.

But they don't go there expecting to have intelligent, interesting conversations with anyone, they go there to have drinks and some fun. Most people don't meet their LTR partners in bars.

Good for you, but some people never got the chance to experience those 'empty emotionless flings', and maybe that's what they're into.
That's the equivalent of telling a handicap that they're not missing much by not having legs because you're not into soccer.

I didn't think we were talking about LTR partners. I want to get drinks and have some fun too. But I can't, because I'm ugly.

Well, there are ugly girls aswell...

As long as you are not unhygienic and not dress like a neckbeard...

Yeah but i think every woman would agree that a guy with broad shoulders is more attractive than the same guy with narrow shoulders.
Also your frame is a indication of how well you can put on muscle. Somebody with 6 inch wrists (narrow frame) will be able to ultimately put on less muscle than someone with 8 inch wrists (wider frame)

This is true
10/10 face and wide frame while being 5’6” you will still be unattractive

Have you ever been outside?

Fucking wristlets

This is flawed. Height =/= face
With frame being last
Prove me wrong

But what matters most is personality lol

>wide frame is a bad thing
lol ok

personality is a make or break thing, not superior. You can smash on autopilot if you're bland but good looking, but you wouldn't know what this is like if you're ugly sorry m8

grrr! the sub 182cm midgets are veeeery angry!

money>social status>dick size>other

false. 5'6" here and I smash on the reg.

Yes actually you can. I've seen ugly fucks get girls at clubs before JUST by being the life of the party. Funny naturally charismatic guys always get girls whether they are ugly or not

What is Veeky Forums's obsession with nihilistic self-comparisons these days? Like, "if you aren't exactly 6'2" with ideal body ratio and perfect face, unironically kill yourself"? 99% of people won't fit into those categories, OPs included, so isn't it just self-cucking and self-hatred?

Tom Cruise would like to have a word with you.

Body >> height >>>>>>>> face

>be 6'6
>good body
>3/10 face

Still get attention from legit 7/10+ women

Wasnt getting this kind of attention when skinny, face still the same

Show me your face

incorrect, it was in italy but knew a white skinned guy what was 10/10 face and rugby manlet physique, many qts had crushes on him. tho italian women are smaller on average so they its easier for manlets there.

im over 200cm tho

ITS ALL ABOUT HEIGHT>FACE>FRAME chad eats pizza and drinks nothing but Dr Pepper and DROWNS in pussy while you bust your ASS every day in the gym and eat SALAD as a fucking virgin

If you’re going to shitpost at least do it right

well yeah but this guy was really unlucky with his cranium height. and that forehead, damn... you're not really helping to make your point by posting someone with a near deformity level of misfortune.

Should I continue bulk
6'2 went from 186 to 223

i cant even get in the door because my shoulders are over two feet wide

This, but 5'10-6'0 is really not detrimental despite what this board says. I know 5'10s who have way better luck with thots than me.

>admititng that you need to oool good physocally
Nigga are you having a stroke right now?

This

> comparing top 10 actor in the world to a average 5'6 normie

Autism, the post.