youtube.com/watch?v=hlBMGsRly1c
youtube.com/watch?v=_5tQpNoSiKU
youtube.com/watch?v=RMFHgVN_pcg
youtube.com/watch?v=e-ORhEE9VVg
youtube.com/watch?v=XrVZqPkgdXo&list=UU2AylXQjX_qvxfesfBOYq5A
youtube.com/watch?v=_V189hK85BI
youtube.com/watch?v=f3EuCSe7pUA
zeemaps.com/map?group=1252009&location=United States&add=
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P-_gNDvxcr6iiXSXvW0AHkN5-xpulB1oAU-V8IXzXUY/edit?usp" target="_blank#gid=0
instagram.com/p/BdizUxijVx7/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You think that's one of the doctors literally admitted to not having cooked anything in the last 6 years and he only goes to subway and takeways, surprised he was a skinny/slightly skinnyfat.

Is there anything more aesthetic than a juicy deltoid alongside a juicy tricep?

i dont have a video sadly. But i think its okay i know my queues that i need to be cognizant of

BW, and current tested bench max?

Gbro what's a good shrug rotation? I've done 3 months of shrug rotations now and kinda stumped.
I also do 3-4 row variations, chins,pulls and pulldowns it's more for the trap region.

225lbs and 300 ~ 305

That is pretty shit I suppose I hit 145 @ 88 and still going strong thanks to memeburn (I don't care about ameriunits)
Try the daily benching I feel like you have more in you unless you're 6 foot.

if even I'll have a wank

sick

what variation of memeburn? i've been thinking of doing it for squat and bench

volafile

Fuck in hell, and these people have responsibility for people's health and potentially their lives

The one found in his little booklet muscleandbrawn.com/pdf/hepburns-law.pdf, 8x2 @ 80% and add 1 rep.
Been doing it now 3 months and added weight on all lifts.
I have changed few things though e.g take deload week at end of each cycle, I don't do pump work at all as hepburn prescribes instead I do bodybuilding type exercises and 100 upper back type stuff, also reduced OHP progression to 2.5kg.
He was really good at his job and honestly helped me out when I was getting my bearings as one, but yeah some people only have couple of things they're good at rest they're shit tier.

desu baka senpai cuck

IF SUMO IS OBJECTIVELY EASIER OVERALL, WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE PULL SUMO?

ANSWER THAT

what's that Veeky Forums download server where shit gets uploaded

i want that sheiko intermediate program but i'll be damned if i'm shelling my dragon dildo funds

No.

SHEIKO & DIETMAR PROGRAMS

Sheiko Programs:

>Beginner (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/

>Intermediate Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/

>Intermediate Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/

>Intermediate Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/

>Advanced Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12NUdKocJ2GnpjFXei-N_doL7NM6aT-LwulkS8LQwGEk/

>Advanced Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/

>Advanced Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/

Dietmar Programs (translated by cā€™ā€™,)):

>New to competitions:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/176C50p67VaRiFYuDqGctTVRbgXcvejVea4GrZDg4RmA/

>Veteran competitive:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/197wVbzGyE5MWvP1KB4u6rsJX30uAmgeVxJvTV74sVc8/

>Guide for competitive programs:
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLSHl5UWt2Z09LVE0/view?ths=true

>Volume program:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YbmVOCBKbY8bDOVjO5lNThwKOkthaHi1sX0o6PsixJc/

>Volume program: (by Haugen)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BWu8oSQ9htB91Yjo6pP5XX8qrk-mbUNax_rvEcEf4H8/

>Guide for volume program:
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLYkVmb3prYWt1OWM/view?ths=true

Let me get this straight. If I don't consume 3g of leucine in at least 20g of protein in a meal, then muscle protein synthesis (aka gains) don't occur?

>The official pastebin
pastebin.com/sNJAvbZ8

>The new dropbox - Veeky Forums information repository
>now partially rebuilt
pastebin.com/RiXEg5L1

>dropbox mirror
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0Vyec-yHY6DYmNiMkg1dlZIelU&usp=sharing

>What is depthprivilege?
youtube.com/watch?v=XpgmQmdMfe0

>How to deadlift by Mark Rippetoe
youtube.com/watch?v=tfYez7-h55c

>How to setup for the deadlift by JL Holdsworth
youtube.com/watch?v=hlBMGsRly1c

>How to sumo deadlift by Ben Rice
youtube.com/watch?v=_5tQpNoSiKU

>How to lowbar squat by Alastair MacNicol
youtube.com/watch?v=RMFHgVN_pcg

>How to set WRs by C. Lutz
youtube.com/watch?v=e-ORhEE9VVg

>How to build a big bench by C. Lutz
youtube.com/watch?v=XrVZqPkgdXo&list=UU2AylXQjX_qvxfesfBOYq5A

>How to bench press by PTW
youtube.com/watch?v=_V189hK85BI

>How to piss off Isley
youtube.com/watch?v=f3EuCSe7pUA

>Trips PRs Pastebin
pastebin.com/2VTGQFN3

>/plg/ atlas
zeemaps.com/map?group=1252009&location=United States&add=

>The spreadsheet the PLG website linked to
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P-_gNDvxcr6iiXSXvW0AHkN5-xpulB1oAU-V8IXzXUY/edit?usp" target="_blank#gid=0

you should post more often lad been missing you recently no homo

im 6'3

Sorry, been busy with the GF and family

>/plg/ atlas
I-is pic related guy still here? cause I'm in the same city.

Whipped

>6'3
>225
Didn't I already tell you to put more weight on, or is there more of you giants around here.
Just spend a whole year going up to 250 and ignore your abs, even though I honestly don't believe they'd disappear @ that height and weight.

Some people aren't gay.

>Having a life outside of plg
chaddddddddd out

its still me user im just trying to get strong ;_;

i dont want to get fat though but if getting to 250 is my only chance at being reasonably strong then okay bloatmaxing here i come

>even though I honestly don't believe they'd disappear @ that height and weight
no you would absolutely be fat as unholy fuck at 250lbs even if you are 6'3"

if you're a tall lanky faggot you can either be a healthy bodyfat or bench a lot, basically a binary choice unless you want to hop on the trenbologna

Nigga for your height 300 is when you begin actually bloatmaxxing, you need to stop watching guys like david laid and actually watch strong guys, hell just look up a strongman/pl gym and go train there for a week and see the strong guys there how big they are.

If you had the willpower to hit 300 binch you have the will power to shed some fat later on if you want to, but you need to push your bodyweight to get over these plateus, at least that's what I believe but then again weigh is not an issue for me (went up to 97 kg almost 225 @ 5'7 and then wanted really low bfat and went down 68, stupid idea)

This is exactly what I told him but he insists I'm underweight. I know for a fact if I was 250 I would looks like a fat piece of Shit. Pic related is me at 210 for reference

nice tits, you'd make a good twink

Gbro wanna back me up here with pre juice, I lifted with a 6'3 guy @ 120 and he was around 18-20 bfat stronger than our fellow here though, comp lifts 265/172.5/305

instagram.com/p/BdizUxijVx7/

>/tv/ bullying cute USAPL girls
UNACCEPTABLE

You guys think I can go from 105kg ---> 150kg bench by the end of 2018? 6'2" 84kg so obviously bulking at the moment.

My friend seems to think it's an unrealistic goal but he's pretty DYEL.

ye ez
just do hepburn and believe

If no injury, no illness, you continue bulking (probably will need to go dirty bulking), good programming (including deloads), and you have a focus on bench then I don't think it's unreasonable.

I was thinking of just sticking to nSuns for most of the year and a Smolov cycle near the end.

What weight should I aim for? Around 105kg maybe? Plan to deload every 6 weeks or so.

Is that what you're doing right now and youre making progress with it? If yes continue and ignore all advice. If progressing don't question it.

what is that

Possible, but very unlikely. Need very good form and to be bulking basically the entire time with extremely consistent programming

Whichever weight that allows you to get to your 150kg bench, you've made your priority your 150kg binch, if you're going to do mini-cuts in their and stupid shit like that you will delay yourself, you will reach 150 but will take longer.
But for a natty and going by myself Probably 1-1.5kg per week of gain is ideal for insane strength gains but be aware that you will gain fat as well. It might be more reasonable to try 0.5kg per week at first and see how that feels then up it little by little.

Yea I've been doing nSuns for about 2 months and I'm really happy with the results.

nSuns is just a variant of 5/3/1. Two compound lifts a day + accessories, 5 days a week.

Smolov is just an intense bench program.

do whatever works til it doesnt work anymore then do something similar with more volume desu
i added 45kg in 9 months once but it was only from 90-135

every WR except for the SHW have been pulled sumo

everyone doesnt pull sumo because they dont like it and/or dont know how to pull sumo. Sumo pull is different from conventional. Stop projecting your insecurities here sumopuller

>tfw haven't been to the gym in two weeks

due to holidays/gym closer or are you another mopey fuck?

Hurt my wrist. Shits terrible. Couldn't even pull 380x12 last night which is sad for me. Doubling up on fish oil, collagen, and curcumin. Hope it heals and I don't have to see a doc for actual stuff.

>when you have an interesting story concept but are too artistically inept to bring it to life in any medium

>GF

Fukken normies

im so le depressed

yeah, you will not be 250lbs and anything resembling lean, never ever in your fucking life will you be a lean 250

i made the same mistake (6'4", got up to 260) and it was just completely fucking stupid

benching 315 and being lean and healthy at 220lbs is much better than benching 365 and being a fat tub of shit who needs a CPAP mask to sleep and breaks a sweat going up the stairs

>never ever in your fucking life will you be a lean 250
GDEs please leave

>260 is fat Tub with cpap tier
How fucking weak are you ?

>he cant be a lean 250@6'4 while plenty of manlets can be a fairly lean 220@5'9
consider collecting rocks

Create it as a story with a friend who can draw or write

>5"5 Brett Gibbs has abs @ almost 200
>being 250 @ 6"3 will make you bloatlord tier somehow
Thoink.jpg

The sad part is you actually believe this and you're not baiting.

Hehe

Provide a picture of a natty 6'2 -6'4 @250 that doesn't look fatasfatass and I'll say you told me so

stop telling people they cant do things

trying to do something will get you infinitely closer than giving up because a stranger on the internet told you that you cant, when they dont know you, your work ethic, your genetics, where you store fat, your ability to gain muscle, how easily you store fat

the attitude in plg is going to make people stop powerlifting, try to grow the sport, dont be a cunt, let people trial and error their way, let them make their own mistakes and have their own successes

This. Complaining about sumo is like hoping on one leg in a race where you can use two legs to run and then saying using two legs is cheating.

Quit being retarded. 6'3 @ 250 lean is not possible without the use of anabolics.

still waiting

fuck off stop negging everyone out

your life must be really fucking depressing

Im not being negative I'm being realistic. So what if he can't achieve 250 lean ?? Even if he does it's going to take him several decades and certainly not a fucking year like that one guy implied. This is why powerlifters are fat

then quit being retarded

that guy is absolutely right, a lean 250lbs (12%, like, actually lean) at 6'3" is an FFMI of 28

extremely extremely unlikely without drugs, you're talking real genetic outlier shit

If you consider 15% lean, then according to ffmi it would be possible for gifted athletes

i didnt see the year comment, that definitely not possible

but what people in 'fitness' consider lean and what is actually medically/sporting lean are two very different things

just visible abs is lean, having visible lower ab veins is unrealistic for most people on gear too

sometimes realism is pessimism, stop

This is my gym buddy I mentioned he was heavier there and weaker too but only pic I can find on Facebook

I'm doing SS. I haven't recieved my book in the mail yet, but I've got the basic set up online.

So it's 3 days. Does this mean 3 days a week?
Like do I do
m t w t f s s
x o x o x o x

Or can I do it with 2 days off inbetween? Two days off feels like it's the right amount to recover, but most calendar weeks I'll be going only twice.

pls no bully

is that the edinburgh university gym?

Nah Aberdeen results gym amazing strongman gym 24 hrs 365 access with shitloads of speciality bars and equipment Shame had to move

>220 at 5'9" with mostly visible abs
>natural

sure thing lol

being his height how long would it take to reach KK mode? How long on gear and could I ever reach his elite status or is that pretty much non negotiably impossible?

what can I do to strengthen shitty grip strength besides farmers walks? my gym is tiny and has no turf

axle holds for time

More chinups and more rowing.

t. lying manlet who is also a GDE.

fuck off bitch tits.

>tfw 4 digit wilks

>several decades
I can tell you're sub 350 Wilks.

could you give me a quick primer on axle holds GB? googling the phrase just turns up some meme workout. sorry im a noober

been doing a lot more rowing lately, trying to git gud form. i usually do sets of 12/10/8 chin ups after my main lifts. should I keep going until I hit 3x12 or switch to weighted?

Nobody claimed 12% you dumb nigger we said abs you see them even up to 18%

get a fat bar and hold it for 60 seconds a couple of times, when its not a struggle add weight

fucking hell

thanks retard those are great spreadsheets

Where this meme came from that you need to be 10% bf to have visible abs? It's always twinks posting that, meanwhile I'm at 20% and still have abs lmoa.

6'3" 248 achievable natty

>b-but no abs y-youre fat as fuck
I love you, always appearing out of nowhere to btfo dyels.

Look at this body he clearly has a cpap machine and runs out of breath going up the stairs. Types boardie

I miss this board

It's just so slow these days.

>tfw boardie never replies to you

is 80lbs of that from your traps?

It comes from weak sub 350 Wilks twinks who can't have abs unless low bfat due low muscle mass.