achievable natty?

Yes all you need is Chad dad and Stacy mom

nah this is gigachad and victoria's secret model mom

i look similar to him and im natty, no plastic surgery bruh

I wouldn't know, I'm ugly

actually, just have 1 in a million RNG luck in genetic dice roll

So damn gorgeous it’s scary.

What do people see in this kid?

I'm not coping, I just wouldn't trade my looks for his and I frequently feel inadequate about my looks.

cope
he facemogs chris evans hard. And don't get me started on height and frame

Jesus Christ he's so gorgeous
No homo tho

he mogs evans into OBLIVION

made on olympus

But this guy doesn't have any frame. Didn't he say somethine like "why should I work out? I have a good face" once?

frame = skeletal build
he has broad shoulders and is 6'4", also a huge head (if you see him next to height-frauding models he dwarfs them). life is not fair

>6'4
nope 6'2

this is what I mean
he is a nonlifting dyel too but still dwarfs the twinkcel models next to him, compare the head size

I see now. Meh, I guess life is just a RNG roll after all

male models get e-statte towards 6'2" as it's regarded as the golden standard, up and downwards. Francisco is around 6'3"-6'4" and gets listed down by agencies, while most other male models get listed up as they are only 5'11"-6' irl
the tattooed guy is listed as 5'10" but probably 5'8" irl

>What do people see in this kid?
He has good features, but the success comes down to probably having a pageant mom pushing him into modeling and the letting the industry professionals style him up and make him look his best in photos.

I have a buddy that models overseas for J Crew. He has some good facial features but the final product (the photos) make him look way better than he actually looks IRL.

You people don't give nearly enough credit for the amount of work the industry professionals put into these models.

What surgeries bring you closer to this

If you're into effeminate boys sure he's more like that.

Reminder that 95% of women would take the Goose over Chico just the same way 95% of you guys would take Alexandra Daddario over Candice Swanepoel.

Just in fucking case you didn't know.

I'd fuck alex but date candice desu

Chris Evans is white and this alone makes him way more attractive than whoever this Asiatic clown is.

In what world is his frame better than Chris Evans? Sure, he's bigger than some skinny models, but he's not rocking some huge shoulders or anything like that.

Dick sucking lips with a permanent pout, skin too smooth for an adult man, thin eyebrows 5 cms above his eyes.

Any adult woman would pick a male celeb over him for looks.

ey, people say he's completely dyel
doesn't really look like it to me?
He's like an otter with bitch shoulders.

lol k

>not recognizing tweezed/threaded eyebrows when he sees it.
>Healthy skin is bad now
>having actual lips whilst being white is bad.

one rep rope hanging chair kick please.

holy shit the cope is strong today

cope/10

>doesn't agree that a feminine looking boy is attractive to women
>posts multiple picture of masculine looking men that are actually attractive
>"it is clearly a selective cope"

chico has perfect balance of masc and fem features, his skull is fucking huge, he's tall, stubble game is on point, perfect symmetry and harmony as well

yeah some women may prefer more masc men, but his phenotype appeals hugely to teen girls and young women in their prime

Half polish half Brazilian not asiatic

>Alexandra Daddario over Candice Swanepoel
yeahhhhh.... no

Yeah, he very clearly does lift and work out, he just doesn't bulk up because it wouldnt suit his image, and editing and lighting can make him look more muscular anyway.

Anyone who claims a professional model doesn't work out is just retarded.

Exactly this. While nothing about him is outstanding he has that perfect balance to him.

>facemogs the chinkface into oblivion

Heh... nothing personel

What an autistic post

i would