Moderately good looking, crippling anxiety

My first post ever. A new girl just joined my gym as I was working out. She probably isn't a resolutioner as she looks quite fit and definitely squats (aesthetics wise).

I'm 6'5, 102kg, around 15% bf, I think I look pretty decent. But I am EXTREMELY NERVOUS ALL THE TIME.

Any tips to approaching in the gym? hooking up with this girl would be fucking awesome.

Honestly dude just go with the mindset that if you don't some chad will sweep her up anyway. You don't want to waste your one time to get with her do you? And even if she's already taken you might as well just ask for her number anyway, if you get it you're first on the list if she breaks up

You may try but for reading what you write, you will for certain fucked up sth. If you actually try good look and learn from it if it goes wrong.

>6’5
>15% bf
You could act and sound like an ostritch and this bitch would suck your dick. Do the same exercise as her and ask to work in, say you’ve never seen her before ‘you new to the gym?’ If she says yes, say you’d think she’s been working out somewhere else, introduce yourself, tell her if she ever needs help and you’re in she can ask you anytime.

Smile at her when you catch looks across the gym and shit just be chill my dude

nofap for a week minimum

"get her number anyway"
if only it was that easy

if I fuck up it'll be extremely awkward if I see her again while in the gym

Just go up, apologize for bugging her, say you assume she gets it a lot and you'll make it fast, but say you think she's really pretty and ask for her number. Shoot your shot.

I don't have any fapping problems/ mindset problems. I just went an a 12 day holiday and didn't even think abt fapping

Come at her
- U mirin brah?

forgot to mention that I turn 19 in a week

not focusing on working out at the gym. never gunna make it.

does the woman with photoshopped ass have a name?

user, that picture is over a decade old and highly shooped.
You might as well fap to 2D.

Professional womanizer here

Don't 'practice' on a girl that you're going to see regularly. This means friends, coworkers, gym members etc...

Go out into the world and get good with women in general. Do you even approach women in bars or clubs? You could even approach women in the street.

Once you've approached 1000+ girls and slept with 10 of them like me then you're qualified to do the gym approach without looking like a tryhard MUH DICK beta

google images

Lol you slept with 10 women out of 1000+ you approached?

Meanwhile Chad has never approached a girl and has been laid more times than you.

I only ever feel like I can approach girls when I am somewhat tipsy/ drunk.

This doesn't improve my sober state/nervousness at all

You're missing the big picture, I slept with 10 women

this is OP by the way

this
not that

make it short, be confident, 15 seconds, ask for her number or ask her if she wants to have a drink or whatever with you, you'll know there and then what she thinks of you and you both can go about your business

if she says no, just say you had to try, wink at her, smile at her, wish her a good training and go back to your lifts

Never do this. This is such a weak omega-tier approach the only chance you'll have is if she's a dyke, and she'll still drop you as soon as she realizes you don't have any pussy, you just are one.

That's why you approach them sober in bars. Girls will talk to you even if you have a water, they assume you've drunk something before. It's super rare that a girl asks why I'm drinking a water.

If you learn to stop being a bitch and approach a girl sober, this courage will transfer to your daily sober state. If you can then learn to actually carry a conversation and flirt to get her attracted while your sober, you develop mad social skills and confidence with women. Also make sure approach her by yourself, don't roll up with your friends, none of that wimpy shit.

This changed my life I hope you learn from it.

thanks this seems like great advice

Just go up to her and ask her out

If she says yes, what the hell. If she says no, use that as motivation to lift more weight

Anons advice is very good but to add to it I would say make sure that you have actual shit going on in your life too. Goals that you are striving towards. This will give you the real authentic confidence that you need for life.