FPH - now with a /r/the_donald free OP

Since reddit has ruined the last few threads

Reminder that fatties congregate in redneck states while the urban liberals have the lowest rate of obesity.

(((Coincidentally))), said "redneck" states have higher proportions of blacks and Hispanics

Rednecks and niggers are the majority of fatties honestly

Reminder that urban liberals have a total compiled muscle mass of about 6 pounds between all of them

W-what are in those user

>Glorifying Obesity
I can't tell if that FB group is satirical or not. This is how had it has become.

Hahaha, merricans are all fat

STOP

Those are drawn from Obese patient during some liposuction operation or something.

That's disgusting

They'd probably want to eat it afterwards

I'm sure that "tiny portion" is a regular sized meal for those without gravitational pulls.

Military guy here

For some reason this is a widespread thing for new enlistees. I graduated basic just last year and already 10 people I went through with have married some chubby/fat woman that they just met not even a year ago. It's always those same "skinny 18 y/o with no life experience" kids. It's such a huge mistake that they're making but maybe I'm just jealous that they're happy.

She doesn’t even land on it that bad... she’s just too heavy for her own knee

Is that a dude in a wedding dress?

Why would anyone marry that thing?

Look at the guy

she must have $$ or an amazing personality

So why does Veeky Forums hate fat people but powerlifters are okay? Weird...

powerlifters are the biggest larpers in gym. Sure, you can lift something, but, in the end, you look like fucking Golem from Pokemon! Useless--no utility.

Fatties are delusional. They blame everything like "genetics" or "big-boned", except themselves. They do nothing except eat, eat, eat, and eat. They are lazy and put a strain on the society's health and welfare. They are much more harmful than powerlifters.
Powerlifters are generally healthier and they work hard at better themselves while fat people is the opposite. Fuck hamplanets.

Jesus fuck, enough with the /pol/ shit. There's a board for this.

Powerlifters do shit.

Literally the same behavior as alcoholics before going to the bar with friends.

I haven't seen this one before. It's a pretty good one too.

whoever designed this infographic is retarded. That third graph is retarded and should not be used for nominal explanatory variables.

Any update on the conclusion to the Assanti trilogy????

kek

hamstring tear perhaps

>why does fit hate people that let themselves become disgusting, refuse to improve, and blame everyone else for their problems but not big people that put in serious work to get strong?

Gee I fucking wonder.

I have couple good videos but I am struggling to compress it to under 4MB. Does anyone have software recommendation to compress videos for posting on here?

WHAT THE FUCK

Is that supposed to be gigachad?

Well, I looked this up to see if this was just a /pol/ poster and apparently he is right. I didnt expect those southern states to have more blacks than something like new york or cali.

good protein of course

They're more often than not targeted by those types of women that know the base pay table by heart and throw out the birth control. Trust me, I met more than my share at FRG meetings

>I didn't expect the south to have blacks
Do you know anything at all about American history and how black people got here? They weren't hunting Google jobs.

At quick glance I thought it was that gif of Japanese women mixing the giant mochi

lost

this can't be real.. right?

That's not true. Alcoholics don't give a shit what their friends think. We- I mean, they, do it because booze is cheaper at home.

>I didnt expect those southern states to have more blacks than something like new york or cali.
You thought that millions of slaves just vanished into thin air after the Civil War?

is this fat boys?

Because it lowers the chances of being cucked while away from home

yeah but I like it though

>anti-capitalist
>uses at least twice the necessary resources of a human
She's in for a rude fucking awakening if the pinkoes ever get their way

She got dem pepe bobs, sad and hanging

Yes, but would fuck.

She'd be fucking hot if she lost weight, the retarded hair color and piercings

I keep hearing this, but does military really pay enough to attract gold diggers?

Turbo slampig
BRAAAAAAP

what

It looks like a college cafeteria, so it probably is.

jesus christ
>hurts my eyes
also more plesant fatties

Based SonofSin

Wtf

RIP in peace, sneakers.

Its less about pay and more about benefits. For all of the shit that the military heaps on its members, it does have some sweet ass benefits for those that learn how to navigate the maze of bullshit.

In a word,
Yes.

These states are also the most “racist” states.
It’s almost like the quickest way to start hating niggers is having to actually live near them.

STOP

FUCK OFF

GO BACK TO /POL/

bitch is beer bonging a hole tub of weight gainer

Is that trigglypuff?

dual-wielding cappuchino

yes I believe so

A HAHAHA HAH THE REPLY

They literally never have to worry about a roof over their head, food in their and kids bellies, healthcare, fun and social events, etc. It isnt gold digging so much as welfare queening however. They dont want the gold and a baller lifestyle, just to be comfy and know theyre taken care of.

Yeah, I dont think any of those bbc lovers would actually last 2 seconds in a black neighborhood. If they actually had to go to school with them they would have grown up to hate them.

So, red states have more niggers. Blue states have more whites. Interesting...

Yep, but not FPH worthy because she isn't a disgusting human being. She takes care of themselves and is healthy. (And I hope she doesn't promote obesity)