My mom got this for me as the weirdest Christmas gift...

My mom got this for me as the weirdest Christmas gift. She keeps giving me absolute shit food for my birthday and holidays despite me repeatedly telling her I'm trying to get in better shape, then she tries to guilt me into eating it. What the fuck do I do, do I just pitch this? Do I "eat it" then spit it out?

Throw it out and tell her you ate it. OR throw it out and tell her you are fine if she wants to treat her own body like shit but you don't want to do that to yours. You are trying to achieve a goal and she is purposely getting in the way of it. That is not how good mothers act. Tell her that.

Just eat it in one sitting and puke it all out

I get candy as a part of Christmas gifts from family every year and I just give it away to friends' younger siblings or someone else that I figure will actually eat it

Do you live with your mother? Put that shit in the pantry and don't touch it. If you don't just take it home and toss it.

its bulking season you faggot pussy eat it

sumtiems my parent maek me eaat at dinnner even thoo i had eat befor so i maek myself thro up when i em cut

like other user said just give it to a buddy who will eat it or know someone else who will make use of it and then if your mom asks just say you ate it. probrem solved

it's a Christmas present, just eat it you ungrateful bastard, then move out

I would like to be that honest but she is extremely, I mean EXTREMELY unstable. I get that workout is supposed to be your own thing, self motivated, but she's the equivalent of that one fucker in Veeky Forums who shits on everything. My brother was going back to college and she had mini ham sanwiches with lots of carbs and she fucking looked up at me holding them and said "are you actually doing low carb or can I give this to your brother" like I don't need someone constantly directly opposing my efforts
I'm at home, 18, I don't choose our food but she buys almost exclusively shit so its impossible to eat well despite me constantly telling her that we don't need 4 BOXES OF CHEX at a time
I seriously need to just graduate and start feeding myself

Whenever I lose a little bit of weight my mom will constantly nag me about how ugly and skinny I look. She'll start making cake and cookies and other things heavy on bread. I know for a fact she's a fucking crazy narcissist so I am led to believe when mothers do this sorta shit after they've been told not to it's very purposeful. It's like they wanna be the best in shape in the family so they can gloat about it or they're scared the attention you'll get from being better looking will take you away from them. You either gotta play along to avoid any drama or put your fucking foot down and let them know whatever type of dumb shit they're trying to pull has got to stop.

sounds like you need to fuck your mother to show her whos the dominant one in this situation

Ok freud

Listen, Admiral Autism, just nibble on it here and there. It'll go a long way to shutting your mother up, and it won't derail your diet. A small amount of Nutella before the gym would probably help, really, as you need the carbs.

Everyday is bulking season
faggot

biscoff cookie butter is so tasty that i avoid it. too risky to have it in the house

OP here. Real shit. I'm not Veeky Forums especially post holidays, but more than the rest of my family. I think my mom is similar more the other side of wanting to baby me and tries to feed me all the sweets I used to eat when I'm younger. When I was like 11 I told her I like gummy bears, and I've gotten them at every chance since. She gets hurt if I don't eat them. I don't even like gummy bears even when I am gonna eat sweets. I'm at like 17% body fat, and I bet I would be

Send her links to protein bars and other suppliments and say "buy me these, not chocolate hazlenut frosting"

Yeah honestly I have lots of willpower but this she-witch is buying my specific weaknesses despite me telling her not to

Just throw it out. Don’t listen to her guilt trips. If anything tell her you’ve told her already you don’t want junk food and guilt her into being uncaring and an unsupportive parent.

Why should it be a one way street. Grow a pair of balls and tell her to fuck up.

But most protein bars are loaded with sugar so the carb content makes it not even worth eating for protein. And supplements are a gimmick I've been told unless its like a specific thing like Iron. I skipped that section of the sticky so I'll go re-read

I would love to if she wasn't suicidal and pubescent teenage girl level emotional. Shit like this could push her over the edge

throw it out or don't touch it, all she did was go to walmart and buy you cheap unhealthy shit

you're treating this like she spent love and care into baking you cookies

She does that too
But yeah I'm considering it
Anons help I'm trying to stop being /fat/ with 17% BF but these carbs are tempting
Someone help me not

OP again. Just emptied out both canisters. Tried to have a little bit of one but forced myself to think about what it'd be like to fuck the girl I'm talking to without being in great shape. The mental image of being morbidly obese with that literal angel forced me to spit it back out. I'm going to slim down dammit

you made the right choice

You could have donated it away.
There's always someone that actually needs the calories.
Oh, well. Better than actually eating it at least.

Think of the starving children in africa. OP you are not only a faggot, but you are also a monster!

eat it in moderation

It was already opened, couldn't have donated it.

OP confirmed moonman.

lol wut? Not enough scoops bruh, try again.

How many scoops is that?

Ok real talk I have Sixstar Vanilla Whey Isolate and how the fuck does someone down this
I feel like this is meant exclusively as an add-in to fruit and vegetable smoothies
Drinking this with milk or water or gag inducing

oldfag here. yeah I know this disgusting shit.
most women just dgaf and are unaware, some are criminal
you just gotta become stronger, you're a grown up right?
you be stronger, signalize you've grown into a man and her homo erectus brain will get it.
figure sth out or she will never stop. getting a gf helps, she'll keep you mom in check for u

>btw congratz, ur mom is a borderline pedophile

you've got a penis, you're the ruler of yourself, the earth, plants, animals, children and women. go and fucking fight for it.

I'm pretty damn close to getting it to the end zone with the girl I'm talking to, she's my main impetus for getting Veeky Forums anyways. She's aware that my mom is like this, hopefully she can at least make all this worth it.

How about you show some fucking respect to the woman who gave birth to you, raised you and loves you unconditionally you absolute cretin. Eat the goddamn food.

The only sane response

That's good though. You don't like gummy bears so it's not tempting you at all.

Hold up
Its not my favorite largely bc over saturation
But i have the biggest sweet tooth in the world

The best quality protein bars usually only have 2 carbs, 20 grams of protein, and often less than 250 cals. Quest is good (cookies and cream are my fav) but expensive. Costco Kirkland brand are good value, but only come in two flavors. Tbh neither are gross tho so Costco might be best if $$$ is an issue

When i started lifting i was really serious about my diet and routine. I was picked up from work to go to a fundraiser for this 6yr old kid who was suffering from brain cancer. This was before gofundme days so it took a huge amount of effort and advertising to put together. He didnt make it despite the the surgery.

I was promised there would be food at the venue so i didnt eat lunch that day. Ofcourse when i got there all the food was gone and theres no restaurants for miles. Everyone was trying to have a good time and i was just upset that my gains were compromised for some kid i didnt know.

Reflecting back on this event just embarasses me so much, and the funniest part is that eating more or less in a day or week doesnt impact your fitness almost at all.

Just eat the fucking nutella and dont be a retard sperg like i was that day. Get some toasted bread or bagels and eat it with your mom, talk about your day or your workout or whatever when youre there with her.

It wont kill you to eat some extra calories and it will mean a lot to your family.

Coworker of mine gave me pic related for my birthday. I had told her that I was doing keto and explained that I couldn't eat sugar but she still bought me it "because it's my birthday".

Women just dont get it, she kept saying it's ok just to have a couple because it won't make me fat, even after I explained to her what keto is. Also told her I wasnt having any cake on my birthday and she said I was like an old man because Im so serious and dont have fun.

Women just don't get it

This. Sperging our about diet is dumb. One jar of Nutella won’t do shit. Diet is about lifestyle, over hundreds of days, not about what you happen to eat on one outlier day.

Fucking loser. I can tell you won’t make it long run

Pure autism. You have no discipline and want to blame others for your lack of self control. Dump the sweets, or if you can, eat them slowly and build up that control. Just don't come here and bitch about. Also your mom sounds mentally ill, so glad my mom it's fucked in the head.

many scoops

What are you on about mate? How do I have no self control? I still have the entire box unopened, in my room. It's been there for weeks, haven't touched it. And how the fuck is my mum mentally ill you dumb fuck? I never even mentioned her

Stop being such a beta pussy

everyone telling you to just eat it are fuckups. You clearly don't want to eat it. Don't eat it for your mom, don't eat it because you feel sorry for her or because you don't want to rock the boat. If you don't want to eat it just say NO, I DONT WANT TO EAT IT.

Thin women that excercise get it user, you're just talking to fatties and they're all like this regardless of the sex

Get a job and buy your own food you fucking loser.