Sup, Veeky Forums, rate my sups

Sup, Veeky Forums, rate my sups.
Anything I'm missing? Anything I should not use?
Also, how bad is it to take a lot of supplements/vitamins? I remember seeing a long time ago here that someone got liver damage from taking so many supps a day, but it may have been a meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

labdoor.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

bamp

Looks fine to me. You probably don't need the BCAAs since most protein powders already have that. Could also try L-Citrulline/citrulline malate, take a large dose ~1hr before the gym for huge pumps.

>supps

lmfao

Where are the onions?

Make sure your d3 is cholecalciferol
Make sure your zinc is gluconate or citrate
Make sure your magnesium is oxide or citrate
Why the fuck do you have b-complex vitamins? Are you vegetarian?
BCAAs are a waste of money.
>instant coffee
labdoor.com/

just buy JYM Pre
bcaa/creatine/L-citrlline/caffeine etc

test dbol tren deca hgh
you fucking newfag

thanks a lot for the input, guys

don't worry I got 5 or so pounds of them

that angle is not supplentary

>BCAAs are a waste of money.

They're excellent for training fasted though. In my experience, which may not be transferable, better than carbs.

for the magnesium citrate is the best, but triple the dose if you take oxide (99% of mag supps and most common).

Also if you want a good PWO get Mr. Hyde. Just caffeine is nice and shit, but I've done a lot of blow and that shit is like doing a half gram line from the cocktail of uppers. Prolly isn't healthy for you though.

Ammonia caps for PRs (kind of a supp?)

You could have spent 30$ and gotten all of that from real quality food. Ut instead you're a child who thinks you can buy the benefits of hard work.

Literally 2/10 only because some of that is useful.

Milk has vitamin D
Steak and fish have creatine
Multivitamins are useless if you eat a half decent diet with some greens

Only thing there worth money is protein powder and turmeric

nigger why the fuck are you training fasted? begging for atrophy.

Milk only has vitamin D if fortified
You would have to eat 3lbs of beef to get 5g of creatine
Multivitamins are great insurance in case you diet isn't *perfect*

I don't at the moment but last year when doing IF the morning was the only time I could train. Switched from eating a banana with my tea (so not technically fasted) to some BCAAs and felt noticeably better.

I think you fell for the meme man

Maybe. Though their impact on fatigue is well-documented. Even if it was all placebo the effect was still present.

BCAA breaks fast as it increases insulin level.

Cool. Insulin is hardly something to worry about unless you're (pre-)diabetic or injecting grams of the stuff.

BCAAs are a meme

>implying I don’t eat 3lbs of beef every day

Low insulin level is one of the main points of IF.
Low insulin means higher HGH and promotes fat burning.

Honestly I don't buy into that. Acute hormone spikes levels don't impact performance or physique. You need prolonged supraphysiological levels to see noticeable benefit (or detriment).

To me the main point of IF (or any diet) is compliance. The best diet (and the only one that works) is the one you stick to.

>buying that much crap
take creatine and use whey if you need more protein. anything else is a meme

trying out the ltheanine + caffiene. sips got too expensive.
first time taking vitamin d
trying out phenibut, took first dose yesterday, felt something, still undecided about it just now
test booster has tribulus territras, avena sativa & fenugreek. yeah dunno bout this.
joint complex i got for free. has msm, glucosamine & chondrotin.
also protein and creatine.

literally all people need is eggs, onions and kiwi.

you can survive on that crap forever.

What's wrong with magnesium glycinate?

You got some expensive piss! Trash it all, eat food

I take the following
>Vitamin D
>Fish oil
>Calcium/Magnesium/Zinc
>Whey
>Maca
>Creatine

The chinese farmacist lady in behind the counter suggested magnesium for faster muscle recovery today.
Is this ACTUALLY something people should buy?

Cause right now i'm just chugging water, eating banana and ibuprofen with a frozen cloth over my shoulder.

i'm a supplement minimalist so all i have is my soy free plant protein (little bitch insides).

Coffee that isn't pure shit

I got that super B complex like a week ago, and it makes me piss like a highlighter yellow color. What does that mean?