Your first lifts

Just lifted for the first time ever today. These are my stats, mostly 2x8:

Squat : Bar (I think 20kg?) + 10kg
BP : Bar + 5kg
Bent over rows : 8kg DB (Doing the squat first wiped my thighs and I could barely stand up)
OHP : 8kg with DB
Stiff-legged deadlift : Bar + 10kg
Calf raises : 35kg

You 'mirin my lifts? I'm gonna be so fucking ripped in a week lifting EXTREME like this.

What were your lifts the first time you stepped foot into a gym?

Thr very first time I benched was football when I was 13. I put up 55lbs for a couple reps

>bar+

please stop

Why, don't you count the 15 or 20 or whatever amount of weight the bar is? Serious, I'm new to all this fitness shit.

>no bicep curls
never gonna make it

Because it's for FAGGOTS

>bicep fag
>only focuses on arm muscles
>doesn’t focus on ALL arm muscles.

Leave

unless you're some neanderthal, you add the weight of the bar to the calculated weight

My first day, when I was 15 back in 2009, I was doing sets of 8 with 135lb, and I'm 5'7"; Your lifts are disgraceful.

They made the kids who wanted to play middle school football lift weights the last month of fifth grade (11 years). The coach was this 70 year old southerner old timer who told us a story before we started about how he overexerted himself lifting as a young man and woke up the next morning peeing blood. They taught us behind the neck presses as the proper form for a millitary press. I was a fat little prepubescent faggot and I was one of the only kids who couldn’t bench press the bar. One kid benched 95 lbs by the start of football season. I fell off of an incline bench trying to squeeze out an 8th rep of the 15lb curl bar and bruised my side pretty badly. It was unsafe as fuck.

> bench: just the bar
> squat: same as above
> squat: same as above
> ohp: just the small bar (8-10kg I think)
> deadlift: 80kg lmao

Should I count the weight on both sides or just one?
Like, if I have 20kg on each side of the bar. Should I say:
BP: 40kg or 20kg?

>manlet
>thinks anything he says matters

Doesn't change the fact that lanklet twink is less than half the strength of a high school manlet.

>5'7
this is a joke right? haha

>3rd day at the gym
>doing 5/3/1 because I'm an idiot and cannot into
>it's finally bench press day
>warmup starts with 50lbs
>older gentlemen at the gym with what appears to be his 10year old daughter or granddaughter and is showing her the freeweights and how to preform several exercises
>girl looks at me loading the bar with two tiny 2.5lbs plates
>her face when

This is going to be a hard year.

don't lose hope user! you're gonna make it :D

>Shitting on the superior 'thals
Not cool man

it's been a while, but iirc, my starting lifts as a 5'11" 140 lbs skelly were:

>bench: 75 lbs
>squat: 70 lbs
>deadlift: 135 lbs
>OHP: 70 lbs

or roughly thereabouts. all x5.

Starting a year and a half ago at 6ft, 150lbs doing 3x5

>135lbs squat
>115lbs deadlift
>95lbs bench
>65lbs oil
>95lbs barbell row

I have a question concerning mostly chest development but over weight-loss.
Realistically if I go to the gym 5-6 days a week with a 7/10 effort in dieting HOW LONG will it take for me to achieve like this image?

Both sides + the bar

A while if you dont put in 100% effort into dieting. Also consider doing HIIT exercises instead of long cardio drills, its better for losing weight

a year and a half?
wtf have you been doing, I got to those figures in 2 months...change your 3x5 to 5x5, eat more, and sleep more

Think I could do 135x1 on the bench press my very first time. That’s the only stat I remember

Your lift is barbaric, op.

I think he means that those were his lifts when he started a year and a half ago