Are people who workout more likely to let their bros bang their girl? As in offer her up if he's interested...

Are people who workout more likely to let their bros bang their girl? As in offer her up if he's interested? I have found that my friends in the black community are more ok with than my white comoadres. I mean I'd love to bang a lot of my friends girls but I feel like they'd get offended if I asked. I woudlnt be mad if they asked me,though. In fact, I've offered a couple random slots to my boy. I don't give a fuck, they're for fun not really my possession or anything.

But anyways, do you have an open door policy for your friends? Ever tell them that the offers on the table if they want it?

I'm in the military and everyone/every couple on base is fucking eachother. It's ridiculous. I'm going to make sure if I ever get a girlfriend that it will be as far away from the military as possible. Not comfortable with it at all.

this is the most pathetic cuck shit ive ever heard

See that's exactly how most white people respond and I don't get it. It's not like I have to be there while you bang the chick you can do it whenever you want. Maybe I'll drop her off at your house on the way to the gym. Black dudes just think you're being a cool dude. Whites call you a cuck. All I'd ask is you return the favor and let me smash your girl without me having to ask.

>blacks confirmed for cucks once again
Not surprising

Every time you post a racebait thread on Veeky Forums, Zyzz reaches down from heaven and takes back a fraction of the gains you've made in the past week. Is that really what you want? Think about it.

Consider suicide

That is wretched. I've always theorized that 80% of people who join the military are mentally unstable or broken people, this contributes to my theory

he's oddly right about this. blacks pass their girls around in groups and don't view it as cucking, its more like swingers i guess.

So blacks are more likely to enjoy getting cucked out. Explains slavery.

i thought this was a weimarobreinor and got excited

Seek help

im kinda dating a retired army officer. she was in the army for 8 years. what signs should i look for if she has been used up, not trying to throw hotdogs donw hallways here. she is THICCCC

that's not how vaginas work my dude

I met an attractive hipster couple that told me they have a very open relationship and were hinting that they want me to get involved
Going to follow up on it and cuck him

Does she have a hymie? If not, don't date her. That is what god intended.

I'm black and I'd let you fuck one of my girls, but don't be surprised when she ask where the cash at.

she doesbnt claim virgin

no thanks

No, only cucks let other men have sex with their girlfriend.
Then again maybe you're just a dumb faggot that doesn't know the difference between a girlfriend and a booty call slut.

Just ask her. You're going to find out sooner or later and if it's a problem may as well end the relationship now.

Wtf does the idea of someone fucking your girl not bother you? I love my wife too much for that shit

Jesus Christ you degenerate niggers should be gassed. Race war can't come soon enough

>IN A ROW?

>p-people are having sex unlike me, they must be mentally ill

Nice cope faggot