Guys, i'm living in pure hell in 3rd world country. I don't have fucking bed, my salary is around 300$...

Guys, i'm living in pure hell in 3rd world country. I don't have fucking bed, my salary is around 300$, i even shit in fucking bucket. Where should i invest all my savings? Around 500$. Ty biz, god bless you all.

Neo until monday

monero

where do u shi- I mean live user?

neo rn ishot, china waking up

Well, technically in Ukraine (Donbass). But nowadays it's Russian territory (also technically). I'm in fucking war zone.

I hope for you that your shit bucket won't be hit by a bullet.

Yeap, thank you. Probably i will survive.

O c'mon, life could be much much worse, you could be like all the deluded cucks here holding LINK.

Don't take biz's advice

Move to europe as a refugee

Well, it's time to clean my bucket.

honest question, if i go to one of these eastern yuro countries, how much is it to bang 10/10 hookers? can you get teen girls (i mean 16-18 range easily)

Assuming any of this is true, put half in BTC and half in ETH. Wait 2 years, and live like a 'king'.

10/10? Around 150$ for an hour.

True, lol. Can take some pictures of my "home". Not sure someone would be interested in this.

Some advice user

OP you should become a professional gamer and retire with $100k like other Ukrainians do

If I travel there and other eastern bloc countries as an American, will I be treated kindly? Will women give me easy sex? I'm tall and white if that helps.

Probably local "soldiers" will kill you.

I would stay clear of war zones.

I just want to see the landscape, make some friends and give some girthy dick to a local girl

Well, you can try. As far as i know you can get a 10/10 hooker in Kiev for almost nothing. Not sure about Russia.

Not hookers, man

Do eastern euro girls like american men? For things other than their wallet

Yes, they are. I mean some average low/middle class girl will suck a soul from you for potenatial green card. She can pretend that she loves you :) Never trust slav women, especially from poor families.

>i even shit in fucking bucket
at least you don't poo in the loo like fucking pajeets. Even in the middle of a war zone you're still better.

Do like most Ukrainians and move to the Baltics to work for peanuts.
I see a lot of them recently in the morning bus in dirty work clothes, ugly, smelly and unshaven. I do feel sorry for them though.

Not sure i can. I mean i can't leave my dad, who is barely walking. But thank you for advice, god bless you.

Guess i gonna buy a small piece of btc

look into blockmason, i know its getting shilled a lot around here but its a low market cap high potential coin