Do you respect people who don't go to the gym?

Do you respect people who don't go to the gym?

depends

on what

If they deserve respect or not

more so, because it means they got fit through professional gymnastics-level calisthenics or by having the SPACE and the MONEY for a home gym

For some reason I despise the people who GO to the gym, even if I go myself. Don't really know how to explain it.

but if they're no fit like the guy in OP

If they eat healthy, exercise regularly, and work to improve themselves, absolutely.
Alternatively, I don't respect roidmonkeys who go to the gym religiously between blasting chems. Basically I respect people who respect themselves, having a gym membership isn't a prerequisite to that.

Depends

I respect most people
but i do frown upon people who let themselves go too far.

My roommates smoke weed, drink cheap wine and eat junk food at least 5 days a week.
They're both skinnyfat and retarded in that manner.

On another side, i respect the stoner one because of his spiritual mindset and knowledge about healthy food and mental health.

the other guy is fat, lazy, sick all the time, smokes, wakes up at 7-8pm and goes to bed at noon.
I just don't give a fuck about him anymore.

>For some reason I despise the people who GO to the gym, even if I go myself. Don't really know how to explain it.
Me too.

However I also despise any fat fucks or skinny ass niggas. Just eat properly rofl

I respect everyone until they give a legit reason not to, its great that most men dont lift because guys who do lift would stand out more, which is way anyone who is kinda lean with decent mass looks like a god in public.

Does a home gym count?

I'm not strong/aesthetic enough to look down on non-lifters. But I do dislike people that complain and do nothing to improve.

I don't inherently respect anyone that does not prove themselves respectful. Fellow gymbros included.

pretty much this, I only lift to be better than people

Do people not respect fatties at gym? I'm fat as fuck and scared to go to the gym

I don't think it's right to not respect people for not being able to do what you fucking do. There's a lot of shit people who don't lift that can do that we can't individually, and there's shit non lifters do that take as much time, patience, and effort that lifting does, like most cool hobbies.

If you're so self centered and narcissistic, and subsequently not self aware, it would be elementary that you hate people that aren't enthusiastic about what you are.

I have baseline of respect for everyone until they do something to make that respect grow or decrease.
Learning someone goes to the gym will generally make me respect them more, but if someone doesn't it doesn't bother me.

I respect fatties at the gym because they got themselves there. I respect them immensely if they keep going.

Fatties at the gym are showing that they want to improve themselves. In my eyes that makes them worthy of respect.

There are 650 muscles in the human body.
Only 43 of them resides in the face.
...so no matter how much air you sound my way,
or how angry you look,
I'm always going to be able to flex ten times as much as you.

kinda the same 2bh. not so much people who go to the gym, but people who feel the need to advertise the fact and make it a part of their outward identity

meant to quote