>skinny chicks make weaker babies with smaller brains

Looks like Veeky Forums was right again, don't fall for the size zero jew if you want Chad Heirs

Only niggers like fat girls user.

There is a middle ground between skinny and thicc (real thicc, not fat thicc).

Really makes you think...

Why does she have her nose pierced like common livestock?

this cant be true, my mother was a skinny girl and my fucking head is huge. like a size 8 hat is tight

She must have just been REALLY loose.

If you look at historical data, you'll see that medical science has gone back and forth several times on what size a baby "should" be to be healthy. CONCLUSION: There is no "best size/weight" for an infant when it's born, it's WHATEVER WORKS.

FURTHER CONCLUSIONS:
> Fat is NEVER healthy, EVER.
> Overweight/obese women experience more COMPLICATIONS during pregnancy

Stop trying to convince gullible anons that they want fat chicks, IT DOESN'T WORK because IT MAKES NO SENSE.

FAT IS DISGUSTING, plain and simple. You can spread your "alternative facts" and "fake news" all you want but you can't put lipstick on a pig.

>no fucking source

The absolute state of OP.

It's probably true to an extent. Estrogenic women will make better babies and will raise them better.

eww

Dad has forearms like Popeye, fucking insane grip strength, thick wrists too. Marries my mom, I inherit her tiny wrists fucking kill me

>. Estrogenic women
are typically infertile and even when not have difficult pregnancies. Look at women who gather hops, the estrogens in them stop their periods.

stop looking at your mirror then

>browse Veeky Forums for the last 10 years
>surprised at no wrist gains

i want to fuck a fat "THICC" girl but i know itd be too embarassing irl, i will just go for conventionally attractive women

>>skinny chicks make weaker babies with smaller brains
I'm going to have to ask for some sauce on that
>whales brain weighs more than you do
>no space traveling whale society yet

If this was true, trailer parks would be the new Silicone Valley.

>Thick tall gf who lifts

My sons will thank me.

>High test girls make better male babies
who'd have guessed?

I am jelly of her lips

Just lol @ OP trying to steal all the thin women for himself.

Cope, my mother is a robust slayer (female) and I'm a mega framecel with retard tier IQ

>bang out Lagertha
>she gives birth to Bjorn

>bang out pic related
>gives birth to a cripple, a faggot and some other dyel shitter

underrated post

lack of baby-feeding tits yield weak children.

/thread

Is there anything more unattractive than a nose piercing?

It's like a full blown cry for help and indication of mental issues.

observe the mental gymnastics the musclefu fag must do to justify his homosexual fetish. remarkable....

it means women with wide hips retard. not high test at all freakbag. womanly women make good babies.

both skinny and manly women produce inferior offspring retard. womanly shoulder to hip ratio figure = good offspring

Maybe there is, just you humans don't know about us

But queen ass-log is a skinny woman

>the cripple turns out to be the GOAT viking
Really makes me ponder.

Jokes on you, I'm not dragging my hypothetical children into this shit earth. Enjoy watching your kids work without benefits for less than a living wage in a calvinist security state to fund jew wars for corporate interest because fundamentalist christian voters believe the rapture can only happen after a war in israel-controlled jerusalem.

v a s e c t o m y b o i s

And the cripple is more manly than Bjorn.

who gives a shit post more viking qts

High-test doesn't mean "a woman with high testosterone," it means "a woman that men with high testosterone are attracted to."

It's all about the neurons and synapses. Stephen Hawking and Einsteans didn't have huge brains.
Don't let the kike propaganda have you select a girl that will blow up like the Fat version of Angry Hulk, the second you are married. Go for a fit girl with tendencies towards being skinny.