At what age were you able to grow a beard?

At what age were you able to grow a beard?

around 20. but i'm 5'11, so nobody cares

19 I could grow actual hair on my face, no more of that peach fuzz shit except for on my ears

for some reason girls like peach fuzzy ears. Fuckin whores

Mustache at 13, but it took until probably 25 for beard to really fill in.

16 for OP pic, got it up in my cheeks and lower my neck after 20s though

I'm 6'4 and nobody cares at all
height only opens the door for face
frame doesn't matter much either tbqh

16. Have been shaving every morning since. Sometimes twice a day when I was in the Army. But that's what happens when your last name rhymes with "pizza."

depends on what you mean by beard
i'm 26 and can grow a beard like your picture, but it's not much of a beard to be honest, uneven and pube-like
started puberty at 12 and got my first whiskers and pimples at that time

I'm 22 and I still have nothing between the side burns and chin.

I'm 26 and grow less facial hair than any man over 20 that I know. My Asian and native American friends grow more than me. I have the mustache of the average 12 year old. No other male in my family is like this. I think my hair genetics are fucked. Very little body hair also.

age 23, not even joking.
Hit puberty around 17.

rough journey.

We are exactly the same, my man. It's an unsavory feel.

> 16.
Same here.
>Sometimes twice a day when I was in the Army.
I remember that time and feel you.

Tried wearing a beard?
I do now, looks good imho.

22 and can only grown a very light and sparse mustache and hairs on my chin.

pretty ideal desu, easy to shave and theres no reason for a man to not be completely clean shaven if he isnt a chinlet/jawlet/soyboy

Don't grow one unless you have no chin. A bit of stubble is fine.

Started fuzz at 17, patchy at 18 19, started to get beastly in the 20s

>11-12
I had this whispy little mustache going on
>14-16
patchy facial hair, definitely not a beard
>17
started growing what could be considered "facial hair"
>18
Had a full beard, longer and thicker than the guy in OP's pic

Only people who ever mired my beard at 18 were other bros who couldn't grow facial hair. I have it shaved back to pretty much the same as the guy in op's pic now.

>inb4 mexican/pajeet
100% european, only ~7% of which is southern euro.

I'm 26 now. Sides of chin are very thick. Mustache, soul patch, sideburns and cheeks are very decent and are still coming in. There's an area of very little beard growth right down the front of my chin, but it's not that bad.

My real problem is a suffer from Alopecia Barbarae so I randomly develop coin sized bald spots that come suddenly and leave after about 6 months.

Had a mustache at 12. Started to have a chin patch at 16. I can grow it all (but I have a goatee/chinstrap now) at 23.

Best tip I can give is letting it grow out. For some reason it just starts growing faster after you've let it grow once.

Im 22 still cant grow full beard. Its starting to fill in though. Definitely a late bloomer.

>soyboys actually post here
thought it was a meme

A decent beard at 18. Started shaving at 12.
This picture is from like 2 years ago. A year ago my beard was about 4 inches from hitting my belly button but I had to shave for work.

16. My first beard was full but thin and wispy and i was too much of an autist to just shave it off. in my mind it was just a little fuzz , nothing to pay attention to. then one day i was at a wrestling meet and the ref refused to let me wrestle with a beard and my coach handed me this nasty ass community razor. shit was sketch

>15
Grow a neck beard shave it try again next year
>16
Fuck a neck beard maybe next year
>17
Jewish neckbeard even worse shave try again
>18
Neckbeard
>19
A fucking neckbeard
>20
Grow a shit pedo stache to go along with neckbeard
>Current year
Clean Shaven every day

I'm 29 and my beard is still patchy as fuck.

t. beardlet

33 here, almost no beard, only faggy patches, hitler stache and pathetic goatie.

mine is still very much gaining density at 23, but my patches are finally starting to go away. i'll probably be able to grow some semblance of a respectable full beard by 24 or 25.

Absolutely nothing but a trash moustache until around 20, then came a little amount of chin stubble, and by 22 I had about 10 cheek hairs and a tiny amount of neck hairs. Now at 23 I've tried using minoxidil and it actually works, but still nowhere near beard-worthy, frustrating thing is I don't even want a full beard, I just want stubble. Also fucked is younger brother can grow so much more facial hair than me.

That's not really late. A lot of guys don't hit their full beard growth until late 20s, some even take until their early 30s until their beard hairs become terminal

14 for shitty scruff, 15 for an actual beard.
Had a problem with acne along my jawline for years which made shaving a nightmare so I kept the beard. Finally got around to growing a mustache at 23.

>26
>hairy af
>404 beard not found
>tfw I grow more hair on my actual shaft than on my face
at least i don't have to shave my face very often i guess

Youre one of those rare few people whose facial hair doesnt seem to add or subtract very much from your looks. You should try some real avant garde shit, like some THICC mutton chops (if you feel so inclined).

My people. I'm 25 with babyface and teen-stache with some chin hairs. I shave every day so I don't look 12. Still look 12. Not much body hair, except for pubes. My beard and chest hair all went to my crotch.

25 and in the military and I can still get away with not shaving every other day

That's sad you couldn't go full ZZ Top mode

like 23 to grow everywhere, but didn't thicken up til about 28. i'm nearly 31 and it's still filling in everywhere. i'm sure lifting and diet has been helping these past few months too.

Started getting a goatee around 14, then moustache filled in by 16, sides by 20 or something. Strangely I have an identical twin and I think the sides on his filled in by 18, if not sooner. I'm just glad I don't have a weak ass moustache/goatee area.

It'll grow back quick enough. Only took me about a year to get to where I was in that picture. 3ish to be within 4 inches of my belly button. I'm buying a hooded respirator so that I can't be forced to shave again if I do more dig-ups.

Jake Gyllenhal? That u?

Funny enough I was literally born with one. Obviously it receded after a day or two but my mom loves to tell the story of how proud my dad was when he saw it. I started getting regular facial hair at around 14, enough to start shaving at 15. Full beard at 16. I actually prefer to be clean shaven. Not much feels better than a fresh shave and it looks better. But my wife likes my beard so I keep it from time to time to make her happy, usually when I'm on a vacation or something similar. In fact at my wedding I had quite a nice beard. It grows in full and well and seems to have a nice natural style that didn't require much maintenance. Anyway, that's the story of my beard. Have a nice day.

-Steve

The soyboy is real.

This looks fucking terrible. You are a walking caricature of the young army vet.

People that think this looks good or is in any way desirable are retarded man-children.

Even if I disagree with the assessment, greatest complement I've received. He's my man crush.

>25
>holocaust manlet
>can grow goatee decently, but cheek hairs grow like shit, sparse and light
>face just looks dirty after a number of days
>went no-shave november and ended up with this garbage

all i do is just use a trimmer on the lowest setting across my whole face to create a stubble thing, then shave my neck with a razor to prevent neckbeard

None. Taking minoxidil now and seeing results already after 2 weeks.

My dad is Asian and has a full beard but it didn't grow in until he was like 29. I'm 26 so there's still hope lol

Wow that young army vet part is spot on. Got a good chuckle from me. Probably a private too...

17, 6'4 master race reporting in

trim the beard to an even length then get a #2 buzz senpai. You'll look better.

Curious to see stubble pic and not that no shave abortion

i used to get a #2 buzz to prevent the jewfro but it was way too short. people have said they like the long hair even though i need a haircut and once i did a "buzz" with a #10 blade (yes number 10) and people were like wtf why is your hair so short you ruined it

believe me its just as bad. nothing fixes how ugly i am.

You could probably rock that look just a little longer. I think the big thing is that Jew fro. Would product help or anything? Idk like gel or hair clay

yeah i actually dont like it that short, i like it like 3-4 days after that, but the problem is my trimmer's lowest blade is 1.8mm and that is too long so i go bladeless.

people have told me to do something like #2 on the sides and back and leave the top longer and just scissor cut it. never done that before

He’s your man crush because you look like him desu

Didn't grow a full beard until this year because I didn't think the hairs on my cheeks had turned dark enough, turns out they're just blonde. Never clicked despite the hair on top of my head being blonde, it was just that all the other hair on my neck was dark reddish/brown. Dark neck, lighter cheeks, blonde mustache.

Forgot to answer OP - I'm 26, likely could've had full beard by 24 though.

I can grow about that but a bit more patchy and i'm 22, ive been able to do so since like 17 though

I could grow a patchy beard at 13 but it took until 15 or so to fill in.

jesus?

My beard grew with my mustache but not fully (only cheeks, chin and sides of face + mustache) at 14 and it became full at 17.
I liked it because i was able to buy alcohol because it made me look a lot older.

23yo but still can't grow one

Narcissism...

nearly 22 and my beard got much denser

Who said I did this for anyone else?

5'6" italian/beaner manlet

>Almost 19
>No facial hair grow at all

Started at around 15. Didn't get chest hair until 20 or so though and now my chest and abdomen is hairy as fuck

>20
>huge bush of pubic hair
>sparse chest/abdomen hair
>can't grow any facial hair except a few whiskers/chin hair

what am i

I could grow a shitty beard at 19. I didn't want it so I shaved often. When I was 20 I tried growing one and it was decent, albiet patchy. Now that I'm 21 my beard is pretty full, still patchy on my left underchin.

Asian and middle eastern?
Or anglo

>15
>13
>people think prebubescent pedo-staches count as a beard

began growing beard at 14, was full at 15
lmao at you soyboys who say 20

Beards are soyboy trait my dude

Leave, Ahmed

>increased hair growth is linked to low test
either quality bait, or quality idiocy
i wonder what it might be lol

actually dutch with german roots (like 1/8th)

Here’s my shitty mustache - 21 and all my facial hair comes in blonde even though my hair is much darker

Beards are for nu-males

Facial hair growth is pure genetics. Balding is more tied to test , but still also some genetics.

never trust a guy who cant grow a beard

so what i said is still correct: more hair isnt linked to low test

>>people think prebubescent pedo-staches count as a beard
15 is "pre-pubescent" to you? Wew.

Started shaving at 12, my entire family finished puberty by 15, always been tall, im 19 now and have a full thick beard,

I started puberty at 12. I had a lot of friends whose voices didn't even deepen until 14 or 15. Blow me.

Actually I'm a slav. inb4 mongol blood.

I can afford razors, user

>all these people who had beard before 20
What the fuck, now I'm worried. I'm 20 and I can grow hair on my neck, cheeks, and a little on my upper lip but no chin hair. I'm scared I won't be able to grow a beard. My dad can grow one easy, but I'm still not able to.

Red beard masterrace here, started shaving at age 12, full beard by the time i was 18-19

Thanks Steve!

19 when I started TRT, the soyboy meme is real but the beard part is a joke because testosterone made me hairy including chest, shoulder and back hair.

Around 14-15 I started shaving, but even now at 25 it is still improving year by year.

ALLAHU

Roosh?

My cheeks are full of long soft white hairs but my beard is patchy and short. Those long white ones will turn into beard too right?

I started at 23-24, 25 is when the beard really filled in.
The BIGGEST MISTAKE I made in growing a beard was shaving around the bald patches rather than putting up with a funky looking beard. Those patches grow in too, just very slowly.
I cannot stress this enough: Leave it alone for 3-4 months. ONLY Shave anything growing above your cheekbones and below your adams apple. don't shampoo or condition it. Beard oil when it starts to itch.

once you have a good carpet of face fuzz, take it to a barber that specializes in beards and get them to shape it up for you. shave along the lines and regularly return for a shape up when it starts to get gnarly.

Yeah dude, guys really only grow more hairy as we age. Your beard is coming, enjoy the babyface now while you have it.

My body is hairy as fuck just not my beard
Really shit luck

Full beard around 17-18

I have amazing beard genetics, both grandfathers, father, brother can ALL grow crazy full thick beards.
I’m 22 and can grow a shitty light pube beard. I don’t even have an excuse .. shitty feeling

I'm 28 and still can't. I barely even get a mustache after weeks of not shaving. I get no body hair except the sparse amounts everyone has on their arms and legs. Hormonal issues suck

22 with babyface, I grow a few hairs at chin and moustache area
I wouldn't be mad if I wasn't a jawlet with doublechin anywhere above 10% bodyfat, I would literally gain +1-2 points in looks due to beard halo with a stubble

I recall having to shave my facial hair since I was 13. At 16 I had a patchy beard and at 19 a full beard.

Literally all men in my family can grow a full beard, though.