Stop eating meat

Stop eating meat.

Other urls found in this thread:

anabolicmen.com/carbohydrates-testosterone/
draxe.com/phytoestrogens/
wilwheaton.tumblr.com/post/75521580870/just-curious-whyd-you-stop-being-a-vegetarian
empiri.ca/p/getting-started-on-ketogenic-diet.html?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Stop eating meat.

Stop clinging to past fame

make me

"No"

fuck off Wil you're not relevant anymore

>this guy
his entire career is basically "remember when i was in star trek?"

shatner doesn't pull this, despite him being the most recognizable and beloved character in it ever besides spock

Don't get this fucking soy cuck mixed up with vegans. He brews his own beer at home, and has complained about his estrogen levels being too high. Nothing to do with veganism.

Already did 18 years ago. Been vegan for the past 5 years. One of the best decisions of my life.

no

I don't eat meat and I'm so happy
This is me

Meat is unnecessary though. It's not going to make you stronger or bigger. Carbs are more important.

Milk is just as bad as soy.
Look I'm not talking to you directly, but people need to understand what realistic estrogenic side effects are.
If you're drinking lots of milk or soy, that extra estrogen is going to make you handle stress like a girl (as in not staying calm in lots of situations, getting stressed easily. Complaining a lot) You'l notice the difference in yourself when you give up dairy.

Also, realistically most nu-males's diets are full of soy. Soy's not that popular of a food. They eat dairy just like everybody else. Look how much dairy is advertised. Milk is a standard breakfast staple with junk food cereal. Odds are nu-males got feminine off of dairy. You guys on fit might not be nu-males, but you do have feminine body dysmorphia.

No, I started GOMAD a week ago I currently drink 2 liters of milk a day and I feel my libido has been greatly increased.

Please stop man. Please don't destroy yourself.
I feel bad for you but at the same time I'm kind of laughing imagining people actually drinking a gallon each day. haha that's just so stupid.

Why? if it works.

Gallon a day may be too much for me but I think 2 liters is okay. I have 64g fat 60g protein 94g carbs and 1200 kcal from this.

>Carbs are more important.
Hi mom, I didn't realize you had started browsing /ft/

Choke on the redpill.

you're gonna get bitch tits for real!!! Milk is full of estrogen! How's it any better than soy?
I understand the calories and protein, but its just not good man. Please look into what you're really putting in you. You're not some fucking spartan, its kind of... pathetic. Sorry but think about it.

>Milk is full of estrogen!
There are many different opinions on this.

Anyway how would you explain my increased libido after starting drinking milk?

See

Wil clings to the one relevant thing he has donw in life because he's a soulless dick wad with no spine.

Fuck you faggot, I don't have to listen to you

KILL VEGANS

Your mom must have a good understanding of human biology.
anabolicmen.com/carbohydrates-testosterone/
But hey, maybe you don't like increased IGF-1/protein synthesis, increased androgens, etc.
Maybe you're right. Maybe that shitty whey protein shake will somehow produce testosterone for you.

Placebo. Literally. You got amped for a meme.

My father has been drinking warm glass of before bed since forever and he's the most masculine man I've ever met I will not fall into your lies

>masculine
He is a tryhard coper. A masculine man wouldn't have stuck around with you.

>he's the most masculine man I've ever met
An absolute tragedy

(((you)))

>has complained about his estrogen levels being too high
souce me, please? too funny if true

>warm glass of before bed
sounds like good shit, where do i get it

This is true but purposfully neglects to mention that phytoestrogens are significantly weaker and thus give rise to s.c. competitive blocking of estrogen.

The strength is not the issue though. Phytoestrogens mimicks estrogen in structure, yet has antagonistic properties, which (tl;dr) can fuck you sideways in the long run.
Estrogen in milk is processed the same as any created estrogen hormone, so there's no real adverse effects when it comes to ingesting it.
>also unfermented soy is in most readily available products in the U.S, like Soy Milk, powder, etc.
draxe.com/phytoestrogens/

>wilwheaton.tumblr.com/post/75521580870/just-curious-whyd-you-stop-being-a-vegetarian

funny thing is, his estrogen levels went up when he returned to his omnivore lifestyle.

Look, I agree that milk boosts est and inhibits test but if you're getting scientific data from /pol/ then you might have to kys.

Not really, no. Milk contains mammal estrogen, this isn't a disputed point. I would love to see an actual source that says otherwise.

Their food is of a simple variety, consisting of wild fruit, fresh game, and curdled milk.
- Tacitus

They are not devoted to agriculture, and the greater portion of their food consists of milk, cheese, and flesh.
- Caesar

You think yourself more masculine than the men of Germanic tribes?

tell this to this guy, he's been doing GOMAD for 7 years straight.

Wow. Such a scientific explanation.

Eric's a genetic freak tho

>unpopular
not among bugmen

what blows my mind is how his skin is so god damn perfect. GOMAD gives me acne. I guess genetics are everything.

Stop eating.

meat and weight training are for losers, real men train their brains AND bodies using advanced VR gear

did you save that pic in 2009 or something

because you are not drinking raw.

Eric has admitted that drinking so much milk probably isn't healthy for him, but he doesn't care because it's convenient for him.

Vegetarianism is a gateway drug to homosexuality.

empiri.ca/p/getting-started-on-ketogenic-diet.html?m=1

stop eating dick

>I agree with this but it comes from people are don’t share my political beliefs therefore it is wrong. Maybe you should kys.

Cory? Why did you marry a jew?

>Maybe that shitty whey protein shake will somehow produce testosterone for you.
Maybe that shitty whey protein shake will give me protein with which to make muscle cells

classic soiboi beta male selfie

raw milk as in pasteurized or straight from the cow's tit? All i know is that the UHT is the crappiest milk. I don't even think it's legal to sell raw milk here where i live, and there are no farms near either.