I am scared of leg day. When I was starting out I tried doing squats. I could barely do the bar...

I am scared of leg day. When I was starting out I tried doing squats. I could barely do the bar, but I finished doing 5x5. I couldn't walk for 3 days. I fell down and I had to crawl to my couch to try to get up. I haven't done legs since then (3 months ago). I'm scared of doing any leg shit. I saw those videos where people snap there legs doing leg presses and shit. Please help.

Jump off the highest building in your vicinity.

lmao pussy let me put my dick in your ass

>lives in a world without wars
>does essentially bodyweight squats and is terrified
kys my man

You fell for the strength meme as a beginner.... Squat and leg press light weights (something you can do x12) for a year till you get the form down. THEN you can make the move to powerlifting

I don't believe you

Ain't nothing to it but to do it, my man. Do it.

is biking everyday a good supplement to leg day?

can biking biuld muscle? especially when biking up hill?

Urge to rape tenderly and impregnate.....RISING!!

kek

Stop finding an easy way out - we all went through it and you're basically acting like a massive pussy.

Okay fine, I won't be tender. You got me.

biking doesnt build as much muscle as you'd think.
t. rode a bike for years, but am destroyed by lunges and squats

I'm lifting to join the army so I'm looking for endurance excerises than strength
thanks, still might be of value to me. see above.

>could barely do the bar
what the fuck?

might as well get used to the scary knee blowout videos because that's your future in the army

Stupid bitch probably doesnt realize we can see her butt hahaha

thank for your support

DO THE DEW

SAUCE PLZ FOR THE LOVE OF GDO

STPeach
She's a Twitch whore

Lmao.

Buddy, you experienced delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS). It's a common and normal phenomena associated with experiencing an unfamiliar amount of muscular stress, like when trying a new exercise for the first time. It can last a few days.

The best cure for DOMS is more exercise. The best way to prevent or diminish the severity of DOMS is to exercise with regularity. After two weeks or so of squatting 3 times a week, you'll be able to walk fine and your leg pain will be negligible.

Some people are retarded and want to avoid DOMS so they only do an exercise once every couple of weeks. This is the best way to experience severe DOMS every time you exercise. Don't be retarded.

Keep going, OP.
Use the leg press and leg extension machines, but don't skip squats once you're able to do 95lbs for a few reps.

I started out struggling with the bar. You'll get there, just keep pushing and lift heavy. My biggest regret is not doing legs sooner.

>new
>leg day
Un-irronicaly do ss

Mind=blown

You will miss the days where that was all it took to get you that sore. That is, if you stop being such a softie reddit tier candy boy.

just do 12 rep sets with a "heavy" weight and 30 rep squats with a "light" weight. dont worry about going near your max until you've been at it for many months.

>that 2nd pic.
user, we're trying to encourage the OP to lift, not frighten

As someone who can highbar squat over 4 plates ass to grass, no belt, I'm gonna tell you to man the fuck up. You won't snap your shit doing a fucking 5x5 with baby weight.
Just make sure you breathe. Maintain that ab pressure. Drive through those heels. Stay upright.

nice progress man