It's summer in Aus and I want to tan safely

It's summer in Aus and I want to tan safely.
I've heard that 10-15mins unprotected on bare skin is good for vitamin d (especially since I spend most of my time indoors).
health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/food-nutrition/vitamin-supplements/how-much-vitamin-d-from-sun1.htm

With a routine of 10mins on each side naked, will I eventually get a tan? I'm in it for the slow burn.

Other urls found in this thread:

kblog.s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/06052531/nomakeupflush.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Melanotan-2

Bumping for answers.

I'm a licensed dermatologist living in Darwin, I'd recommend 10 minutes in the sun unprotected (5 minutes on front and 5 minutes on back) have a break in the shade for a bit to cool down and put on moisturiser and then to out for another additional 10 minutes and then moisturise your skin with coconut oil or a similar oil afterwords, this will prevent sun damage while still producing a healthy melatonin release and having a gradual natural tan, DON'T do it two days in row, have at least a day batweeen each tanning session to provide the skin with time to recover otherwise it is likely you may have pealing. Drinks lots of water because it's fucking hot especially down my way, good luck and don't be retarded about it know when to stop

This will give you a natural looking tan without pealing of skin and redness, keep doing it every second day and I guarantee you will get your desired shade

Cheers cunt. Are there certain UVs I should not do it?

Also while you're here my skin face kinda looks like this kblog.s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/06052531/nomakeupflush.jpg
what kind of face routine could I do to reduce the redness? Also, it's on my neck where I shave.

checked for tan boners

>tfw when ranga
fuck summer man. fuck sunburn. fuck being a perma pale cunt.

kinda sus about the coconut oil thing in the article because I read that it is not good to put oil on freshly sunned skin because it traps heat and can exacerbate burning or inflammation

have you not read starting strength? you need increasingly long exposures to the sun to get a tan, if you keep getting 10 mins a day your skin will only adapt to 10 mins and you will be like the guy at the gym who benches 60kg everytime and wonders why he can't bench 100kg

>since I spend most of my time indoors
>in fucking ‘straya
Please kys.

Kindly,
Wet European shithole

Does heat actually cause exhaustion or is it placebo?

not him but I'm a bit similar (at least during the peak of summer). It gets hot as fuck where I am during this time. Pretty much the only thing you can do outside is go to the beach or pool. That being said going to the beach or pool in aus is fucking top-notch.
Winter / autumn / spring are all fucking great here though, and you can do all sorts of shit outside.

>Veeky Forums
>probably some autistic loser that wants to get jacked to fuck girls and lose virginity
>stays inside the house
sounds like he's one of us

Any tips for getting a tan in winter? It's winter here but it'll be 70 degrees Fahrenheit in a week

see

I've heard things about but don't want to use that shit, already got headaches on the normal shit can imagine I'd feel bad on that.
I want to be able to maintain the tan over the colder months.

quit being a little bitch

Norwegian here with an honest question

Why do you want to look like a nigger?

Yeah you shouldn't really try untested drugs before they've been approved. Especially when they mess with hormones.

because I'm not some weird eskimo euro. and from an unimportant country on top of that.

Me neither so your point is invalid

that's good that you're not norwegian like that other guy!