WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO EAT

>obviously not vegan/vegetarian
>paleo makes me feel weak as fuck
>keto makes me feel weak as fuck
>low fat high carb makes me hungry all the time
>high protein is not satiating
I already do not eat dairy, wheat, corn or sugar. Some say eat yogurt, others say no way. Eat avocados bro, coconut oil on everything BACON AMD EGGS ONLY GUY. I WANT TO BE A PERFECT HUMAN BEING, strong fast and endurance. What's the answer?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=90c20e5c8c6f481f
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=ac435913bbf6b607
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or.html?m=0
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10...
academic.oup.com/endo/article...
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2...
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4...
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...
pediatrics.aappublications.org...
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti..
youtube.com/watch?v=hJAKWQ6dDpQ
healthline.com/nutrition/7-supplements-for-vegans#section1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Avoid processed foods and oils. Eat foods rich in vitamins like salmon, broccoli and shell fish.

Gee, that's a mystery. How about a balanced, healthy diet consisting mostly of unprocessed foods?
>...but
Excuses like this are what's gonna keep you a failure. There's no way around it, get your fucking diet in check, you weak-willed faggot.

Eat 4 dozen eggs, 1 raw onion and a gallon of milk every day.

How much you weigh fatty. When i was 240 i dropped to 195 by eating hot pockets and chikfila but only 1800 kcals of it a day after that its eating clean food more often.

I ALREADY EAT ONLY UNPROCESSED FOOD YOU DIP. I HAVE GAINS BUT I WANT TO FEEL GOOD AND EAT FOR LONGEVITY
I just realized I only eat fish like once a month. Same with broccoli.

And at least 5 scoops of whey protein

Waffle House. Three meals a day. No exceptions.

Breakfast: ham and eggs, hashbrowna scattered covered chunked and capped.

Lunch: double quarter pound burger, add egg with a chocolate chip waffle for desert

Dinner: two chicken breasts/3 egg dinner with a salad.

The restaurant never closes or shows signs of weakness. Legit used by the US government to gauge how damaged a city is by natural disaster. If the WH is closed place is fucked. It goes to follow if you eat there, by the transitive property you'll be nigh indestructible too user.

YOU FAT FUCKS DONT UNDERSTAND IM ALREADY Veeky Forums I want a diet that will eliminate blood sugar swings and inflammation (meme) and have healthy gut and shit.
Unironically I have been eating half onion raw a day and usually eat 4-8 eggs a say

KYRIE IRVING IS A VEGAN.
JAYLEN BROWN IS A VEGAN.
FUCKING NBA ATHLETES ARE VEGANS AND UR STRESSED ABOUT CALORIES TO MAKE GAINS.
STOP FALLING FOR THIS DAIRY AND MEAT INDSUSTRY MARKETING MYTH BS.

>nearest Waffle House is 800 miles away
I don't eat whey protein I get my protein from food.

Then try the balanced and healthy part that was the other half of my post. Are you really this fucking stupid? No wonder you're a failure.

Try eating fiber. Fiber is supposed to be slower and steadier energy than other macros; and helps your digestive system.

OATS my lad.

LARGE

SORRY JAYLEN BROWN IS ACTUALLY JUST A VEGETARIAN. BUT DUDES 6'7 AND BUILT.

>I want a diet that will eliminate blood sugar swings and inflammation (meme) and have healthy gut and shit.
>has already been given advice to eat healthily in this thread

This is why you're a fucking fatass failure, you greasy shitter. If you're too stupid to figure out how to eat a healthy diet you should probably mcfucking kill yourself.

>hey man this diet is completely natural, the perfect human diet. It's how we're supposed to eat
>if you don't take processed vitamin supplements you'll die tho

Post your body and I'll post mine you faggot hahaha. I'm fitter than you guaranteed
Define healthy eating you fag. In your opinion.
You make a good point, I think you're onto something. Diets definitely been low in fiber lately

I've been vegan for a few months and I don't take any extra supplements. I'm still making gains and staying lean. Traditional aryan europeans (agriculture revolution) didn't eat meat, they needed farm animals to help them out.
Stop being closed minded and research the benefits. The average american eats meat and is fat as fuck and ill.

Stop falling for the supplement industry bs, b12 is such a bullshit meme. There's more than ample evidence that people can survive without taking b12. Veganism is the natural diet, all farm animals get strong and healthy just eating plants.

I also don't understand why meat eaters get offended by the concept of veganism? Its not like you're being affected at all, you're the ones killing animals.

If I'm outside in a survival situation, crazy with hunger, I'm gonna find the biggest animal I can and kill it. Not sit around picking berries in a loincloth.

Ok if you're in the wild you won't be able to farm.
Good luck eating an only protein diet with very little carbs and trying to survive.

I can't believe there are unironically people on Veeky Forums in 2018 saying that meat causes illness and obesity. kys

>what is the carnivore diet
Google it you sprout.

High fruit high carb high fiber diet with some beans, meats, nuts.
Avoid grains.
I would suggest a 60/20/20 carbs proteins fats macronutrient ratio. This would be fine when cutting too as long as it's mostly fruits.

also have some willpower.

Meat definitely makes you full of mucus and ill. The average life span of high meat eaters vs blue-zone people.

The avoid grains meme again? You're ancestors ate grains and weren't weak jawed social anxiety messes with body dysmorphia.

>meat makes you full of mucous
What did he mean by this?

>I also don't understand why meat eaters get offended by the concept of veganism?
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=90c20e5c8c6f481f
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=ac435913bbf6b607
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or.html?m=0

>meat makes you full of mucus
For anybody that's wondering, "Hmm, is that actually true?" go ahead and just Google that phrase. When the sites containing that "knowledge" are an echo chamber of vegan shills and soccer moms that should give you some clue as to the validity of their claims.

File this bullshit in the same place with "toxins" and body wraps: the fucking trash can.

Bullshit
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

But are they gay? Because veganism is gay.

Europeans are one of the only races that cant efficiently turn beta carotene into vitamin A. We are the most carnivore of them all desu. Do you think there where pineapple trees in europe? Why do you think white vegans look especially sick?

Try eating your caps lock, my buddy. I love you.

The bottom line is that the meat you get is full of animal stress hormones. You really think a chicek born in a small space, that lives its life in a small space surrounded by others is going to be healthy?

On a side note, dairy is full of estrogen but people still shill for it. Its literally just as bad as soy.

And to others, vegans don't want people to eat meat because they don't want to see so many animals born just to be killed. But for some reason meat eaters love to brag about how they believe meat benefits them.
I've seen something like this on fit before, but people talk about parents or grandparents who grew up eating oats for breakfast and are generally fit and well structured, but that person would be stressing over how many eggs to eat for breakfast just to try to achieve the same look older generations had.

Just go vegan eat high carb and pretty much whatever you want, easy mode nigger

You're really just going to dismiss this? They're real athletes. Not socially awkward powerlifters.

99% of healthy vegans don't suppliment because it's not necessary. And meat is supplimented with vitamins and mineral anyway, so your point is m00t.

Also naturalistsic fallacy

Fact: Most gay men eat meat, cheese, milk, and eggs.
Another fact: phthalates in meats, especially chicken, and beer are shown to have a correlation with feminizing effects in men.

Alcohol consumption and feminization:
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10...
academic.oup.com/endo/article...
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2...
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4...
Phthalates and feminization:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...
pediatrics.aappublications.org...
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti..

Fuck off, homos.

>eating animal products in current year

kek, fucking moron

Whole Food Plant Based (WFPB) vegan diet master race.

this GO VEGAN

(high carb whole foods and if you feel the need you can even take protein supplements)

youtube.com/watch?v=hJAKWQ6dDpQ

>chaosandpain

How many times do you have to be told that this isn't a source?

All the vegans in this thread make me wish I knew you guys. Would be sick to have vegan training partners. The one other vegan guy in my gym who goes consistently is fucking huge and skrong.

One day more people will understand. One day bro.

>my ancestors ate something that increased prolactin and was not ideal for them. Why shouldn't I, when I know that I could reach my full potential doing something else?

Hey vegan FAGGOTS I did not creat this thread to be told to eat vegan. Literally, fuck off

Stop whining and go vegan, faggot

>asks for diet advice
>gets told about superior diet
>gets mad

>superior diet that requires multiple supplements
Enjoy never feeling full, cucks.

>stuperior dyet

see
Been addressed in this thread already. Vegans don't suppliment. If you want to count fortified foods as suppd then so do meatcucks.

Learn to read.

Post body vegcuck

Eggs and chili, bitch

>humans dont need b12
Kill yourself

B12 is in fortified foods (Grains, cereals, milks, etc.) which is why vegans don't need to suppliment B12. One single cup of nut/soy milk has over 50% DV of B12.

God, you meatcucks are honestly just fucking stupid. You have to be told something three or more times to even hear it, let alone understand it. Real case of the Dunning–Kruger effect in these past few replies.

Nah

healthline.com/nutrition/7-supplements-for-vegans#section1

Their shoes look like trash and all they do is run around and shoot basket balls

Just go vegetarian you dumb nigger

>The only scientifically proven way for vegans to reach these levels is by consuming B12-fortified foods or taking a vitamin B12 supplement. B12-fortified foods commonly include plant milks, soy products, breakfast cereals and nutritional yeast.

You are an absolute fucking retard. Next time you post a (non acedemic) source, make sure it doesn't say exactly what the person you're replying to said.

the actual only source of b12 on the earth are some bacteria found in un-chlorinated water (like pounds, rivers), dirt and other stuff

if you eat meat you get it from the stuff the animals eat, if you're vegan you need to supplement it (unless you go around eating shit on the ground with dirt on it), it's the ONLY really important thing you need to supplement, it's really cheap and not so much of a problem

Holy shit. You cannoy be this stupid.
Two of the comments you replied to are the literaly refutation of "vegans need to supp B12".

see

nevermind, if you guys reading are still worried you can always check your levels