Hollow Cheeks

HOW DO YOU GET HOLLOW CHEEKS?! Will mewing help?

be skinny, lighting, photoshop, good jawbone genetics

mewing is a meme for fucking retards

But I lost the genetic lottery, what do?

Have good bone structure. It has nothing to do with your body fat and "mewing" LMAO.
If you have good bones, you will have hollow cheeks at 30% body fat.
Pic related.

Pic related

>It has nothing to do with your body fat

Literally all bone structure, you
Got it or you don’t I’ve seen fatfucks with hollow cheeks

If you need to lose weight to get hollow cheeks, you should suicide asap.

that guy has barely any hollow cheeks if at all and probably looks like utter shit in non perfect lighting

Don't listen to these guys. Mewing will help if you're still young enough but that's given that you have the bone structure. You need decently wide zygos that are prominent and high. Then you need wide jaw which you can do by training your masseter muscles. Your body fat will have to be low enough, that's a given. Also you need the right lighting for it to show

You’re looking at a heavily edited photo of a model that was created to sell a product you dumb faggot

No one looks like that seen with the naked eye and no one is ever in perfect lighting all the time

Just suck your cheeks in slightly for pics? That's all it looks like Op pic is doing

Mew also talks about correct swallowing technique. Basically swallow using your tongue, don't suck in with your cheeks to push the food.

This is just one aspect of mewing. You also need the correct posture and jaw training too. And obviously if you have the correct posture you should be breathing with nose

reroll

like this?

so basically, no

>ct swallo
while mewing is a stupid meme and I'd never heard of it until yesterday
(and it definitely won't do shit for your appearance)
I'd say that it's an accurate description of what you should be doing with your mouth if you're not talking/eating

Hollow cheeks but still not hot here, ama

ur born with it

>YFW you realize the only reason absolute bottom faggots like that are even seen as attractive is because of birth control abuse and birth control being in the water and homosexuals who run the modeling industry

>it definitely won't do shit for your appearance)
It actually will

Hollow cheeks happen when the muscles of your cheeks become very small. I.e. your buccinators atrophy. The buccinators are responsible for helping babies swallow, as their tongues are not developed enough to create enough pressure for suction. This is why babies have large cheeks: strong buccinators. As we grow up, we are supposed to adopt different swallowing patterns, and make more use of our tongues. As our cheeks are used less and less, their mass decreases and we're left with hollowish cheeks. Unfortunately not everyone learns correct swallowing patterns.

Mewing is a meme if you're insecure about your face. Mewing is not a meme if you're looking for a treatment for sleep apnea and breathing difficulties in general.

I already do "mewing" and have been my whole life. It's naturally how my face rests.

>tfw love sucking on titties
>swole buccinators from milking my gf too much
rip

This, at one point I was at 8% bodyfat. Now hollow cheeks. Shits repulsive anyways. Makes you look emaciated.

Legit. The average man should look like this.

Nice cope lol, u know full well this guy would be a slayer with low bf

Then you're a healthily developed individual.
People nowadays have a bullion different reasons to not have good oral posture. Allergies, nasal issues, braces further exacerbating problems, weak neck and tongue muscles from inactivity, poor upper body posture from bunching over all day, etc.

Are these kinds of videos allowed on this board?

Get the flu, lose 10lbs in 1 day

Happens every fucking time and I hate it people look at me different I feel like a carnival attraction

>breathing difficulties in general
Let's be honest - 70%of this could be solved by trimming your nose hairs. How often do you clean it out?

>mewing is clinging to false hope and probably terrible for you. NYRs do not do this. Do not do this. Do not do this. Do not do this.

>incorrectly developed airways from weak neck and tongue muscles can be solved by trimming some hairs
Why haven't you contributed your genius solution to the millions suffering from sleep apnea?

I have no sympathy for your weak shit

???????????

mewing does a lot yes but also

chew more gum (falim, real mastic if you can afford it)

lose any excess bodyfat through cardio training and calorie restriction (

He looks fucking stupid.

>low bf doesn't matter
>he would be a slayer with low bf

why do all the girls I have sex with have an innie pussy?

Lighting from above, have a decent chin and cheekbones, less than 12%bf and have at least an average jaw.
Also as you grow up more they will become more visible

Because most girls under 12 only have innie pussy

I'm not an arab so the young age can't be it.

I was thinking, it might be the pill; could it? Literally every girl has an innie, that I have had sex with. The fuck is up with that?

You're an idiot

Have low bodyfat and high cheekbones

you're possibly an arab