Dick extenders

Any of you ever tried these? Did they yield any results?

stop

How about a bathmate?

But why? I'm already spending so much time at the gym to build a better body. I want a bigger penis too.

The only reason you would need a big dick is if you are fucking a hamplanet. Stop coping and just be yourself. As long as you are above average(8in+) you have nothing to worry about.

>guys who use dick pumps

You're really going to strangle your cock so it can be bigger for 20 minutes?

I thought it would last for longer. This is upsetting.

Did you think it was permanent?

You can't just change your anatomy like that. Life isn't Zelda where you open up a treasure chest and pick up a dick pumper upper while Link drags around his tripod leg through ganon's castle.

I DONT NEED A LENGTHENER I NEED A THICKENER

I'm wearing one right now

Well there are hundreds of men who will attest to the size gains online.

4.5 inches girth just fucking kill me.

how 2 measure girth

cut open dick and measure

They're full of shit

wrap string around penor. measure string. cry self to sleep.

how to get thicker dick

GROW... GROW... GROW...

why are you all so insecure? it's just a fucking dick. jesus christ.

legit made me lol

Easy for you to say, dickmore

my dick isn't even big though, it's 6.5". Ain't never had any complaints.

Girth?

All I want is a big dick to physically hurt and punish women for all the sexual frustration I've been subjected to my entire life.

about 6".

how big are you?

5.5 inches.

Just as I thought. You wouldn't understand.

I remember seeing a show on like Spike or HBO years ago that said this was the only thing that actually extends the penis, but you'd have to wear it like 8 hours a day for a year or something.

Yeah it works. Even the family-friendly WebMD acknowledges that the function of penis extenders work.

"You might have to wear a weight (or penis extender) strapped to your penis eight hours a day for six months," says O'Leary. At the end of it, you could be lucky enough to gain about half an inch." --WebMD

grow! grow! grow!!!

that's fine, especially if you're not fucking fatties. learn your angles and you've got no worries at all.

I'm bi. I've fucked plenty of chicks and dudes. I love smaller dicks. they're probably my favourite. not even saying this to make you feel better.

Problem is that I'm not interested in gay sex and heterosexual women without mental illnesses prefer larger penises (not monstrous, just bigger).

They don’t really, if you’ve not been following the rants over the past few days the autists have been most emphatic on the point that women say one thing and do another for various reasons.

They like the idea of a big prick because it’s a fantasy until they’re being forced to gag on it irl. They like the idea of being fucked in the ass because again, it’s taboo and a fantasy, until their being blasted in their butt and hating life. They like the idea of swallowing cum because it makes them feel like a whore for a brief time until they’re actually being forced to swallow 10ml of it.

They only like the idea of things because they’re too dumb for reality.

>tfw the average penis (5") isn't enough to satisfy a woman

how did evolution fuck up so badly in this aspect?

ive been using x4 for 1-2 hours a day for 8-9 months now and have gained .5inch

Seriously why hasnt some enlargement pill been created yet?

because until like 30 years ago dicksize didn't matter

evolution was fine, penis goes into vag & makes baby
virgins are fine with their partners as shown by the extremely low divorce rates
evolution is about to naturally select this hedonistic society out of existence

Unfortunately OP, there's nothing you can do. I've been researching this for years. My cock stopped growing when I reached 9 inches but I've always wanted to be that perfect 10 inches. You're just going to have to live with it.

>1-2 hours a day for 8-9 months
Is it really worth it user? Is it?

More importantly they haven't created a hair loss pill yet. You can trick a woman into fucking you with a small dick because by the time she realises it in the bedroom when both of you are naked it'll be too late. With baldness it's harder to to hide and women turn down bald ugly motherfuckers before they even get a chance to know them.

confidence boost for sure, even at 16 i was getting limp dick from performance anxiety, also im pretty dominant but its hard to be when your not reaching the cervix

good board y'all have here

>just bee urself :D

literally the worst fucking advice for anything ever

What an obvious fake. So 10x5.5 gets an E but 8c5.5 gets a C? LOL

>tfw in that 1 green square that would make the red a rectangle

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

clit stimulation is pretty important with most chicks, long dicks are going to poke around in her guts before the pubic area is going to press against her clit

At least youre on a fucking colored square

Can you teach me how to stimulate the clit?

you understand english, there's plenty of guides in the anglo world to help someone become a servant of the god of sex (ashtaroth)

Can you show me?

I'm happy with my dick, solid 6in. Dunno about girth but a girl saw it and said "wow somebody's fucking thick" so I'd say it's a good size

nope

Selfish bastard.

She means you're an idiot you brainlet.

i'm not going to aid in your self-defilement, find a good woman, get married, then worry about this

How can I find a good woman who is willing to marry me if I can't do this?

>hey user, before we get married, i have to know, are you a master of sex???
here's some free advice: spend less time on Veeky Forums

what the fuck
what is the length/girth of your dick?
are you actually over 18?

>tfw grower not shower

erect im fine but my flacid dick is legit small as fuck and its extremely embarassing, im super self conscious about it to the point where I will spend the rest of my life ensuring a chick never see's my dick unless I have at least a half chub going on

You got nothing to worry about.
I'm an actual dicklet topping at maybe 6 inch when i'm extremely lucky.

hmm, that might explain my "like to watch women being punished by big dick fetish"

just wear a toupee

Which Wikipedia page is it I can't find any pages in how to stimulate the clit.

>coping digglet
Maybe if you only wanna fuck chinks. Anything under 9inches is barely even noticeable for any non-sqeaky-moan race.

I’d be right happy to.

I gained about .7 erect length in a year of consistent use. Don't let strangers opinions/experiences determine whether or not you buy one. Read the scientific studies that have been done there around 7 or 8 that have been conducted now.

Preach

FYI if you vacuum pump your dick for several hours at low pressure it swells up like a bratwurst with fluids pulled from your body. Lasts for a few hours too. Also works on your balls, but lasts several days. Can have a ball sack the size of a melon.

The only one that works are the pumps, water is better because is less damaging

You have to keep using or you will go back.