If I need to do over-under grip for lmao3pl8 diddly am I a griplet?

If I need to do over-under grip for lmao3pl8 diddly am I a griplet?

Yes but that's okay user you might just have small hands

Use hook grip

I'm a 6'5" lanklet with massive hands. I guess I should just gas myself.

yes sorry m8. I’d drop the weight and build back up with double over hand unless you want the actually strong guys to laugh internally every time you mix your grip.

>at least you don’t use straps, right?

Yes. I can do like 360 with both overhand and can do 480 with over under. My grip sucks

>that feel when grip slipping at 2pl8

OP here, I can do 2-4 reps of up to 3.5pl8 hook grip, but I can't do hook grip for reps

>massive hands
Just hook it

I have big hands and haven't ever had grip issues

Yes just kill urself in a 5'6 145 manlet who double grips 385. Over under is fine just work on ur grip use straps who cares

That's pretty much the case for everyone, even the world record holder cailer woolam does 1-3 reps hook grip with the rest of his work in straps

I can dl the same as my strapped deadlift using hook but it's a really shitty experience which has no point unless you're competing.

>tfw fingerlet who can't physically hook grip

impressive desu

>t.thumblet

>destroying your thumbs and nerves to be a completely unknown recreation lifter

You've had grip issues, you just got around them by using hookgrip. This is the same if not worse than over-under grip.

>roiding so you can look like a total cuck bitch

LMFAO KYS GDE FAGGOT.

If you don't compete, don't hook grip. Most of us are in it for the physique. Your forearms will grow doing over under or double overhand.

>lifting for four months
>use belt and mixed grip for 2.5pl8
I don't even care, i do what feels right for me

That wasnt hook grip. You some kinda dummy?

>belt

want to know how i know you don't lift?

Would it be more or less cringe-inducing to wear weightlifting gloves v. straps?
At least with the gloves, you're still getting a forearm workout?
>t. handlet

Gloves tend to have a negative effect on grip because they effectively increase the bars diameter. Use chalk if you need to dry out your hands. Use straps if you still can't hang onto shit.

you don't obviously

Just use straps

Over/under = eventual bicep tear

Great lifting mate! Makes my 205kg doh look a bit shit