Women “powerlifters”

>women “powerlifters”

Actually cringed at that. Please ban women from gyms.

What's an honest male equivalent? 2.5? 3?

>be me
>on SS
>programmed to hit PRs every time
>before each set, huff ammonia and scream
>always cry of joy and excitement at every 5lb PR
>now known as the faggot who cries in the squat rack 3x a week
Wtf? I thought you were supposed to do that? Do people not get excited for PRs anymore?

These kind of women have to taint the pool in everything they go to. Just fucking lift. Stop trying making it some cry baby shit because it isn't.

That looks like 155 and considering she looks to weigh around 185, I'd say the average male equivalent to this is 2.5

You're supposed to get tattoos every time you hit a PR.

Damn, I can’t even OHP that much. Good for her.

Only ones that matter.

If you're hitting them every session, you ain't earned a whole lot. And put down the ammonia, it's a terrible idea for volume work (or for consistent use, honestly).

I got a barbell tattoo with
>RAW STRENGTH
Under it when I hit 2pl8 deadlift. Is this correct procedure in the powerlifting world?

When I get 3pl8 I want to get one about discipline and hard work or some shit

Why do women have to turn everything into some fucking hyper emotional cry baby support group?

Imagine if men cried every time we got new PR’s.
Hope she dies squatting 2 plate

top fucking kek.

Should say:

>BLOOD, SWEAT, TEARS, GLORY

Damn that’s epic, thanks for the idea

Because they're children.

all memes asside, is 1/2/3/4 worth celebrating?
how about 1000lb total?

If you've worked to get there, sure.

Don't be a fuckwit about it though. No-one else in the gym is likely to care.

>belt for 1.5 pl8
outlaw women

1/2/3/4 basically means you can't be called a dyel anymore. Its good to personally celebrate, but noting to go bragging about to other people or post on social media about. 1000lb club is only slightly better than 1/2/3/4 when you think about it

Looks like a 10, not a 25

WITNESSED
IWDESSENT
TIWDESSEN
NTIWDESSE
ENTIWEDSS
SENTIWDES
SSENTIWDE
ESSENTIWD
DESSENTIW

Dude, I'm at 1.75/2.75/4/4.75 and I wouldn't even celebrate. You definitely shouldn't be celebrating until you're at 3/4/5/6

litereally only need 3kg more on my bench to hit 1/2/3/4, if everything goes perfectly ill hit it in two weeks , but im prepared for it to take another 4

I still look dyel.

Out of all things you can be on an anonymous image board with no identity attached to a post, you choose to be a white knight. Fucking pathetic.

>3pl8 double layback standing bench
wew

>literally elite level lifts 99% of people can not hit without steroids

go to the gym, count how many people can bench 3 plates, or OHP 2 plates. not to mention your lower based lifts.

j a s o n g e n o v a

>Le reddit fedora meme

Not an argument

this guy does look like jason genova, but he's natty. look at that asymmetry, that's clearly some kind of spinal damage, his head is like 2 inches to one side

Meant for the fedora poster, my b

They literally infiltrate then shit on everything guys love.

The OP is retarded and so is that screenshot you snagged from r9k.

nice gyno

I'm one of the strongest people at my gym, sure. But it's also a commercial gym filled with subhumans. I don't want to compare myself with literal genetic trash. Victory doesn't count if it isn't against a weakling. It is expected.

You've got silky smooth skin

t. 1pl8 squat roastie

No woman will fuck you for defending their honor on Veeky Forums, sorry bud

Still though 3 plate ohp is miles ahead a 6 plate deadlift

jesus fuck, these kinds of women ruin everything. just fucking lift weights if you like to lift weights. jesus

>getting so triggered that your fedora fueled impotent rage causes you to project your insecurities and post a screenshot that nobody is going to read

lmao you are *pissed off*, you fucking idiot.

>worth celebrating
No lifts are worth celebrating.

this is rasputin isn't it
you can't hide from me lmao

.5/1/1/2 here
this is discouraging as fuck. hope it's just your shitty genetics

>strength journey
Your what now?

her squat pr looks less than her bw

See you in the next tfw no gf thread, you incel cuckold.

pound for pound, women are about 75% as strong as men, so do the math

Everyone has different genetics, you may look way different at that point. Can’t tell until u get there

That's averaging across upper and lower body strength though, so it's typically a bit more on squats and pull and a bit less on pressing movements.

35 pound plates
1 plate each side + bar
70+45
She’s lifting 115, and she probably does weigh at least 165+

Even those of us in relationships can get sick of womens shit just as often as they get sick of men’s. It’s not a new or even a novel concept, especially in a generation where everything is on social media and everybody is blessed or some other bullshit hashtag.

I’m getting married later this year and even I still look at images in the op and want to ban women from gyms and social media because of the shit shows they’ve turned it into.

Confirmed

god is that you??? holy fucking penta? hahah new to this whole Veeky Forums thingy whats that called????? hahahahah so epic XD

STRONG projection from this morbidly obese dumb fuck detected. your pissy little sperg out has refuted nothing and confirmed everything. keep crying for your superior, squirt.

t. role playing incel faggot

You unrionically have legit gyno mounds underneath your nipples.

>STRONG projection
>morbidly obese dumb fuck
this nigga

So in what areas do you exceed women, apart from lifting more weight?

That’s one way to “win” an argument... assume everyone else is larping to preserve your own distorted view of the world.

Hehe thanks for defending the honor of us womyn user *kiss* ;)

>everything is a projection because I say it is

smarter, more interesting, funnier

>tattoos
That's an auto-drop for me when it comes to women. This one girl I matched with showed me her "Made in America" tattoo on her asscheek... said, "Oh, wow. Neat." Then never called/texted her back after our first date.

I also ghosted my ex because she got a tat.

Tattoos are fucking degenerate.

I have a bigger dick

>4 separate replies
>multiple bitchy whiners
>less than 5 inches of combined penis length
>absolutely z e r o arguments

it's very obvious that no a single one of you petulant brats can refute or accept the reality of your situation. very well. i accept your admission of defeat.

it's over. you've lost. you've accomplished nothing and failed at everything. no more (you)s from your superior. no more dignity. the coping process begins now. take a shower. go for a walk. hit the hay. you're done. you have lost. cope.

Clean your room, bucko

I would like to see your perfectly smooth genitals

You're not funny and have provided no arguments except LMAOFEDORA.

How does it feel knowing that not only will none of your posts get you laid but I could also beat your ass IRL while you try to defend yourself with smug anime avatars?

All I’m saying is that it’s fucking retarded to cry when you hit a 155 PR squat. This thread is meant for that. What the fuck are you even arguing?

Tee-hee user you're so dreamy, I would totally sleep with you for being a feminist ally ;)

Roastie detected

you look weak and soft because you're slightly chubby
if you cut some body fat you will look pretty great
well except for the gyno tits lmao

>before each set, huff ammonia and scream

bro PLllllease post a pic of yourself, I gotta see what you look like

But you are an average human. If you were great you'd know by now.

I just started lifting a few weeks ago and I don't get whats happening here. Can someone explain it to me?

99% of people on roids can't actually ohp 3 plates. maybe seated with a liftoff, but a legit strict 3 plate ohp is rarer than a 5 plate bench

QUINTS HAVE DECIDED

FUCKING QUINTS

Check'd

>huff ammonia and scream
Apex kek.

I really don't get this. I literally squatted more weight my first day in the gym (lmao 2pl8 for 5) than any trained woman I've seen in person and had no athletic history.

Why even bother lifting if you're a grill?

>this much emotion for that little weight.
Why? I didn't get emotional at all after doing a 1-arm pullup which took 3.5 years of lifting to get, and this girls crying over a 1.5pl8 squat? That takes at most a few months. How can you get emotional over something that takes so little time?

I look like shit, what do you expect?
I'm only freshly 19, give me a break.

I feel my test levels lowering just by looking at those plain Janes it's disgusting.

>everyone I hate is a roastie/white knight
Solve this problem you have.

Three months is a lifetime on social media. Bitch has probably piled on the weight since then as well - not the weight on the bar though.

Wonder what the tattoo looks like... imagine explaining that away to its children, “I was a competitive lifter before you little cunts ruined my life.”

Thanks mom.

>tfw you acidentally lifted the nuetral grip bar for rowing
>moving it broke a pr in nuetral-grip-seated-rows
>the gym tatoo artist came upto you and tatooed 5lbs NG-SR PR on your ass

>we got tattoos
Absolutely lost it.

American women are the fucking worst, attention whoring prostitutes is what they are.

edgy as fuck bro, so why are you still a virgin?

Only Americans do this, you are supposed to be as cold and unaroused as possible for lift. You can only celebrate if lift wins you medal at European championship or above

you should be there by the 1 year mark, nothing special but you would be considered "strong" by the average gymgoer

i havent reached that shit after 1.5 years of training and starting at skinny fat, always keep platoing and leaving for months on end. Is a hiatus enough to justify be only being able to do .75/1.5/2/2 after so long ? I just feel weak as fuck all the time i dunno why

>5% battery

That's simply irresponsible

>2018
>not tatting your stats down your arms so you can see your gains without a mirror